John wrote:I can see why you feel these games are difficult to call. I'd be interested to see if both games went with the home team.
Indeed they did! Stabekk won 2-1, but only with the nick of their hair.
Doncaster beat Blackburn 2-0. What to make of it? The Stabekk victory coud be reasoned. Doncaster's relationship to Jupiter Could be interesting. Look forward to your comments, John.
http://www.astronor.com

Two games in the Norwegian Tippeliga on Saturday;

Rosenborg - Vaalerenga, 18.00 CEST
Odds: 1,40 4,33 7,33
Asc 12SG51 MC 9SC00 Moon 7CP40 POF 25AR36
Day Saturn, Hour Mars - radical, in sign With L1.

I am presenting the two charts in converse order, because the later kick-off appears to be the easiest. The Lord of the 1st is in the same sign as the Lord of the Hour; the Sun is trine Fortuna. Going With Rosenborg seems to be a safe bet. ;)

Molde - Odd, 15.30 CEST
Odds: 1,60 3,90 5,20
Asc 19SC55 MC 25VI24 Moon 6CP09 POF 1AR15
Day Saturn, Hour Saturn - radical by triplicity with Mars

More excitement connected to the game in Molde. Solskjaer's team, who won the series last year, seem to have reversed their disasterous start to the season, but they are still unstable. Odd have the abiltiy to produce a decent game, and Venus, L7, is opposite Fortuna. The odds for Odd are quite attractive, if anyone wants to take the chance. :)

Hi Andrew,

I'm finding it quite interesting working out where these locations are in Norway!

The two Norway games are similar to the five Premiership games with Saturn as the Moon's dispositor. ( I'm assuming details of these games will be looked at individually later)

The game with Moon Cadent is the Monday game in Manchester, although apart from an aspect to the Nodes it is VOC. (no return of virtue)

The game in Rosenberg is similar with an aspect to the Nodes and then to exalted Jupiter. It will be interesting to see if this has any impact but I am not expecting it.

The other games today have Moon applying to its dispositor (Liverpool), partile (Molde) and separating (Swansea). The Molde game, as you say, has POF opposite L7 also. I'm not sure about aspects to peregrine planets and non-astrologically the game in Swansea is attracting most interest. As Moon applies to its dispositor and the Swansea game forming the same aspect as the match in Rosenberg, I'm wondering if all 3 will go to the favourites?

The 2 games on Sunday have oppositions to the Mars in Fall, neither game has Moon cadent, although the first game has Mars around the 9th cusp, I'm thinking favourites again!

A weekend without shocks, or upsets!! It will be fascinating to see where any draws or upsets occur in any of these games.

Hello John,
I can help out with adding the longitude and latitude of locations in Norway to my match studies. I have been assuming that computors were providing this information where the football team has the same name as the town, but it makes sense to add it to the essential chart information.

There are only two games in England that have individual starting times today, Saturday;

Liverpool - Stoke, 12.45 BST
Odds: 1,38 4,70 9,00
Asc 3SC45 MC 16LE50 Moon 5CP05 POF 14PI06
Day Saturn, Hour Mercury - Lord of Hour culminating

Why do I always feel that people underestimate Stoke? They always have ability of producing a suprize and a strong performance. The chart is not radical in the traditional sense, but the Lord of the Hour on the MC proves it so. The degree of the Moon's fall so close to the ascendant has the potential of getting in the way of the home team, but Liverpool is a Scorpio team and their own sign rising is a positive factor. The Lord of the Hour in an angle will generally indicate the favourite. I believe Liverpool is the correct bet, but the odds are hardly attractive.

Swansea - ManU, 17.30 BST
Odds: 3,80 3,40 2,02
Asc 26SG54 MC 1SC55 Moon 7CP59 POF 9TA58
Day Saturn, Hour Mars (Regio) - agreement powers + Mars with Jupiter

The radicality contract gives the home team a lift. Jupiter, L1, is in the degrees of the nodes!! Swansea could suprize. The tightest aspect is Pluto trine Fortune through signs of short ascension below the horizon. ManU are Scorpio and Pluto, but the aspect through signs of short ascension and below the horizon can be clumsy and it is an uncertain promise! If looking for risk and an upset, Swansea could be worthy of observation.

Well, here is the summary:

Molde - Odd 1-1 is fair enough
Rosenborg - Vaalerenga 0-0 a disappointment. I went for Rosenborg. :(
Liverpool - Stoke 1-0 is correct, but not spectacular
Swansea - ManU 1-4 proved that the guests were the better team.

I will have to look through the Rosenborg match chart again. Vaalerenga can be quite a competable team, but it seems like a long time since they demonstrated real strength and showed their colours at the top of the table...

If anyone has any ideas on the chart between Rosenborg and Vaalerenga? The only thin I can see, which hasn't been taken into account is Mercury, L7, being in the sign of the Sun, who was trine POF. And the tightest aspect in the chart seems to have been MC * Pluto. The Lord of the hour is in his fall and in reception with the Moon by exaltation, who also is detrimented. But Saturn and Jupiter (in those same signs) are dignified... :???:

Thanks for the update Andrew,

The Rosenberg game is the interesting one. I'm not sure what stands out. I'd be interested in your further thoughts.

I'm ok with the Molde game, each time I see Moon making a partile aspect it seems to throw up the exception to what generally happens with other matches on the same day.

I'm sure there must be some astrological theory on this, but it escapes me!!

