Two games in League One on Sunday. I am leaving the Conference alone because of the square between the Moon and Saturn, who rule the 1st and the 7th house.

League One:
Coventry ? SheffieldU,
16.00 BST
Odds: 1,90 3,40 3,90
Asc 7AQ58 MC 7SG57 Moon 12AQ23 POF 29TA54
Day Sun, Hour Mercury ? Same sign as Saturn L1

Lhr same sign as L1. Venus is a fortune and on the MC. Home win.
Probably 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1.

Bradford ? Tranmere, 15.00 BST
Odds: 1,57 4,10 5,25
Asc 14CP41 MC 22SC56 Moon 11AQ47 POF 5TA56
Day Sun, Hour Venus ? radical by triplicity

Radicality does not go against the favourite,
Mercury * Asc, in same sign as L1. Asc antiscia to midpoint AS/ME
Venus is Lhr and dispositor of POF, Her inconj POF may cause a freaky result. There is a chance that Bradford will win with two goals of more and this could increase the total odds. The 0-1 handicap is priced at 2,5:1 then 0-2 is priced at 4,7:1.

I recommend a simple combination of the two matches before doing anything involving higher odds. The Coventry chart seems easiest to understand. Regarding that game in Bradford, the participation of Mercury might cause both teams to score, even though the home team seems to control it, but POF is in the same sign as the South node and the inconjunction to the dispoistor could cause Bradford to score 4 or 5 goals.
Coventry-SheffieldU 1-0 and Bradford-Tranmere 4-1 at 221:1?
http://www.astronor.com

Embarrassment in today's fooball round. The game in the Conference between Barnet and Wrexham that I decided NOT TO PLAY because of the hard square between Moon and Saturn ended 1-1 and with THREE RED CARDS, which probably means the players were trying to kill one another before they left the pitch!! :shock:

Coventry - SheffieldU 3-2. That's a one goal win, but what was the cause of all the excitement? Venus CONJUNCT the MC?

The big embarrassment was between Bradford and Tranmere. Tranmere won 0-1!! I would looking for a freaky result (Venus inconjunct POF), but never did I expect that Tranmere would get it!

Argh!! Saturn transited my Ascendant TODAY! :?

Been quiet a while because there has been a lot of good football matches, but hardly any good charts. Would have picked a good 16:1 by going with my favourite teams yesterday - but there simply weren't the ascets.

The Moon aspecting the angles in mye recent observations gave victory to the home team favourites (favourites only slightly by odds, ie. homeground advantage) - even though the Moon was Lady of the 4th house, which could have suggested a draw or maybe an advantage to the guests.

Anyone with a view on that? Does the 4th bury the result and give a draw, or does it give advantage to the away team? :)

Looking at my records, Moon within 5 degrees of the IC helps the Away team IF they are the favourites. The effect is stronger if the Moon is in H4, but still noticeable in H3.

Hi

One Lord of the 4th house chart I recall:

Sunderland v Tottenham 29/12 /2012 12.45 GMT
Winner Tottenham

Asc 15Ta43, Moon 20Cn21, MC 16Cap 49

Moon aspect Ascendant:
QPR v Tottenham 12/01/2013 12.45 GMT
Result Draw
Asc 3Ge59 Moon 02Aq17

Does this help??

Andrew Bevan wrote:Do you have any notes on the lord of the 4th, GB?
The only significant effect I have noticed is when L4 is conjunct the MC (5 degrees) but only if in H10. The favourite is weakened and the underdog strengthened.

Hi

An example of L4 conjunct MC:

Arsenal v West Ham 23 -01-2013 19.45GMT
Result Arsenal win
Asc 08Vi30 MC 01Ge33 Jupiter 06Ge24

I more examples of drawn games for L4 conjunct MC than favourites winning!

Thank you both!

We might be able to collect those sort of observations as we go along at this stage. That was what I thought, aswell.

However, I made a right fool of myself in the Norwegain 1st division this evening.

Stabekk - Elverum, 19.00 CEST, Oslo
Mercury was lord of ascendant, stationary and in the 6th house. There was nothing going on in the chart, yet the odds were 1,20 6,50 12,00.
On the basis of previous results where Elverum got slaughtered 5-0 at home by a weaker team it seemed like nothing could go against Stabekk this evening, and the chart would counteract resulting in Elverum being slaughtered. I even put ?5 on the scoreline 8-0 at the odds of 160:1.

Yet the match did end a draw and both teams scored 3 goals each (Lots of Goals!). I think an equal return would have been gained if going for the 3-3 scoredraw, but as I said in a recent post - charts have been confusing of late due to the lack of testimonies... :?

Match fixing?

Stabekk 3-3 Elverum,
Oct.21, 19.00 CEST Oslo
Odds: 1,20 6,20 11,36

I am wondering whether yesterday's game between Stabekk and Elverum in the Norwegian Adeccoliga (1st div.) in fact could have been fixed? For Stabekk this was an important game and a victory here would have secured them the necessary points for the play-off to the elite division. But Stabekk also lead this group with 3 points and have an extra game to play. They have to do everything wrong as to mess up their current position.

Elverum, on the other hand, are already doomed for the 2nd division next year. Looking at the games statestics, they lost their last match 0-5 and this was played at home against another jumbo team, Follo. And before that they lost 4-1 against Hodd.

Looking at the match report Stabekk had control of the match, which developed accord to the following fashion 1-0, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, 3-2, 3-3. News papers read that Stabekk wasted their chances. But the price for the 3-3 scorline must in fact have been astronomical.

Because finances are an important issue here. There is a great lack of money in football at present with many clubs struggling near bankruptcy. This would also be the case for Stabekk, who have had a difficult period behind them. What would be better when the advancement to the Elite league (Premium league) is as good as secured, than to slowly glide it in and keep the excitement at top. This is the only things that will fill the stadium. And after all, it's only entertainment! ;)

Checking with the chart the Moon and ascendant are both in Gemini, with Mercury stationary in Scorpio in the 6th house. The Sun is placed close to the middle of the 6th house, so the planetary hour is not far from changing from Venus to Mercury and the guards are on the bridge. Saturn is Lord of the 10th, also intercepted in that cadent Scorpio 6th, together with Mercury and the North Node (intelligence)! Satur, L10, is additionally inconjunct the ascendant and this is probably the tightest aspect in the chart.

What do you think? My guess is that the result was 'arranged'... :sg