Bundesliga today Schalke-Stuttgart

Hi everybody,
this is thorsten from Germany, am new on the forum, been doing Frawley stuff for some more than a year, to introduce myself i give a prediction on tonights game Schalke-Stuttgart. Its going to Stuttgart!

There is Pluto right on deszendent, wich again and again shows to be crucial testimony on its own..., Moon is on NN, so there should not be a draw adding sigs by clour of kits give Deszendent S04... Am still struggling with upload of chart, so i hope it will follow..

best regards. Thorsten

Welcome Thorsten, good to have you join us. :)

It is very helpful when you post about a match if you can give the date, time and time zone of the kick-off, and the location of the match. Sometimes it is difficult to decide where the home team is from. If you could also give the ascendant position it help people check that they have got the correct chart (that way you do not need to post the actual chart).

As people use different methods to allocate the rulers, an indication of the current odds help people decide on the favourite (or if it is expected to be a close match). Information about team colours also helps, particularly for teams that are not so well known internationally.

Graham

Re: Bundesliga today Schalke-Stuttgart

lillytoday wrote:[...] prediction on tonights game Schalke-Stuttgart. Its going to Stuttgart!

There is Pluto right on deszendent, wich again and again shows to be crucial testimony on its own..., Moon is on NN, so there should not be a draw adding sigs by clour of kits give Deszendent S04... Am still struggling with upload of chart, so i hope it will follow..
Until the upload - here are some data:

30.11.2013 18:30 Gelsenkirchen (Germany), Veltins-Arena
Table now: Schalke 5; Stuttgart 12

So, if you had - following Frawley - given the ascendant to Schalke, the favourite, you had been right with the result too.