If astrology had been handed over to us by 'Aliens', then that 'Astrology' has been lost or is kept secret. Modern Astrology as well as Traditional Astrology as we know now a days seem more to be human creation.

If we have proper refutation to 'Theory of Evolution' then there is no doubt that life on earth is as a result of some foreign intervention. Call it God or an Alien. It means the same. :)
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

Just because people believe in astrology doesn't mean we have to fall for all of the pseudo-science that is out there on Joe Schmoe's blog site, or its anti-intellectual equivalent.

I assume that anyone seriously entertaining the alien DNA thesis actually has a science background that is informed by human genetics. Lets talk about speciation from a scientific perspective.

Funny how the "scientists" are either not named or turn out to be trounced upon by scholars with more serious academic credentials.

I feel this entire thread lowers the philosophy forum to an all time low.

I dont want to dignify this thread with any further comments.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mark wrote:I feel this entire thread lowers the philosophy forum to an all time low.

I dont want to dignify this thread with any further comments.

Mark
it sounds like you were about ready to lock the thread but didn't!

it may sound strange but i did read 'the secret doctrine' by madame blavatsky and recall similar ideas being discussed in her books ( we came from aliens). now just whether she got them from some ascended tibetan masters, or some crazy people, i am not so sure.. i suppose it is one thing to think we might have come from aliens and yet another to say that is where the astrology came from too! sometimes talking with astrologers it does seem there is some truth to it all, lol.. okay - i am pulling yer leg, but really i think the most interesting idea here is to think that we can assume we know something about the deep and very distant past to the point of ruling out a number of possibilities such as this idea.. i await the more scientifically inclined astrologer to come here and lecture me on what an ignoramus i am...