what i think will happen and will find out this week

In trying to learn horary, I thought I would see how I do with interpreting this chart. My question is: Will my mother send birthday money for my son this week? My little boy turns age 4 on Wednesday and in the past she has sent money to him for birthdays/holidays. Estranged from my mother for years, this year financially, it would be really a great gift for him as we are light on funds.

I'm focused on the following planets: ASC ruler Jupiter, H8 ruler Moon and H2 ruler Saturn.

My sun is actually a leo and I see sun and moon in H8 - seems fitting that this is a family money matter?

Jupiter trines Saturn so I'm thinking this is good - that money is coming to my son (me) if I read Jup representing ASC.

But I also see moon will square Sat, moon representing H8 which concerns me. I think that's also the last aspect it makes before moving out of the house it's in.

So I'm leaning the answer is no money but maybe the Jup trine Saturn answers the question as is?

Thanks for any guidance on this. I will post what happens!

Edited by Paul to fix the chart not showing

Hello :)

The money may arrive either in one and a half - three days or on the 9th/10th August.

Venus as the ruler of the 5th (parents' money and lady of the lot of substance) is one and a half degrees away from the ascendant. If we take mother as the 10th, her money would be represented by the 11th and its ruler Mars. Venus is separating from Mars and applying to ascendant by square.

As both Venus/Mars are in their descensions and Venus is cadent, while the peregrine Moon's next aspect is with peregrine Saturn (lord of the 2nd in the 11th) without reception and as the Moon is under the beams I think some delay in the matter should be expected as well as a meager amount of money received.

However, I wouldn't be all too surprised if no money arrived at all this week :?

Regards,
Goran
Last edited by cor scorpii on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com

Thank you Scorpii - I will def let you know how it turns out!
Any comments Johannes?

If I understand correctly Scorpii - you believe the chart signifies that my mother may not be sending too much and the gift would likely be delayed however you believe that a gift in the form of a check would arrive soon - is that right?

starlightstarbright wrote:Thank you Scorpii - I will def let you know how it turns out!
Any comments Johannes?

If I understand correctly Scorpii - you believe the chart signifies that my mother may not be sending too much and the gift would likely be delayed however you believe that a gift in the form of a check would arrive soon - is that right?
Yes, I believe it could be less money than usual because of the significator in its fall and the Moon heading into combustion. Delay may be shown by Venus/ascendant and the Moon/Saturn applying squares. However, the square between Leo/Scorpio should be mitigated somewhat due to the equal ascensions (contra-antiscia) of these signs.

Regards,
Goran
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com

Re: what i think will happen and will find out this week

starlightstarbright wrote:[...] My question is: Will my mother send birthday money for my son this week?
Hello Starlightstarbright,

I doubt a bit your son could have his own money, nevertheless I shall take him too into the consideration .

As it was already said, the money of your mother is signified by Mars, lord of the eleventh, your mother's second. To get her money, there should be an applying aspect between Mars and:
Jupiter, lord of the ascendant, the Moon, or Saturn, lord of your 2nd; or Venus, lady of the 5th and thus the significator of your son and at the same time lady of the 6th's, his second.

But there is neither an application, nor translation of the light or collection of the light between Mars and Jupiter, or the Moon, or Saturn, nor between Mars and Venus.

So the answer to your question is: NO, in this week at least, there will be no money coming in - regrettably.

Johannes

re:

Thank you to Scorpii and Johannes - I will let repost in a couple weeks on what if anything I receive.

You both may be absolutely right. I just feel badly for my son as my mother is so inconsistent with her gifts for her grandkids :( I would like to believe she will come through with something for him even if delayed.

Kind regards.

Re: re:

starlightstarbright wrote:Thank you to Scorpii and Johannes - I will let repost in a couple weeks on what if anything I receive.

You both may be absolutely right. I just feel badly for my son as my mother is so inconsistent with her gifts for her grandkids :( I would like to believe she will come through with something for him even if delayed.

Kind regards.

@Paul, thanks for fixing the link to the chart.
-----------
@starlightstarbright
Have you checked how your mother is doing herself.
The chart is very inconsistent with the details provided.
Your signifactor Jupiter is exalted, your mother's signifactor is in fall.
South node is in the 5th.
Maybe, her previous generosities were indirectly for you and not so much for kids.Now, she thinks you are not that poorly so you can buy the gifts yourself.

(dispositor of the Part of fortune is Jupiter -it is exalted and joins the mother's finance lord-Mars in fall)

Nothing maybe coming from her.
Time to check how the mom is doing.

PD

re:

It's a very interesting point you bring up - and you read well.
Here's the back story:

Having never a good relationship with my mother, she herself having suffered through traumas of life, a few years ago during my first pregnancy, she suddenly stopped talking with me. I never really got why. I very much resented her leaving me alone with no emotional support (I am an only child). But having as I said, never a great relationship having gone sometimes years without talking to each other, I left it alone. The resentment built and even with with the birth of my 2nd child, I never heard from her. Through the years however, as mentioned in my original post, she definitely showed feelings toward at least my firstborn.

My feeling is that she is a very insecure person and has been jealous of my ability to live differently than her. While she and I are much alike (I am after all her daughter :) ), there have been too many things she has done to hurt me that I prefer not to have her in my life. As so far as my children are concerned, I am unsure of whether having her in their lives is really great (as demonstrated by her inconsistencies of being in their lives). If she is anything the way she is with me, I of course would prefer her not to be in their lives. My mother is someone who is probably feeling complex emotions towards me - I'm SURE her chart would be a hoot to analyze except I do not know the birth time. She feels resentment, guilt (she chose her business over family), sadness (suffered from a bad marriage, abusive husband), etc other dark emotions I'm sure.

She is finally divorced (after years and years) from my father who is a nightmare mess himself. My parents built a successful business and became financially secure rather early in their lives. However, their fortune has dwindled in their later years due to unproductive investments and especially so for my father (who is actually a gambling addict). I digress - basically my mother who is retired is a loner and having pushed out of her life her family and her friends based on her own preference of being a loner - she very well could be "suffering" in a way.

For a new home my husband and I brought a few months ago, I reached out to my mother after years of silence to ask for the favor of lending us some money for the purchase which she agreed to. I suspect that my mother is smart enough to realize although we managed to get this nice home, we are by no means financially rolling in it as they say. To your question of whether my mother may feel in previous years, she was helping me by giving money for my son, I think she definitely knew she would be contributing greatly. As well, I cannot imagine that she would not be doing the same thing by continuing - she's pretty smart and knows me well. Also, since she does not really know my kids, the way she would be "gifting" would be through financial means.

Therefore, I am actually quite surprised that she would not be inclined to send a gift as I have been consistently good about keeping my kids in her thoughts via pictures to her. Esp since recently, she became a contributor in our lives. But she is a person who is very emotional and very self centered and selfish as well. It's possible she is angry at me for something somehow though I know not what :) For that reason, I have kept her at arm's length because I know historically, she is not able to commit 100% to caring about anyone else but herself.

To your point however that perhaps it's time to check on her, it's possible I suppose that she may be going through some health issues that prevents her from doing too much at this time. I feel that I would hear this news through the family grapevine on some level. So it's a mystery - I will keep all posted. Sorry for the too much info but maybe this gives some clarity to the chart?!

Thank you!