I did read the book for a long time ago. Some ideas in the book interesting.
But I have a problem with hers look at, or the interpreting of eclipses. So some of her astronomical information are simply wrong. As there is how many Saros cycles there are. She is also wrong by some eclipses ( 1st) time of the beginning or (last) by the time of ending, and also wrong in astronomical facts about the total and not totality by eclipses.

Wolfgang

I think its pretty clear that the link goes to a copyright infringement. Dragonqueen, this is the second infringement link I've removed and I've pm-d to ask you not to post more links to texts on the Scribd site. Nothing on that site is actually free - to download we either have to pay them subscription money or upload something they can use to tempt others to subscribe. Many of the texts are breaking copyright, being uploaded by people who have nothing original of their own to upload. There is no checking process for uploads - authors have to see that they are victims of copyright theft, then go through a process of complaint to get their book removed from the links as and when problems are discovered. It's a tiresome process which saps energy, time and motivation.
I assume you acted in good faith Dragonqueen but please be careful about the links you place here in future.