Southampton - Swansea 2-0
Start - Sarpsborg 1-1
:'

My scoreline is out, but my results are correct. The double (home and draw) was priced 8:1 and fetched ?250, which puts me ut ?85 up on the day before the last game. Here I have either a 1-2 scoreline or an away win. The latter would prove a tripple to be correct at the price of 27:1. That would be terrific! :D

By the way, the Norwegian commentaries on the Southampton game was that the result was 'undeserved'. I think the 2-0 score may relate to Pluto and the double testimony through the antiscia with the ascendant. Southampton has a goal disallowed in the 77th minute. There was no penalty.
http://www.astronor.com

GB wrote:The first 12 hours following the moment of the New Moon are called 'Combust Hours' and are unfavourable. The next 72 hours are favourable. The next 12 hours are known as 'Combust Hours' and are unfavourable, and so on.
Thanks GB, appreciated.

Aalesund are 1 goal ahead! It's going the right way - so far... :P

No hanky panky, now!

An equalizer! 1-1!! 15 minutes to go! Give me that 1-2 goal!
I wish they did things the other way round.
The 0-2 goal would have been a lot more comfortable....

Lillestrom - Aalesund 1-1!! Darn it! :-sk
That's the 2nd time I've been robbed in 3 days!
But it is so close - and the account is still in plus. Oh well. So close. ;)

Got the scoreline 0-1 right in Brann - Haugesund last week.
This impressed a lot of people with knowledge of Norwegian football.
On Oct 4. I wrote:The tendency of these teams over the last few games have been towards the draw. Haugesund translates into "Hill Bay" (a narrow neck of water). I notice that Neptune in Pisces casts a sextile to the MC. Venus, L7, casts her antiscia to the NE/MC-midpoint. Maybe this is the passage. The 0-1 scorline is priced at 12,5:1. It's cold and wet in Norway today. Could be a fair option in terms of risk and reward.
I want to look at this again, because it could be an important testimony;

1) If there a planet aspects the MC, and L1 or L7 is on the midpoint of this aspect, this planet will pick up on potential.

And there are two other points that I propose for examination;
2) Midpoint of the MC and Lord of the Hour
3) The Part of the Lord of the Hours: Asc + Lhr - Sun

Andrew Bevan wrote: 1) If there a planet aspects the MC, and L1 or L7 is on the midpoint of this aspect, this planet will pick up on potential.
Not sure what you mean. When you say "this planet will pick up on potential", do you mean the planet on the midpoint - L1 (or L7), or do you mean the planet aspecting the MC?

Sorry to be slow :D

I played 4 games today;

Fredrikstad - BodoGlimt
Odds: 2.74 3.31 2.37
My bet - home, Result 2-0

Midtjylland - Vestsjaelland
Odds: 1.46 4.09 6.96
My bet - home, Result 2-2

Norwegian 2.div
Brann 2 - Notodden
Odds: 1.99 3.86 2.90
My bet - away, Result 0-2

Partick - Hibernian
Odds: 2.28 3.25 3.06
My bet - away, Result 0-1

I got 3 out of 4 games right, but the way I combined them meant that I lost money today. Because both combinations included Midtjylland as favourites to win at home. In this game Midtjylland were ahead before the had a man sent off with a red card. Then they scored an own goal before Vestsjaelland finished it off by scoring an equalizer. The goal scorers name was 'Sorensen', where 'Soren' translates into Damn! And that's just how I felt! ;) :-sk

The two-goal factor seems to be relating to Pluto in recent observations (Plu-two). Pluto was key indicator in both the Fredrikstad game, in Midtjylland and also in Southampton's game in the weekend. I'll check on whether it turns up again on the next occasion.

There nothing much interesting going on at the moment, so I am still brooding over why the game in Denmark between Midtjylland and Vestsjaelland recoiled. A red card, an own goal and then an equalizer by a guy called Soren (=damn..) :-?

The ascendant in this chart was 0TA27, thus early in a sign of short ascension and Venus was 29SC58!! Maybe this has something to do with it and with both the ascendant and the Lady thereof on the threshold - the home team were the cause of their own undoing?

