Mistery charts match

Hi this is the famous Knegt test.If you can match all five with the birthdata you will be the next white crow of astrology.I only manage one hit. Pay attention to details,my advice

Table 3a Some assessments for the remaining subjects
Subject: 5 8 9 10
General
descriptions:
5 A public and typi cal
social figure; the native
was a well-known
specula tor; a marked
ascent in life fol lowed
by an inglo ri ous end.
8 A strik ingly muddled
mind, marked vanity, the
man who wishes to play
the role which is too
far-rea ching for him.
9 A person wish ing to play
an ambi tious social role,
striving for in fluence and
lea der ship.
Well-known per son al ity
often asked for
executive jobs.
10 A rambl ing, noisy
person ality, a wind bag
creating a re pu tation due
to his clown like traits.

Some cor rect
specifics from
interpretation:
5 Big spender.
Short-lived role as
author.
Solid relation ships in
politi cal and econ omic
circles.
8 Proud per sonal ity but
narrow-minded in his
ideas. Likes to view
him self as another
Na po leon. A pushy,
very dominat ing per son.
Hedonis tic, egotistic,
sarcastic.
9 Acquires promi nen ce in
finance and agri cul ture.
Opportun ist.
Midas figure:
every thing in his hands
turns into gold.
10 More prom is ing than he
event ually turned out to
be.
Little self-critici sm.

7 many financial setbacks.
Prone to be exploited, deceived and robbed.
Victim of his own great generos ity.
Negatively fated as regards con tacts with the other
gender; there is no chance that he will obtain a happy
and satis factory experi ence in this respect. Prone to
mental disturb ances of a per ma nent n nature

Case A: 27 April 1887 GMT 9:44 52N22, 4E56
Case B: 25 November
1888 GMT 5:39 52N22, 4E56
Case C: 9 December 1889 GMT 19:57 52N05, 4E18
Case D: 4 June 1872 GMT 9:42 46N57, 7E26
Case E: 25 November 1882
GMT
18:46:30 52N22, 4E56

Hi Dragonqueen,

The charts do look very different from each other as are the lives of the natives so it should be doable although it might prove harder in practice.

Are we able to know whether the charts are male or female? Might help for judging marriage.

Matthew

Mjacob wrote:Hi Dragonqueen,

The charts do look very different from each other as are the lives of the natives so it should be doable although it might prove harder in practice.

Are we able to know whether the charts are male or female? Might help for judging marriage.

Matthew
I am afraid I dont know. The person gave me the matches only

This proved harder than it looked but I will summarise the salient points and give the answers

Case E

With little planetary dignity appears to be the most unfortunate of the charts. Lord of manners is Saturn or north node laborious slanderous with low self-esteem and a melancholic temperament.

Saturn ruler of the 7th conjunct tail of the dragon out of sect and retrograde and not in aspect to Moon ruler of the 1st. Venus is retrograde on the cusp of the 6th suggest no marriage.

Saturn in the 11th indicates misfortune from friends. Moon lady of ascendant opposed by Mars and Antares and Mercury opposed by Saturn on the nodal access could indicate mental troubles so must be number 7

Case D

With Regulus on the ascendant with ruler Sun in the tenth would seem to be the public figure. With Sun, Venus and Moon in the tenth liberal and easy spending. Sanguine temperament and Jupiter Lord of Geniture is further testimony for this.

Moon and Mercury on the MC could point to this being the writers chart and the aspect to Jupiter might give some idea of the subject. Exalted Jupiter in the eleventh ruled by Moon in Taurus in the tenth show relationship with the great and the good so tis must be number 5

Case C

Leo rising could be egotistic subject and Mars Lord of Geniture in exile can be a braggart. Number 8 though not too sure

Case B

Jupiter in his domain in the second house could be the rich man (though the remaining chart has the North node there too) and the MC ruler conj asc could indicate prominence. Mercury in ascendant ruled by exalted Mars further good fortune though Mars conj south node. Lord of fourth in second may be the indicator of wealth from lands.

Number 9

Case A

By process of elimination this must be number 10. Sanguine temperament with Leo ascendant could be ego here and Saturn in fall in the twelfth could prevent success but not much that I can relate to the profile.

Matthew