Will I have sex with this man?

Hello everyone,

I have decided to insert this chart because I know the exact answer already but I could not find it in the time of the question.
My error was that I did not doubt of the querent's description of the state of affairs and thus somehow wanted to see a possibility of a positive outcome.
The chart is this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The querent is a woman, had been seeing this man for some months but nothing physical had happened between them (not even a kiss, to be clear), although she says the attraction was evident.
At some point (about two weeks before asking the question) she spoke to him in order to make it clear that she was interested in him also as a partner and not only as a friend and he apparently said he felt the same, but then things went on unchanged between them: long interesting talks and nothing else, so in the end she asked this question: "will I have sex with this man?"
Although first it sounded like a "will I ever" question, she made it clear that she meant it somehow in the short term.

As I said I know exactly how the story went but I would like to hear your opinions about it before revealing the outcome.

Iris

They went by air to a sea side holiday port and joined the high mile club.

MIxed reception between Jupiter and Mercury, Moon translates light from Mercury (7th lord)first to the male luminary(sun) and then Jupiter.

Added:

PD
My error was that I did not doubt of the querent's description of the state of affairs and thus somehow wanted to see a possibility of a positive outcome]

So there was an error on your part about a possible positive outcome- is this still a quiz then ? :D
Last edited by pankajdubey on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Since, Neptune is in close conjunction with the ascendant, I would really like to know the definition of sex according to Querent.

Neptune close to Ascednent.
Lord 1 combust with Sun.

Sun could also be general significator for male virility.

To add further:

Once a woman asked me a question whether she would marry a person?
(named)

Her significator was combusted by the Sun, however, the combustion was half a degree separating. Neptune was not on ascendent.

My answer was that she could not marry and can not see the reason that he is not the right sort of person for her and had already sexual relations with him. Ofcourse, she denied that she not even had a kiss.

later on, she admitted that her first marriage was broken because her husband had caught her having sex with the Quesited.
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

Hi Iris,

in this question the Moon, in via cumbusta, and peregrine, translates the light of Mercury, the significator of the quesited, to the Sun, general ruler of the quesited. In my opinion the translation of light is cut here, an ongoing translation to Jupiter not possible any more. Thus the Moon translates the light only within the quesited, like an short-circuit.

The Sun combusts the significator of the querent, the Sun in his face being much stronger than Jupiter in his detriment and peregrination. Even if we would follow Frawley who claims, that, if the Sun is significator in the question (here he is general significator), then he could not combust another significator, there is such an disequilibrium or imbalance between the partners of this conjunction, that I think this to be very bad for Jupiter.

Might it be possible, that the end of the story was in a way the querent had not thought of?

Johannes

I'm really amateur at this, but I'll give it a try:
She is Jupiter, combust and exiled. The combustion itself is already a terrible sign.
He is Mercury, in Cancer, and it's about to go retrograde, applying to Venus, that is the exalted ruler of her. Since Jupiter is combust, maybe Venus is another option (and in 5th). Mercury almost retrograde can show a really changeable person.
The Moon, in via combusta, is separating from Mercury and applying to the Sun, that is with Jupiter. But this is not a nice trine, since the Moon is in the Sun's fall, in via combusta, and the Sun harms Jupiter.
I would say that yes, that would be a relationship, but not a satisfying one, or a really short one.

I'd say there's someone else in the man's life, as Venus is in an applying, partile conjunction with Mercury in the radical 5th and she's the second triplicity lord of the ascendant. The other woman is perhaps a foreigner (the relationship at least partly a long distance one) as Venus rules his 9th.

The querent is represented by a combust Jupiter (hour lord as well) so she either can't or won't see the situation as it is, possibly even hiding/distorting important information regarding the true nature of their relationship.

I think this is further confirmed by the Moon/Venus mutual reception and its position in the dark 8th/via combusta - she's probably aware of/knows the other woman and is "afraid" of her.

So she probably didn't have sex with the man in the short term.

Goran
Last edited by cor scorpii on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com

Hello again everyone,

and thank you for you thoughts.
As I wrote, I know the outcome of the question so it is not open any more, or at least not from the point of view of this specific question, so to say.

Before I looked at the chart, I decided that a sexual intercourse meant not only an applying aspect but a physical one = a conjunction, so that I wanted to see an applying bodily conjunction between
- the ruler of the 1st and the ruler of the 7th houses
and/or
- the Sun (as significator of "the male") and Venus (as significator of "the female")
What surprised me first of all that I saw a kind of mixed conjunction: Sun+Jupiter and Mercury+Venus (and that of Mercury and Venus not applying but separating).