But there is a chart with some similarities in another game to be played in Denmark on Oct.11. This is being played in Hvidovre, 55N39, 12E29;

Hvidovre - Vejle, 18.30 CEST
Odds: 3,35 3,40 2,05
Asc 29AR25 MC 9CP34 Moon 14CP55 POF 25CN48
Day Venus, Hour Mars - radical

The comparison is that Pluto is on the MC of both charts. Are there 2 goals on one or either side of the line? The ascendant is also on the cusp between signs of short ascension, but the order of rulerships are reversed this time round with Mars ruling the ascendant and Venus the descendant. Mind you, with these signs of short ascension, we only need the ref to take out his hanky to wipe his nose and the signs have changed.
The scorelines are priced like this;
2-0 at 20:1, 0-2 at 12,5:1 and 2-2 at 11:1

Venus who is just about Lady of the 7th opposes the antiscia of POF at 4GE12.
Those are the clues.

I just observed a curious fact. In the game played in Midtjylland on Monday at 18.00 CEST Fortuna was 4GE34. When the whistle is blown in Hvidovre on Frday at 18.30 CEST Fortuna will be 25CN48 and cast her antiscia to POF in the other match. This is nothing but coincidential.

The game on Monday was played on the Day of the Moon and in the Hour of Venus, while Friday's game is played on the Day of Venus and in the Hour of Mars - just to have added it.

4 goals in the Hvidovre match and two goals in both half's - but Velje scored all of them! I hadn't got enough imagination to pick this one. I was considering a hedge with a two goal victory to the guests. That would have worked - but picking the 0-4 scoreline would have been far mor attractive. The telling testimony must have been POF opposite Venus, Lady of the 7th.

Norway are on their last straw this evening if they want to qualify to the World Cup and have to win their away match against Slovenia. Might be interesting the see what happens here, because Norway is ruled by Scorpio and Pluto is on the Midpoint of the MC and Venus, who is Lady of the Hour.

Norway got slaughtered by Slovenia 0-3, but that hardly bothers me. Today's chart in Denmark had Venus L7 opp POF, then in the WC qualifying game Mercury, L1, was in Scorpio and in a hard square to the MC in Aquarius. We are getting closer.

Tomorrows game in Norway between Fredrikstad and Bryne at 15.30 CES has the Moon CP L7 * MC. This is one up to the guests yet slightly weak. But the chart is radical by triplicity. That's a Draw. Pluto is on the Asc - that should act as an amplifier. The odds are 1.90 3.45 3.75

We could have a case of goals on both side. Maybe 2-1 or 3-1 to the home team because of Pluto on the ascendant. The scorelines are priced: 2-1 at 8,5:1 and 3-1 at 14:1
The situation is that both Fredrikstad and Bryne are just below the line for a play-off, but Bryne is slightly better positioned and everything doesn't depend on Saturday's game in their case.

I want to go through Fredrikstad - Bryne again before the game is played. Because there are several considerations I've been battling with here;

Fredrikstad - Bryne, 15.30 CEST 59N13, 10E57
Odds: 1.90 3.45 3.75
Asc 8CP01 MC 27SC01 Moon 27CP20 POF 15AR50
Day Saturn, Hour Jupiter (regio) - same triplicity at Saturn, L1

The type of radicality, i.e. by triplicity, has a liking for draws. Yet, it should be considered the Jupiter, LHr, is square the Sun with 3' of orb, and the lights tend to go with the favourites. This brings us to the Moon. She is Lady of the 7th and sextile the MC and a testimony for the guests. Even so, she is a Light and does potentially smile to Fredrikstad in that respect. The sextile has a 19' orb and is cast from the 1st house of the home team and to the MC. The Moon is in the exaltation degree of Mars, his exaltation being cast from Scorpio to Capricorn, so the Midheaven does delight.

The MC is 27SC01 and here there is a square to Mars at 28LE16. The aspect is slightly wide for our purposes, however, Mars is the ruler of the MC and could be a testimony for the favourite. Not forgetting that Mars rules the Ascendant by exaltation, so it is also a significator for the home team. This could be more obvious today - because Fredrikstad want all the points to reach the play-off and will be playing with non-restraint.

The two tightest aspects in the chart involve the lights. Radicality by triplicity does not fight the ascendant. Fredrikstad will be playing in White tops and Red shorts. Bryne in their Black away-togs. It's gonna be an exciting match. I still think it will weigh Fredrikstad's way.

I have combined a home win with another match at the total odds of 2,7:1. And I went for the scoreline 4-2 at the odds of 40:1. That seems most exciting on such an eventful day. :)