Will we get back together?

Hello,

I just broke up with my boyfriend. I know right now we wont be getting back together, but I feel like we are not finished. I big reason why we broke up was to focus on ourselves, we have an amazing connection but there were things we both needed to work on separately. He was pretty cold on the phone about it, as to not give the impression that there may be "hope". I just don't feel we are finished forever. There was still so much love and good here. I am going to respect his need for space because I do understand why we BOTH need it right now.

I cast a chart with the question: Will we ever get back together? It has an asc. of 1 degree (too early to tell?) I was advised on another forum to wait, maybe cast another chart.

so This chart I tried to be more specific with the question: Will we get back together in the next 8 months?
I dont know enough about Horary to tell what this chart means... I see the moon is combust?

is the 2nd chart even readable due to the fact that its the 2nd time I asked about this situation? does the early asc. chart read anything? I am kind of confused! any help would be appreciated :)

[quote]I dont know enough about Horary to tell what this chart means... I see the moon is combust?
[/quote]

Hi Venus.asc

Welcome to the forum!

It can be daunting when we're new to horary to take on board reading our own horaries and forming judgements, however an important ethos of this forum is that when we post a chart that we take on the responsibility of acting as astrologer - this means interpreting our own charts and then allowing others to offer further advice or feedback.

I recommend that you read this link:
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary.html

and then read through some of these examples:
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/relationships.html

Don't be put off though, read through some of those example relationship cases and then come back and see if you can get the gist of judging the chart yourself. Once you do, the rest of us can offer some advice or ideas to help you in your horary learning. Really the focus is on helping those who are dedicated to learning horary.

Incidentally, stick with the first chart, it will be telling you things to look out for and offering advice or dragging your attention to things to consider - the early ascendant is one of them.

My try and reading first chart

Here is my best shot :)

Early asc- consideration before judgement: things need to unfold first before this chart can be read? Maybe because the breakup JUST occurred...

I am mercury in 6th house of Scorpio... Very private thoughts about the day to day, work is a huge focus right now. Big reason why we split up. Almost obsessive thoughts about what went wrong in our relationship

He is Jupiter in 2nd house of cancer ... He is focusing on his emotional needs and values? Or do I read him in the 8th house? This is where I get lost.

My co sig is moon in libra he is co sun in libra and thy are going to conjunct soon. Is there a connection between his Jupiter being in cancer and moon ?

Jupiter is trine venus and moon is sextile venus....

I don't know to me it looks like there is still too many things that need to happen freely? I'm so lost I tried tho!

I should say that I'm really amateur :D My interpretation:

The early ascendent and the Moon in the first degree of Libra can advise about a precipitated question. The Hour Lord is Jupiter, that is in the same triplicity of Mercury, the Asc. Ruler (both in Water signs), so this chart is radical.

According to Abu Mashar (if I'm not mistaken), actually, the Moon represents you better than Mercury, since Mercury doesn't aspect the Ascendent (Scorpio doesn't aspect Gemini) neither applies itself to a planet that does it aspect. The Moon (in Libra) aspects Gemini, so it can represent you. Both the Moon and Mercury will give an answer together, but the Moon's testimony is greater.

The Moon is applying to the Sun, which is terrible, since it's combusting, and in the Sun's fall. There is a hope, that is the Sun applying to Jupiter (he) later. The Sun and Jupiter form a square, so maybe a difficult contact. The Moon about to hide herself into the Sun's beams represents the end of a cycle; maybe it's representing the end of the relationship, or you finally accepting that it's over. The Moon applying to combustion can represent a isolation period.
Mercury is cadent, peregrine and applies to a peregrine, cadent Saturn. No reception, and Saturn is not a significator. Mercury being the regent of the Ascendent in Via Combusta (15? Libra until 15? Scorpio) announces the corruption of the question (sorry, I don't know the source).

So, in general, we have a difficult situation; the Moon about to get combust and Mercury, in via combusta, applying to a peregrine, non-significator, without reception malefic. With all theses negatives indications, I wouldn't hang up a lot on that Sun-Jupiter application. Maybe this signs that your relationship with him will not be with hatred.

I don't think that the second chart is relevant, because I think that a question that is posed upon astrology a lot of times loses it validity.
Let's see how it develops :D good luck!