Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Israel 2013-2014 + 2017 / 2018
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amymaddalozzo

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:48 pm    Post subject: israel and vedic astrology Reply with quote

James Do you have any thoughts about whether Iran will get pulled into this war mix? I was suppose to go to Iran next month--but I cancelled due to my recent car accident as I was not sure about being on an airplane for a long time. I have the trip rescheduled for april, 2019, thinking that it was take awhile for a real war to start Thoughts????? I think trump will invade korea instead of Iran or the middle east because trump's mars line runs thru Korea and Washington DC AMY
james_m

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi amy,

i made a comment on iran on the first post in this thread -
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9943&start=0&sid=84a1e16be7f5c176f7d21b66159319d6

i have said i don't think ww3 happens in 2018... if it is going to happen i think it is more likely 2020..

i suspect the bs will continue to ramp up into 2020... i haven't looked at the ingress charts for 2019 yet..

as for trump, i made some comments on that thread above as well..

as for israel - i think next year may 2018 on, is a tough year for them.. i think the idea was for isis to help break up syria, but it hasn't worked out.. at present israel is jumping up and down asking the usa to attack syria.. no number of false flag chemical weapon attacks the white helmets stage seem to work at this point.. all that money the uk and usa has spent on them to be embedded with ''''moderate headchoppers''' hasn't paid off.... maybe it will at some point... anyway i am getting away from astrology here and have nothing astrological to add at this moment..
amymaddalozzo

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject: WW3 Reply with quote

Thanks James I personally think if there is a major war, I tend to think 2020 with the saturn/pluto conjunction aspecting the US pluto. Also, even some republicans have said that if Trump starts military action, like boots on the ground, he needs a war declaration from congress AMY
james_m

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amy - you're welcome..

here is an article from today that has an interesting and informed view on where israel presently finds itself.. i do believe in order to properly assess the astrology, one has to be informed on what is happening geo-politically to the country under consideration..

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2018/04/10/as-west-and-russia-china-axis-lock-horns-israel-will-have-make-its-choice.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: