Timing in horary

The question asked in the chart: Will my financial headaches resolve and improve?

Venus (ruler of 6 and 10) squares mars before trine jupiter (me). I don't really understand what the square to mars signifies exactly (maybe family as ruler of 4?) but I'm praying that the trine is what will save me :)

I'm confused on judging timing - I think it's the difference in degrees between Jupiter/venus but not sure if I use jupiter or venus' house and sign to interpret.

Help please?

Venus will actually join Jupiter first (by trine at 17* 51' Scorpio/Cancer while Mars is in 18* 43' of Leo) and translate the light from the lord of the 2nd (Saturn) to the lord of the ASC.

This should bring some kind for an improvement though with duress and complications and delay because the planets involved do not behold the ascendant and the Moon aspects no planet as long as in Taurus (aversion to the ascendant again) :)

Regards,
Goran
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com

starlightstarbright wrote: Venus (ruler of 6 and 10) squares mars before trine jupiter (me). I don't really understand what the square to mars signifies exactly (maybe family as ruler of 4?) but I'm praying that the trine is what will save me :)
Hi starlightstarbright, can you explain why you're looking to the lords of the 6th and 10th? Are you thinking along the lines of them showing work/career matters or some new job?

I think if we take the question at face value, with regards finance, we're better off looking at the 2nd house. In this case that's saturn conjunct the north node. It's possible the north node will show some increase, however with Saturn being a malefic and with no major dignity I wouldn't think it will yield a great deal of increase.

The Moon is currently void in its course though in its exaltation which helps to mitigate it, but being on the 6th house cusp I think just shows more toil and hard work for the moment.

Perhaps you could tell us more about your situation. I'm curious why the Moon is separating from your significator, on the 6th house cusp and applying to nothing. It suggests a fundamental waste of your energy or resources toiling into something that will not reap a financial reward or any lasting benefit. What are you doing at the moment? Are you in work? If not, it's possible that your attempts to find work are not productive or leading anywhere with a promise of a return for the amount of work you're providing.

Thanks Goran and Paul.

I chose to focus on venus because of the work houses it signifies feeling that my whole financial headaches of late is indeed related to all the jobs I've tried falling apart in some way or another.

In terms of your question Paul of my current situation - your reading actually makes a lot of sense. To try to not get too technical about things, I am taking a chance on a new work project that I think I can successfully do but have in the past avoided because I don't typically agree with that kind of business model. I can tell you it does involve sales to some degree as my background is corporate/agency recruiting.

It's been early on but so far, it has driven me nuts in fits and starts. The client's specs keep changing as well and the candidates should in theory be very easy to come by but they aren't always the sharpest pencils in the box in a manner of speaking. :) Anyway, I have to do high volume to make this work. There's just enough pros to it that I thought I'd try. I've been debating whether to focus on this and give it my "all" a little while longer or whether I should change my focus and put energy into trying to find another project.

The problem with the latter is that for a variety of reasons, my contacts are ineffective at helping me - or I should say I'm not confident they will help me as much as they could/might be able to. In the past I've been able to land projects with their help. I've been lucky that most of the time projects have come to me. My finding a job karma has so far been at a negative. I think some of that is because I have been unclear about what I want to do but some of that is just plain bad luck on projects that have not worked out.

I drew up the chart to look at the "big" picture - not focused on jobs but my interest in finances improving - maybe a career change is in the works for example. I didn't know how long to expect being in this ineffective position will last.

Is there a different perspective of interpreting this chart based on my explanation to actually answer the question of will my financial situation improve - if yes or no - what does the timing look like? Thanks so much.

Both Goran and your insights help me tremendously. As now I think maybe I should indeed be getting out of this project into something else. Thank you!

cor scorpii wrote:Venus will actually join Jupiter first (by trine at 17* 51' Scorpio/Cancer while Mars is in 18* 43' of Leo) and translate the light from the lord of the 2nd (Saturn) to the lord of the ASC.

