Football December 2013

Dear All,

I am very interested in your opinion in connection with the Freiburg Leverkusen match today. The chart is very interesting because the axis is Cancer-Capricorn. The Moon is in Capricorn, so we cannot use the Moon's dispositor as it is the ruler of DSC team. If we did this, we could say the match is a draw, but maybe this is not correct. Maybe the Apof opposite Saturn and Saturn sextile DSC axis tells us the final outcome. But who is darker?
Freiburg is red and white at home (with black shorts!), Leverkusen's away kit is also red. Their home kit is black, 3rd kit is white. Maybe Leverkusen uses the black kit and we have got the winner. What do you think?

Football December 2013

If there is any confusion like the kit colours, I tend to go for the home team on the ascendant, the colours I find tend to be supplemental to the decision of who is on the ascendant (which is actually the most important decision).

In fact there is a general bias (statistically) in favour of the home team winning! So this sounds a good ploy.

You're welcome!
Another difficult chart and match for today: Dortmund-Leverkusen from 6.30pm. ASC 16 CAN 29. Moon is VOID in Aqua, the sign of surprises and the APOF conjunct Uranus. The antiscion of Moon conjunct N.Node. But the Moon cannot show us the flow of events in this case, thus can mean that the lighter team wins or the fav? Difficult. What do you think?

bvb-lev

Hi everybody,

as i understood, moon on north node argues against draw, assigning Leverkusen with Desz (black KIt) and Lord 10 in 1. i go for bvb to win.

besides i asked horary on glb/S04 and predicht s04 winning... :lol:

greets, Thorsten

VoC Moon - don't you believe it.

12 Dec 2013 @ 1800 GMT and also 2005 GMT.

There were 24 matches played for UEFA Europa League tonight with the Moon VoC and very unfortunately only 8 out of 24 achieved the default of "nothing unexpected happens". This is much worse than even normal. I won't even begin to tell you how much I lost...

I suppose it goes to prove that even the bookies can be wrong.

The Moon was 28TA35 and 29TA41.

Swansea and Wigan lost and Tottenham won 4-1 at home. Well at least that latter score is a consolation (coming from a Scotsman). Perhaps Celtic were in a dream the other night (Neptune in 7th).

I've been thinking on Firefly's comments on VOC Moon for a few days.

The principle that 'nothing unexpected happens' with a VOC Moon does not appear to come out correct sufficiently to be regarded as being reliable. On a recent thread I listed several games where the result was either an underdog victory or a draw.

Firefly's observations that a third of the games produced the default position, when there are three possible outcomes, seems to reinforce this.

The idea that VOC Moon is either a favourite victory or a draw is also unsatisfactory with two out of three outcomes being covered.

With several games occurring over a relatively short period of time I wondered if there was any merit in looking at any other 'principles' that other sports astrologers use.

It would be interesting to hear from anyone about chart configurations that they consider to be more reliable than VOC Moon for indicating the result of a game.