Newcastle chanceless! ManC 4-0!
It will be interesting to see how the season progresses, because ManC top the table after the first round - with a chart that isn't even radical. A favourite who can win non-radical matches, we have to open our eyes up for. Reminds me of Arsenal in 2007-2008!

In the Norwegian Tippeliga, Lillestrom and Stromsgodset played 1-1. This would have been easier to predict, because the chart was radical by triplicity. Stromsgodet look as if they were going to win, though, but Lillestrom put on pressure towards the end of the game - and a Stromsgodset defender was unfortunate and put the ball in his own net in overtime... I guess he had a bad day! :shock:
http://www.astronor.com

Predicting football games still feels 'messy' or too artful - if nobody minds me saying. This doesn't mean to say that we haven't accomplished anything, but there are too many considerations that could be like follows;

Radicality will cause the favourite to win, or save the favourite from loosing, unless...

Lack of radicality will push the result away from the favourite, unless... and in which case it means...

Radicality by triplicity likes to share things around and is inclined to a draw, unless...

The 10th house and its Lord shows victory, or may give preference to the home team or the favourite. The 4th house and its Lord bury the result and may provide a draw, unless providing an advantage to the away team or the underdog...

Anyone get what I mean? It is not that we cannot sort games out that can be predicted. Rules may even be team-specific, ie. under certain conditions ManC will prevail regardless of... But we have to do our homework and look for structure and order, or else we are no better than anyone else and simply kidding ourselves. :!:

Hi Andrew,

For my part I don?t see these football games as issues of two factors/teams/planets to be weighed.

I?m just looking at each game as a quality of time ?moment?, rather than a competition and starting from there.

I had a good weekend this time and fully accept that I may ?crash and burn? next time.

As methods become more complex, with the ?exceptions? and the ?unless? coming into play then I?ve just taken the opinion that I must be going down a cul-de-sac and simply stopped trying to fathom the unfathomable.

There has to be ?commingling? of factors to determine an outcome, although I?m attempting to stay clear of radicality, triplicity, etc. I acknowledge that this has produced good results over a number of years for yourself and others (are you now questioning this?).

I just want to know will that ?moment? produce an outcome or with the best intentions nothing will come of the matter, i.e., a draw.

Perhaps I am also kidding myself? If you would permit me to run with the thoughts I have on the upcoming games, I?ll also know whether to keep quiet and withdraw.

Hello Sports Fans!!

There is a mid week Premiership game:

Chelsea v Aston Villa

19.45BST

ASC 21Pi20, MC 26Sa40, Moon 09Pi06, POF 11Vi09

With Moon to aspect the Nodes, oppose POF and then its exalted dispositor it would suggest the possibility of a surprise. Perhaps, a good reason to sit back and observe.

This said, with the Moon Cadent all these possibilities may come to nought and so an expected result- Chelsea win?

Chelsea - Villa 2-1 :'

The favourites did well yesterday. Rosenborg at home in Trondheim also beating Valerenga 2-1 in the Norwegian Cup at the odds of 1,4:1. Fortuna sextile the Sun seemed to be the counting factor. Valerenga equalized to 1-1 in the 87th minute (the chart was radical by triplicity), but Rosenborg scored the winning goal in extra time.

Hello Sports Fans!

This weekends games are:

Fulham v Arsenal 24/08/13
12.45 BST: ASC 11Sc23, MC 26Le46, Moon 16Ar07, POF 26Geo2

Aston Villa v Liverpool 24/08/13
17.30 BST: ASC 04Ca06, MC 11Sc08, Moon 18Ar45, POF 21Le11

Manchester United v Chelsea 26/08/13
20.00 BST: ASC 29Aq50, MC 18Sa54, Moon 15Ta39, POF 11Sc48

Are these charts about Sports or are they practical examples of applying astrological theory?

The conundrum is House Systems and moieties!

With the first two games having cadent Moons, a weak dispositor and some distance before the next aspect, is there enough energy for a result? It's unusual for two consecutive games to end in draws. Has the second game now brought the Moons next aspect within range and is this enough to change the outcome? Possibly not!!

The Monday night game: An altogether stronger chart but the Moon remains cadent. Depending on your opinion of aspects the Moon either is applying to Mars, if so a draw seems likely, or if there is no aspect then there can only be one winner. I know which one I'm going for!

The Saturday results weren't as hoped for. However the charts showed a similar energy and the results were also similar, in that the away team favourites both won. Perhaps there is a lesson I can take away from this weekend!

Nergal- I don't know much about the game you refer to. I assume it was the 2nd leg of the Cup competition? With the Moon VOC, did the result on the night did make any difference to the outcome of the game over the two legs?