Goals

Dear All,

I would like to hear your thoughts about goal scoaring patterns and the timing of goals.
I know that goals are usually scored when there is an axis change or the POF aspects the significators, etc.
Besides these can you tell me other examples? If there is an axis change which team can score? ASC?
I checked that e.g. the Sun sextiles or trine MC, Uranus aspects the MC are also possibilities for goals.
What are your experiences in connection with the number of goals? How many goals can be scored from 6-7 possibilities? 2 or 3?

Thanks.

When there are a number of matches starting at the same time we would expect very similar goal times. The differences in location will make slight changes in timing for PoF aspects and angle aspects and sign changes, but not very large differences. That is not what we see, so goal timing is a problem.

Perhaps the new season might be a chance to do some research.

The first match in the Championship today is Burnley v Bolton at 12:15 and we have PoF applying to Mars and then Venus. Also, the MC changes sign at 12:30.

Let's see when the goals (if any :)) are scored in this match.

Congratulation John, it was an excellent prediction from you.
But help me plz understand your secret. The angles were ruled by such planets which were not aspected by the Moon????? I am guessing because i am just a learner in sport astrology.
Thanks.

As far as I can tell, the match started at 12:17 and the goals were at 27 and 38 minutes, making 12:44 and 12:55. Does anybody have any thoughts on the timing?

Hi Diamond,

There is no secret. Develop a theory, as you are doing for goal times and run with it. I'm doing the same for results and the moons aspects. When the predictions go wrong, it just helps refine your ideas.

We'll see how things go next time!

From my experience goals are usually scored when:

POF is in partile aspect with the ruler of the 1st, 7th, 4th, 10th house, or Chiron, or ASC/DSC or MC/IC axis, or Nodes
Antiscion of the POF is in partile aspect with the ruler of the 1st, 7th, 4th, 10th house
Ruler or Antiscion of the ruler of the 1st, 7th, 4th, 10th house is in partile aspect with ASC/DSC or MC/IC axis
Moon or Antiscion of the Moon is in partile aspect with ASC/DSC or MC/IC axis
Nodes are in partile aspect with ASC/DSC or MC/IC axis
ASC/DSC axis and MC/IC axic on same degree
ASC/DSC axis or MC/IC axic change sign
Chiron in partile aspect with ASC/DSC or MC/IC axis

Here in 12:44"
Antiscion of the ruler of the 4th house is in partile aspect with ASC/DSC axis
at 12:55
Antiscion of the Moon is in partile aspect with ASC/DSC axis
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/