I am pleased enough with the two English games and am looking forward to the two London matches tomorrow

Sunday's games
Norwegian Tippeliga

Start ? Haugesund,
15.30 CEST, Kristiansand, 58N10, 08E00
Odds: 2,15 3,35 3,25
Asc 25SC47 MC 27VI21 Moon 20CP56 POF 20AR57
Day Sun, Hour Sun ? radical by mutual powers with Mars

The Lord of the Hour is exactly square the ascendant, so by neccessity the Moon is exactly square Fortuna- Venus, L7, is in the 10th and casts her antiscia to the IC. This is a token for the guests, who have been better established in the elite division the recent years. Notice the opposition to the MC, so the guests are also underdogs by odds.

Viking ? Brann,
19.00 CEST, Stavanger, 58N58 5E45
Odds: 1,55 4,40 5,50
Asc 1CP44 MC 20SC24 Moon 23CP06 POF 28CP56
Day Sun, Hour (Mercury)/Moon (by Regio), (Mo by Placidus) ? Guards are on the Brigde

The Moon L7 is in the 1st house, in her detriment and opposite Mars, L10. Venus, Lady of the 4th is square the ascendant. The Guards are on the Brigde ? so I am looking for a draw.

Premier League

Crystal Palace ? Spurs,
13.30 BST London
Odds: 4,85 3,65 1,55
Asc 15SC10 MC 2VI27 Moon 20CP19 POF 9AR45
Day Sun, Hour Mars ? Radical

Spurs, who are favourites by odds, get this one because Fortuna in Aries is square Pluto in Capricorn through signs of short ascension.

Chelsea ? Hull, 16.00 BST
Odds: 1,18 7,00 17,50
Asc 12SG25 MC 13LI04 Moon 21CP52 POF 8TA29
Day Sun, Hour Venus ? shares powers with Jupiter

The fortunes rule. Jupiter, L1, is in the degree of the Nodes. Chelsea should win by default. Are the odds even worth it? Chelsea could beat Hull with 4 goals or more. 4-0 at 10:1, 5-0 at 16:1. Then we are talking.

Here's me still brooding over the Rosenborg - Vaalerenga match;
Prior to the game on Aug 11. I wrote:Vaalerenga - Start, 19.00 CEST, Oslo.
Odds: 1,48 4,40 5,50
Asc 27SG52 MC 18SC32 Moon 15LI00 POF 23AQ40
Day Sun, Hour Moon (Regio) - friendship Moon/Jupiter

Jupiter, L1, is in an angular house, exalted, and in same sign as Mars, L10. Mars is trine the MC. But the real crunch in this chart is Mercury, L7, in square to Saturn, who is cadent. I can't see the guests having the day.
Result: 1-3
In preparation of the game yesterday, Aug 17. I wrote:Rosenborg - Vaalerenga, 18.00 CEST
Odds: 1,40 4,33 7,33
Asc 12SG51 MC 9SC00 Moon 7CP40 POF 25AR36
Day Saturn, Hour Mars - radical, in sign with L1.

I am presenting the two charts in converse order, because the later kick-off appears to be the easiest. The Lord of the 1st is in the same sign as the Lord of the Hour; the Sun is trine Fortuna. Going With Rosenborg seems to be a safe bet.
Result: 0-0

The question is; How can Vaalerenga loose at home against the table jumbos on one day, and then steal points playing away against the table leaders only 6 days later? It should definately be in the chart. Using astrology to perform an academic opinion on the outfall of of football games/contests is supposed to make judgement easier, not more difficult!

It is interesting that Vaalerenga delivered a better game playing away than at home, also that they performed better against the stronger team than the underdog - but I'm still looking for answers. On a mystical level, Vaalerenga is a team that has suffered mysterious spells on previous occasions - thinking about the 1981 Lightening-ghost that lived with them for an entire Saturn cycle without them been able to win the local derby and beat their little brother 'Lyn' ('Lightening'). Link at Skyscript: Here

The 'Lightening ghost' relates to the tripple-conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn in 1981, the one in mention being in 6 Libra. It could be that Saturn's current passage through 6 Scorpio has been echoing off something of the theme in battles of David up against Goliath. In the game last Sunday, Saturn and Mercury were in a square through 6 Scorpio and 6 Leo. In yesterday's game this was no longer the case and Chiron was in a square to the ascendant - and in my opinion there are several cases where Chiron divides things into two worlds.

I hope there is something that can be brought forward from this, either regarding the judgement of individual matches or the 'jinxes' that follow individual teams.

Crystal P - Spurs 0-1
Chelsea - Hull 2-0 (odds: 1,55 on the 0-1 handicap!) ;)
Start - Haugesund 1-2 (odds: 3,25:1)

All I want now is a draw in Viking - Brann. Brann took the lead 0-2, is ahead 1-2 after 45 minutes. I have ?10 on a tripple at the odds of 21:1. Come on - give me the draw! :P
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT's 2-2 with 30 minutes left to play!! Com'n ref! Blow the whistle!! 8)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viking win 3-2! :( Oh well, the bet had to be made.
Today when a little bit in plus, thanks to the handicap in the Chelsea game, but the weekend as a whole went in a loss. The best prediction was Haugesund's win against Start in Kristiansand.
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

I was just checking the Norway results when I realised you had posted, Andrew.

That was unlucky on the last game, but overall good predictions.

My accumulator for the 5 Premiership games is still alive and will have to wait for the game tomorrow evening to see if my luck(predictions) still stands examination!!

Hello Andrew, Hi John,

Thank you very much for your posts.
Tomorrow in Premier L. I vote for the home team. I started to try a completely different system than you, and it is still in the experimental phase. I hope that I can provide valuable results soon.