Rectification

Hi Folks,

I've been trying to rectify my chart and getting totally lost. Bought several books and am now lost in a sea of arcs, midpoints, progressions and transits.

I paid to have my chart rectified a few months ago but it just doesn't feel right as it is almost an hour and a half later than my given birth time and the new ascendant just doesn't seem to fit.

I have read good things about polaris and wonder if anyone knows of an astrologer that uses polaris for rectification so that I can get this service.

Many thanks for any help you can give.

Hello polgara,

Below is the list of events (as per Polaris) in which to categorize your various events... It makes a good organizational tool to list all the dated events.

It is only necessary to know the date of the event, the time is completely unnecessary, due to the (slow) movement of Primary Directions.

One thing that is important to know is if the event evoked the expected reaction... ie. if your Father was killed in a car crash, it would be a "normal" death of Father event; HOWEVER, if your Father had been suffering in the hospital for months and his death was a RELEASE, then the astrology might very well be different... ie. it might explain why Jupiter is involved, whereas normally Jupiter would not be