Eclipse and Washington

Hi

Check out the eclipse chart for Washington D.C. The eclipse is conjunct Saturn in the 12th house (hidden enemies, self-undoing). Scorpio is the sign of credit and taxes. Does that look like the USA will have a problem with raising the debt ceiling? There is much more.

The eclipse comes just 2 days after the 4th Uranus/Pluto square. In the Washington chart, Asc.= Ur/Pl. This focuses the Ur/Pl chaotic transformational energy right at the nation's capital. Look for an increase in accidents, but that will be the least of it. The biggest chaos will be the things done on purpose.

Now do a bi-wheel for the eclipse chart with President Obama's horoscope. Obama's Pluto is conjunct the eclipse MC and his natal Uranus is square the eclipse ASC. In the eclipse chart, Mars (action, aggression, anger) is in the 10th house (the leader). This eclipse could drive the president to take some drastic and impulsive action.

If you run the midpoint trees for the eclipse chart, Mars=Sun/Pl=Moon/Pl=Saturn/Pl. All of those points tend to violence.

this is a mundane astrology topic!

there is no consensus within the astro community on which chart to use for the usa. i see you like sag rising..

i have to say i find your posts most interesting in that it seems like a few different people posting under the same name tag.. not sure why that is~!

james_m wrote:this is a mundane astrology topic!

there is no consensus within the astro community on which chart to use for the usa. i see you like sag rising..

i have to say i find your posts most interesting in that it seems like a few different people posting under the same name tag.. not sure why that is~!
I wasn`t writing in a rush this time :'

james_m wrote:i see this post got moved to the mundane section.. cool..

thanks for your answer dragonqueen. that helps!
I also noticed the Moon will be right at the MC over Berlin and Rome. I wonder what havoc that will cause.Sun at IC does not bode well for the leaders relationship with the people.The people will prevail(MC)??

And Saturn at Obama`s MC
Mars-Neptune over Japan,Australia,Iran and Calif?rnia.Boy oh boy

Well, Moon will certainly be on MC here in UK, but I don't see that alone being an issue - it needs to pick up something in the national or ingress chart to make a significant difference.
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

amelia wrote:Well, Moon will certainly be on MC here in UK, but I don't see that alone being an issue - it needs to pick up something in the national or ingress chart to make a significant difference.
At astrocom I get Uranus MC over the UK.
I wonder what is going wrong?!

Oh I see it is GMT not Summer time

David Camero might be affected.He has Sun and AC in Libra