prenatal new moon, full moon, solar eclipse

Hello,

I am investigating prenatal new moon, full moon, solar eclipse?

Do you have any information in what way they are helpfull and recommend any documentation, books about them?

It is said that prenatal new moon is karmic past and the plan for this life. How about prenatal full moon and sun eclipse? In what way they are differ from each other?

I have my doubts about karmic astrology, as too often it looks like an unverifiable way to lay a guilt trip on people. Also, demographically a lot of it just doesn't match up with what historians know about populations in the past.

In modern astrology a new moon is a symbol of new beginnings, whereas a full moon symbolizes the promise of the new moon brought to expression or manifestation in some way. In the waning moon phases, goals expressed during the first two weeks are drawn to completion, in preparation for the dark of the moon and the next lunar cycle. Consider also how the moon's phases tie into different aspects between the sun and moon (or different dignities, if you like.)

I do find the pre-natal planetary positions to be of interest, in that they link your natal chart to what came before you during your gestation period. They should have imprinted on your mother and you. Traditional astrology has methods to work out a (theoretical) conception chart.

According to Spiller and McCoy, Spiritual Astrology, the pre-natal lunar eclipse shows what you are on the planet to learn. The pre-natal solar eclipse shows what you are on the planet to teach. These always occur close to the lunar nodes' axis at the point where the pathways of the sun and moon intersect. However, they can be sufficiently different as to show up in different signs and houses.

Like the lunar nodes, sometimes the pre-natal eclipses seem to reinforce the rest of the chart, but sometimes they take the person well beyond his comfort zone. A very serious, structured workaholic person, for example, might have the pre-natal lunar eclipse in the 5th house of children and fun recreational activities.