Congratulations

Hi Curtis - congratulations on the release of Delphic Oracle 7. It is an amazing piece of software, and this version looks even more beautiful and complete. Good luck with it.
"...the motions that are akin to the divine in us are the thoughts and revolutions of the universe."

Plato, Timaeus, 90.

Thanks everyone! Hank Friedman has suggested some improvements to speed up changing chart themes/styles and they will be out within the next 24 hours. After that I will continue working on the wheel setup wizard which will take care of the tedious assignment of Radius and Draw Order variables which I had to do manually for version 7.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

I've added quick access to the Wheel, Visibility, Color and Glyph themes (F8, F9, F10, F11 respectively). These are also in the context menu of the main chart window and under the View menu of the same. Restoring themes only requires a double click and the chart (whatever happens to be displayed is redrawn. This was suggested to me as an improvement by Hank Friedman. It wasn't difficult to do, but it makes a significant improvement in usability. If you happen to have been working with a biwheel in chart synastry, pressing F8 will bring up the bi-wheel themes and double clicking will cause the chart bi-wheel to be redrawn immediately in the new theme/style. If you were working the autogenerated charts and were showing a quad-wheel, then pressing F8 will show the quad-wheel themes and double clicking will show the chart in the new style with whatever time wheels were visibile at the time.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

lest I be to infra-dig ... the gov't website could use your skills ...

During Campaign 2012, O's HQ was 1 Prudential Plaza ... which is a snazzy building (Occupy should have parked there) ... but given the presumed center of gravity of the Chicago Demo party ... bad address, too insurance/republican, set the wrong tone ... his 2008 Lake Street address on point

Hope you took my advice about the writing on the wall