I need help with a horary, also offer my own delineation.

I'd like some help with a horary chart. I don't want to get too personal but I was bothered by my partners actions. I clearly saw him doing something he shouldn't have been, but he decided to refute my accusation and deny doing whatever I saw. So, I asked a horary question "Was he really doing it?" also "Did he in fact do it?" In essence I am asking if he lied and what I was in fact the case. Not sure if this is a past aspect or a future one, or whether I should look at this as an "is the rumor true" question.

Here's my delineation. Method 1: I am Mercury and Moon is clearly applying to Mercury. Answer, yes.

Method 2: is the rumor true? Moon and Mercury are both fixed, applying but also cadent and Moon is in bad shape by being fallen. 2 out of 4 angles are mutable and ruler of the 7th is cardinal and retrograde. Ruler of the 3rd, the Sun, is on the 7th house cusp however it is mutable also. Strong testimony for a yes, but also a possible no.

Method 3: Ruler of my 5th is Venus. Moon separates from Venus and applies to Mercury translates the light. Mars is ruler of his 5th house and Mercury applies to Mars (this is the next aspect), but Mercury is in mutual reception with Mars ANYWAY. Indicates a yes.

Method 4: Sun is ruler of the 3rd indicating the ruler. The only aspect the sun makes is to a malefic which is Mars. Indicates a No.

Can someone help me out with this? What's the answer?
Last edited by StellarTiggy on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This may help:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... ht=trouble

If one goes to astro.com, and uses the 'Liz Greene style' of horoscopes, and keeps the size at 75%, and Does Not enlarge the horoscope, but Copys & Pastes the web address of the horary chart to the Forum Post, an artist can Send, or Download the map to their screen, and it may make it easier for Forum members to work with. Do Not enlarge or change the data on Astro.com or the horoscope may dissapear I have found. When you are done with the horoscope just hit that 'X' icon that gets rid of the webpage and all is well! The horary chart in question that one may click upon and it magicly appears:

Note: You can't change the data or try to calculate another chart or the new chart will take the horoscope's place. Or please do Not enlarge the horoscope as it tends to disappear!

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?;lan ... 1340918299

Not the actual horoscope, the above chart is only an example showing it is still there to be viewed!

And the Additional Tables(PDF), to obtain the planet's speed, and the ephemerides can be easily found from this horoscope page from astro.com.