Relational chart

Hello, everyone,

I cast a chart and the ascendant is at Libra 0, an early ascendant, but I read that it's a testimony if the degree matches the querent's age, and I'm 30 this year. does 0 degree represent my age since it's after 29?

if it is and the chart is readable, I would like to ask if "the quesited still has feeling for me, romantically". we met more than 2 months ago, and had hanged out in a group and with each other alone. later both of us got busy, and didn't ask each other out again. since his birthday is coming, i would like to phone him, say my greeting and hopefully get reconnected. I ask if he "still", because I am pretty sure there's an attraction between us. and during the time we're apart, more and more I'm sure that I want to have him in my life. even just a platonic friendship.

in the chart I am venus in Carpricorn, where mars exhalted. so pretty obvious. also, I'm not sure if it's relevant, but venus conjunct my natal midheaven exactly the same degree by 02'.

Mars is in Virgo, fall of venus, at my 12th house/return 6th house, I do overhear that he got a new project at work, so maybe this is what he most concered about right now? Mars just seperates from Jupiter, and will first sextile moon in cancer tomorrow, then trine Venus in early December before enter Libra, ruler of Venus, just around the time of his birthday, and that's when I plan to contact him again. Venus stays in Carpricorn till next March. Sun will enter Sagittarius soon, it's the ruler of his 12th house.

I am hoping our relation will turn better again, once venus and mars are in mutual reception. but I am not sure if this future mutual reception has any effect on us?

I am still pretty new on horary, so please kindly pardon me if any obvious mistake.

Thank you.

http://s1344.photobucket.com/user/LIGIN ... sort=1&o=0
Last edited by Ollie on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mars just seperates from Jupiter, and will first sextile moon in cancer tomorrow, then trine Venus in early December before enter Libra, ruler of Venus, just around the time of his birthday, and that's when I plan to contact him again. Venus stays in Carpricorn till next March.
The Moon first trines Mercury/Saturn and then conjuncts Jupiter - too many 'obstacles' on her way to Mars (from which she separated).

As for Venus - she's seemingly on an unobstructed journey to Mars, but he's moving too fast and she's already slowing down before her first station so she won't be able to perfect her trine with him before he enters Libra.

Both of these conditions (among other things) speak against the resumption of the relationship.

Regards,
Goran
Last edited by cor scorpii on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com

Re: Relational chart

Ollie wrote:Hi, Goran,

Thanks for your reply, and remind me what I missed.

From my side, I do have plan with family (saturn, ruler 4th house) and work (jupiter, ruler of 6th house) this moment. mercury, ruler of 12th house points out my anxiety?
If we're trying to answer the question of whether there's a chance for the two of you to form a relationship [I assume that's the real question behind "does he/she have any feelings for me" but as it so often happens, people are just too afraid to ask what they really want to know because the answer might not satisfy them!] then any planet/aspect that comes between your significators is actually prohibiting the matter. Mars is in the 12th as well, which is very negative and puts him in a situation where he's out of reach for you in many ways in the context of your question. Distance, some kind of isolation/troubling circumstances on his part involved?

And here the main significators (Venus/Mars) won't perfect their trine aspect before one of them (Mars) leaves its sign.

Moreover, Venus will first perfect her sextile with Saturn in Scorpio.

That's the bottom line and enough to reach the final verdict; we don't necessarily have to analyze what the rest of the planets may/may not signify. However, we may do that just to find out what will be the nature/cause of the obstacles preventing you from coming together.

Regards,
Goran
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com

Re: Relational chart

cor scorpii wrote:
Mars is in the 12th as well, which is very negative and puts him in a situation where he's out of reach for you in many ways in the context of your question. Distance, some kind of isolation/troubling circumstances on his part involved?
Hi, Goran, you're right, I do wish to be in the relationship with him. I guess I ask about his feeling instead, because I am not sure how he feels now after we stop seeing each other. I wouldn't say that he hides away from me, but the truth is he hasn't been actively contacting me, either. I hope to find out more when I call him, that if he's reachable and open up to me. I don't really know if he's in any disturbing situation, or he's out of reach because he's seeing someone else now or has plan to move away. it'd boost my confidence though if the chart shows positive signs.

I will have to update the result when I gain any information later.

Hi,

I was re-organizing my files today and found a chart I made in July 11. It surprises me way too much because the ascendant sign and degree EXACTLY conjunct the sun of my current love interest. which makes me more and more curious about how many things horary can tell us, and its accuracy. :)

the question was "How's my new romance like?"

On placement, the qurent, Jupiter, was in the 7th; the questied, mercury, was almost on the 8th cusp, combusted and in retrograde.

There seemed to be mutual reception, Moon in Leo,sun sign. Sun/mercury in Cancer, moon sign and jupiter exalt, but without an inter-aspect.

On aspect, Jupiter was applying saturn by trine, however, I am not sure if moon had already changed sign (though it seemed to be likely)because I didn't keep the record of the time of the chart. However venus, the lord of turned 5th, was in Leo shared the exact degree of Mercury in cancer and appying to a semi-sextile, and mutual reception if we consider venus is good in cancer. does that mean a possible third person?

Mercury was in the 7th, so the questied's more concerned about himself. The qurent was in the sign of Moon, although I liked him a lot, but I've learned my lessons quite hard now and know not to put all energy and resources into relationship.

if any of you is interested, I attahched the chart here.
http://postimg.org/image/h5k1l2bgd/

would love to hear any thought. :)

Hello, everyone,

so I would like to update the result of my action. Unfortunately, I can't tell you exactly what the other person thinks, because when I called, the phone was off, and he didn't call me back. well, the positive side of it, at least I can move on now without regret. sounds clich?, yet so true.

but I am still curious if he's with someone else. I ask the question, and in my opinion, the horary chart says yes.

the 7th and turn 5th(11th) are in each other's house and with mutual reception. Venus in the 5th, moon is sextile with venus, indicate relationship in coming for two of them?

what I don't know how to interpret is the 7th and the turn 5th is seperating from a trine. and the 7th is applying to Saturn. does the saturn act as triplicity to accelerate the relationship or a possible obstacle?

Here is the chart, would love to hear your opinions. Thanks.
http://postimg.org/image/6185zoc0z/