Solar Deity

This evening at Wolverhampton at 8.20pm we have another race where Leo is on the rise. The favourite is called Solar Deity ( dob 27 3 2009 ) . Thus sun trines natal sun and venus and quintiles natal jupiter. I've had a small bet on this horse to win.

Solar Deity

Thankyou gs53 all the way from Beograd. I am constructing a website which is now online that includes a section called nap of the day. If I have any horses that I like to back they will be there together with the astrological reasons why. The website is called goldenmercury.co.uk

Hey, Simon - nice prediction on Favorite Girl @ 6/1. :'

Some observations I'd like to share with you (I'm using the Whole Sign House System).

Tightest Major aspect is Chart Ruler (Venus) Sextile Moon - providing a strong feminine feeling to the chart.

Moon rules the 3rd house - Mercury = Youth (Girl).

Sun/Asc midpoint is applying within a 1 degree orb to Mercury = Youth (Girl).

Tightest Applying Major Aspect in the Event/Horse Synastry chart is Jupiter opp Jupiter - feels pretty advantageous or 'Favorite'.

Also, some nice aspects going on between the Event/Horse Moon's and Jupiter's. Jupiter (Favorite) Moon (Girl).

Of course, it's all so easy to spot the astrology vibrations after the actual event. :lol:

Solar Deity

In reply to your question of book about the weather I have not found one. My knowledge about it comes from my own research. The signed copy I have of Olivia Barclay's book Horary Astrology Rediscovered has a chapter about mundane astrology and this has been my interest for many years and the now well-worn book an invaluable source of reference. I am thinking of either lecturing or making a dvd or even publishing online about extremes of weather , disasters, good days etc. eg on 11 september 2001 at 8.45 am local time new york city, if we follow Olivia's book describing " a good way to set out your work" we get this:

0-1 2----------------11---------------15-------------------------------------28---

mar snode jup mer/sat sun ven moo
cap cap can lib gem vir leo gem

So clearly we see that not only is the moon void of course but the next thing it is going to do is oppose mars conjunct the south node - how bad is that? Knowing where is the difficult thing to predict.