Football November 2013

I am a new member in this forum.
I have made analysis for the match of Leverkusen - Manchester Uniteted on 27.11.2013.I have the chart but I do not know how to insert it here.If someone is interested in I could send it with full analysis.My prediction is Leverkusen will win.
Alecks

[/url]
Alexandros Vasiliadis
24 Xenias Street
16673 Athens Voula
Greece

gs53 wrote:Read here how to post the chart

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3538

and if you do not succeed post data for that chart and offcourse your full analyse!
Match is on 27.11.2013 for Championleague Leverkusen-Manchester United.
Lord 1 Sun
A very strong testimony which could be the end of the story is the Antiscion of POF is sitting on the cusp of ASC team Leverkusen 3.21 Leo.
Another strong testimony is that Mars Lord 10 trine POF after 1.55? degrees
Next strong testimony for the ASC team is Moon will sextile ASC after 4.45? degrees which favor Lord 1.
Last strong testimony is the Antiscion of Moon trine the ASC.

As for the Lord 7 and Lord 4 there is not some strong testimony.
So my prediction is that Leverkusen will win.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding chart image I have posted I need a question because actually I send it on the address skyscript.co.uk through Tiny Could you check?Could I send it to an e mail address?
Many thanks
Alexandros Vasiliadis
24 Xenias Street
16673 Athens Voula
Greece

Alecks wrote:IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/of6exy.jpg[/IMG]
You have not copied the first opening square bracket [
If you include it, the chart is displayed.

When posting a discussion about a match, the easiest thing is to give the date, kick-off time (and time zone) and location. If the location is not a well known city, then including the latitude and longitude is very helpful.

Most people do not post the actual chart, just give the information so that people can calculate the chart using their own software.

Glad to have you on the forum.

Graham

Alecks wrote:
gs53 wrote:When you upload image to tinypic on the left side of the pic you have 4 options for share the image. Copy link from 2nd option "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and paste it in your post.
The bracket, indeed!
Last edited by johannes susato on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.