Combustion/Cazimi question

Does the Sun being in Detriment or Fall reduce its power of combustion over any planet? (I'm thinking SAturn in Aqu and Venus in Libra, though wondering if it might reduce the effect accross the board?)

Also Solar Eclipse, Moon would then have power over Sun correct? how does this relate to any planets that might also be conj the Sun & Moon?

thank you,

Granny

Combustion

About eclipses, I think that is a question that is most related to mundane astrology... probably the most honest is to respond "we don?t know what are the possible efects of an eclipse in an horary"

About combustion, I look all through Christian Astrology, but there is almost no information at all... in every situation that matched your question, the combustion was not important for the significators ! Sorry ! Lot a reading for nothing

Guess that Venus in mercury are more frequently in combustion, so I usually just consider them combusted when they are real close to the sun. The sun represents the power, so I don?t think it really matters if the sun is in aquarius, he still has a lot of combustion power.

But if the sun is one of the significators, and the planet combusted is another, then we dont talk about combustion:
In page 467, about a horse (mercury and sun in Aquarius ):
Mercury Here Lord of the 12th signifies the Horse whom you see Retrograde, & hastening to a Conjunction of the Sun, Lord of the Querent's House of Substance; forasmuch as Mercury did by his Retrograde motion apply to the Lord of the Querent?s house of Substance, (...)I judged the Querent should have his Goods or Horse quickly and unexpectedly, within a day to two from the time of the Question asked (...)the Mercury Significator of the Horse, although he came to the body of Sun Lord of the Querent?s house of Substance, the same night the Question was asked, yet because the Sun had no Dignities where he was, the Horse came not home untill Wednesday or Thursday the 13th or 14th of January
But you can see that Lilly diminished the power of sun, but only in the timing of the question...

So, my answer is I really dont know, sorry
Yuzuru