Goran, obviously you computed your own chart. But the degrees cannot differ so much: Venus does not join Jupiter's trine at first, but instead of that she arrives at the square of Mars at 16?47?.

Thus the translation of light by Venus is between Saturn and Mars, lord of the 4th, eleventh and 12th.

johannes susato wrote:
cor scorpii wrote:Venus will actually join Jupiter first (by trine at 17* 51' Scorpio/Cancer while Mars is in 18* 43' of Leo) and translate the light from the lord of the 2nd (Saturn) to the lord of the ASC.

Goran, obviously you computed your own chart. But the degrees cannot differ so much: Venus does not join Jupiter's trine at first, but instead of that she arrives at the square of Mars at 16?47?.

Thus the translation of light by Venus is between Saturn and Mars, lord of the 4th, eleventh and 12th.
Johannes

Check your ephemeris, Goran is correct. Mars is moving quicker than Venus in this chart. The next planet that Venus will actually aspect is Jupiter, it appears that it would aspect Mars, but as Mars is moving quickly venus will hit jupiter first.

starlightstarbright wrote: In terms of your question Paul of my current situation - your reading actually makes a lot of sense. To try to not get too technical about things, I am taking a chance on a new work project that I think I can successfully do but have in the past avoided because I don't typically agree with that kind of business model. I can tell you it does involve sales to some degree as my background is corporate/agency recruiting.

It's been early on but so far, it has driven me nuts in fits and starts. The client's specs keep changing as well and the candidates should in theory be very easy to come by but they aren't always the sharpest pencils in the box in a manner of speaking. :) Anyway, I have to do high volume to make this work. There's just enough pros to it that I thought I'd try. I've been debating whether to focus on this and give it my "all" a little while longer or whether I should change my focus and put energy into trying to find another project.

The problem with the latter is that for a variety of reasons, my contacts are ineffective at helping me - or I should say I'm not confident they will help me as much as they could/might be able to. In the past I've been able to land projects with their help. I've been lucky that most of the time projects have come to me. My finding a job karma has so far been at a negative. I think some of that is because I have been unclear about what I want to do but some of that is just plain bad luck on projects that have not worked out.
Thanks for the feedback starlightstarbright!

I think the thing is to stop funnelling your effort into something that is not fruitful right now, and reorient yourself toward something else that would better provide you with a job or income. It seems you're putting all your efforts into something that is not profitable and this is what is preventing you from focusing on something more obvious in terms of getting a job.

Re: Timing in horary

starlightstarbright wrote:Venus (ruler of 6 and 10) squares mars before trine jupiter (me). I don't really understand what the square to mars signifies exactly (maybe family as ruler of 4?) but I'm praying that the trine is what will save me :)
But he is not right insofar, as he simply defrauds the rulership of Mars in the 11th and 12th houses.

Perhaps these rulerships are worth to be thougth about?

starlightstarbright wrote:The question asked in the chart: Will my financial headaches resolve and improve?
There is a bigger question here and it is showing up astrologically.
You are represented by:
1st lord Jupiter and Moon.
Both are exalted and incapacitated- Jupiter being conj 8th cusp and Moon close to Algol and both not in any aspect to ascendant.

The lord of the POF is in fall, and 2nd lord in fall of Moon and 1st lord in detriment of the 2nd lord saturn.

In over-enthusisam, have you bitten more than you could chew and hence in trouble or is this genuine money trouble.

PD

Paul wrote:
johannes susato wrote:

Johannes

Check your ephemeris, Goran is correct. Mars is moving quicker than Venus in this chart. The next planet that Venus will actually aspect is Jupiter, it appears that it would aspect Mars, but as Mars is moving quickly venus will hit jupiter first.
I did. Yor are right, Paul. Goran is correct. Thanks :'

pankajdubey wrote:
starlightstarbright wrote:The question asked in the chart: Will my financial headaches resolve and improve?
There is a bigger question here and it is showing up astrologically.
You are represented by:
1st lord Jupiter and Moon.
Both are exalted and incapacitated- Jupiter being conj 8th cusp and Moon close to Algol and both not in any aspect to ascendant.