? PD: Being as above, any comment of mine regarding how I considered this question is just a description of the mental process I went through before arriving to the solution. I thought it was a nice idea to put a quiz to all of you "forumers" here because I could give the certain solution of the quiz, in the end ? but it is not an open question any more, or at least I think not as far as this question went.
But yes, partly revealing the outcome, there was an error on my part about a possible positive outcome.
This came from the fact that the querent told me she would see the man in question the following day ? and at the first (I know: superficial) blink I saw that there was a one degree distance both between the Sun and Jupiter, and between Venus and Mercury, so I started the analysis with a somewhat positive thought.

? lihin: I confirm that I am a different person from the querent.
I would like to precise that I do not have any "clients" (people I do not know personally), so all the questions come from people I know personally and that know that I am a "student of astrology" ? this means that I know many details of their life that go beyond a professional astrological relationship but also that I can be concerned in an issue so much that I cannot see clearly even when asked to make an astrological analysis, and this is something I possibly have to keep in mind (and one of the reasons I wanted to share this question in the forum).

? Morpheus: I usually follow traditional astrology and do not consider the outer planets, but Neptunus near the Ascendant made me in fact think that something was not seen clearly.
The querent was really thinking of a sexual intercourse, even if not a complete one but something "physically very close" (kissing and hugging and all those things one does not do with a friend ? and even if I know this description can raise definition issues, I am sure she was sure that she was longing for something tangible)

? Johannes: in fact, the "short circuit" of the Moon (in via combusta) translating the light between Mercury and the Sun is one of the things that left me with question marks.
The end of the story is quite interesting but nothing surprising, after all.

? Goran: there was no information about any other woman, in the time of the question, but on the longer run there was another one.

Iris
Last edited by irisalbus on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

irisalbus wrote:
- the Sun (as significator of "the male") and Venus (as significator of "the male)
What surprised me first of all that I saw a kind of mixed conjunction: Sun+Jupiter and Mercury+Venus (and that of Mercury and Venus not applying but separating).
As Mercury is slowing down before its first station, Venus is actually catching up with him and they perfect their conjunction at 21 Ca 59'.
? Goran: there was no information about any other woman, in the time of the question, but on the longer run there was another one.
Nice to see the old theory confirmed :lala perhaps she really didn't know about her or was just withholding information at the time, which is more plausible IMO. In my experience,people tend to be a bit dishonest when posing horary questions/describing the situation for various reasons.

The longer run denoting possibly about two and a half weeks to one month?

Regards,
Goran
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com

I have some problems with this chart.

Firstly, the POF is calculated for a daytime chart and this is a nocturnal chart.

Secondly, despite the fact that the information for the location of the chart has been erased, the time and date of the chart is given and so I should be able to reproduce this chart. This involves adjusting the latitude and longitude of the chart set up for the given date and time until there is a match for the ascendant and mid-heaven. At that point, the house positions and planetary positions should be the same as the chart given. They are not.

I have checked this in Astrolog, my usual computer chart generator, and with online Astrodienst. Both these programs give the 8th house ruled by Mars, not Venus, and the 6th house by the Moon, not the Sun for Regiomontanus houses - which is the declared house system of the chart given.

I think this would significantly alter the interpretation of this chart, so I would be grateful if Irisalbus could check the chart using, say, the Astrodienst program.

Geoffrey wrote:I have some problems with this chart.

Firstly, the POF is calculated for a daytime chart and this is a nocturnal chart.

Secondly, despite the fact that the information for the location of the chart has been erased, the time and date of the chart is given and so I should be able to reproduce this chart. This involves adjusting the latitude and longitude of the chart set up for the given date and time until there is a match for the ascendant and mid-heaven. At that point, the house positions and planetary positions should be the same as the chart given. They are not.

I have checked this in Astrolog, my usual computer chart generator, and with online Astrodienst. Both these programs give the 8th house ruled by Mars, not Venus, and the 6th house by the Moon, not the Sun for Regiomontanus houses - which is the declared house system of the chart given.

I think this would significantly alter the interpretation of this chart, so I would be grateful if Irisalbus could check the chart using, say, the Astrodienst program.

Hello Geoffrey,

while I cannot understand why the program I am using does not calculate the day/night Pars Fortunae in the right way it used to, I can confirm that I checked with astrodienst and it gave me exactly the same house cusps as the ones displayed in the chart given above.