Will I work for this company?

Hi, this chart has some very close orbs/testimonies between the subjects, so I think it's interesting to look at.

before I ask this question, I decide that 7th would represent the company. I read some threads about job horary, it seems that we always use the 7th represents the potential competitors who want the same job as you are. and if its lord on MC means the other people will get the job. but before I cast the cast, I just have the feeling to make it clear that the 7th will represent the company, because I am very interested in working in this company, regardless any position in the beginning. so 6th would represents the possible job I will get, and the 10th is about the imapct it will make to my career path.

so in the chart, I got the 7th lord almost sit on MC too, in applying. (the compnay is possibly interested in me as a candidate based my work experience? ) The qurent, saturn is also applying trine to Jupiter, the lord of 10th, also is sextile to Moon, (job, lord of 6th), although sepreating, but the orb is an effective 05'. so it means possibly I have an opportunity? Jupiter in Cancer (I want to have the expereince from this company in my career?) but Moon is at the fall of Jupiter, these two are applying opposition. (some diffidults or the position doesn't help my career in the long run after all?)

no aspect between the 1st and 7th lord. so does it mean there's probably some interests/interview, but I don't have much shot to get accepted in the final?

here is the chart.

http://postimg.org/image/lo1yo0h5z/

I appreciate your comment.

Hi Ollie

Can you explain a bit more about your thinking of using the 7th - I'm not sure what you are using the 7th for. If the 7th represents the company, and the 6th represents the job, what are you using the MC/10th for?

Hello, Paul,

I would think the 10th house represent my career. since the 7th is "the other" in the chart. in my opinion, the subjects in my chart are me and the company, so the company is the other in this senario?

when I study the symbols of the houses, the 10th house is said to be about career, authoritative figures, officials, etc. I was not sure if it's generally also the company that one's hoping to get the job offer. so at the time I asked the question, I felt 10th was more like my career, and the company is "the other" i want to ask about.

I see most job/career horary questions are asked, "will I get this job?" and the 7th lord on MC is usually interpreted as other competitor will get the job, it seems that, in thes case, 10th lord represent the position. is it also commonly refers as the company?