The lord of the POF is in fall, and 2nd lord in fall of Moon and 1st lord in detriment of the 2nd lord saturn.

In over-enthusisam, have you bitten more than you could chew and hence in trouble or is this genuine money trouble.

PD
So I should reveal - that I was always a top earner in the field I am in. Always fortunate enough to stay in the business during 2001 and other recessions. With the birth of my 2nd baby, something clicked in me and somehow I just "lost" my focus. I was always a type A personality - everyone who knows me comments on my fierceness, my ability to focus - I once worked 3 jobs at once to success. My reason for divulging this is that I know I've been very lucky with the types of jobs I've gotten by way of hours, flexibility, $$, great bosses, etc. I've been a contract recruiter for years and years working for only top tier clients like Accenture, etc. Almost 2 years ago, I somehow just didn't "want" to work anymore.

My husband's family has money and through their contributions to us by way of birthday gifts and such as well as cashing out some investments/savings, we've been lucky enough for me not to have to stress out too much on the financial front. I have tried to make a go at the projects I have taken on as I feel badly about not supporting my family actively. In my heart, I have been very confused as to what I want to do, what kind of work/life balance scheduling I'm comfortable with (1/2 my nights I don't sleep because of the baby :) ).

The current project I took because it fell into my lap. It's only been 2 weeks in. I'm just fearful as Paul remarked - that I would be putting all my eggs into this basket and if it does not come through, I will have wasted valuable time when I could have maybe found another avenue of employment/business opportunity.

I'm a good recruiter, I'm a good worker and we're at the point now that our money is really low. But NOTHING has worked out for one reason or another. I think maybe some part of is my lack of clarity but I'm really now at the point that I am ready to do as much as I can.

I'm seeking an answer from a timing perspective on when my finances may improve. I'm hoping that may somehow help me figure out what path might succeed work wise.

Thank you all for your continued input.

My husband's family has money and through their contributions to us by way of birthday gifts and such as well as cashing out some investments/savings, we've been lucky enough for me not to have to stress out too much on the financial front. I have tried to make a go at the projects I have taken on as I feel badly about not supporting my family actively. In my heart, I have been very confused as to what I want to do, what kind of work/life balance scheduling I'm comfortable with (1/2 my nights I don't sleep because of the baby

I'm a good recruiter, I'm a good worker and we're at the point now that our money is really low. But NOTHING has worked out for one reason or another. I think maybe some part of is my lack of clarity but I'm really now at the point that I am ready to do as much as I can.

I'm seeking an answer from a timing perspective on when my finances may improve. I'm hoping that may somehow help me figure out what path might succeed work wise.
The lack of clarity/confusion are clearly shown by the Moon/Jupiter aversion to the ascendant.

Interestingly, Venus rules the turned 4th (husband's parents) and is in their 2nd (money) translating light between Saturn/Jupiter.
Some moderate amount of finacial support at best (a good, succeedent mundane house but Venus in her detriment/contrary to sect and in a masculine quarter above the earth in a day chart) is very likely to come from them in three months - Jupiter as the receiver of Venus' disposition is a slow moving, succeedent planet in a sign of long ascension in the slow, descending/western part of heaven. I hope the cardinal nature of Cancer prevails over these indicators and makes three weeks out of it :)

I wonder what this applying trine by Mars to the ASC might signify, as he disposes Saturn and rules your 4th :???: some kind of help from your (male) family member(s) living abroad?

In any case, since Mars also rules the 11th (should have stronger signification toward the 11th because a square is more powerful than trine!) and disposes both Venus and Saturn, this may be a further confirmation that the money will arrive from your husband's family again. The distance is one degree - one month (Mars is a superior planet in a fixed sign of long ascension and in the descending part of heaven).

Regards,
Goran
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com