Cancer Q

Hi everyone,

My friend's husband /Bill/ was diagnosed with cancer recently and is on chemotherapy now.

I asked a question 'What will happen to Bill'
on July 28, 2013 at 5:24 pm
Toronto, ON Canada /79W23; 43N39/
I guess I didn't dare to ask if he will survive, but that was what I meant.

11th house-friend /and 12th-placidus/ is Scorpio with Saturn in it- which is appropriate: My friend is Scorpio rising and Saturn in transit is there now. Her husband is Virgo Sun. 11th Lord is deb Mars in 7th, but due to exchange with Moon will come right on IC cusp in Aries. /again my friend's Mars is in Aries in natal ch./

Lord of Bill /seventh from 11th/ is debilitated Venus
in Virgo in 9thH, Bill's 5th /I have now clue what that means/ His 6th house is also ruled by deb Venus- that would be a good sign if Ve wasn't his Lord as well.
We now look at Moon- she's in Aries 26:09 and doesn't make any aspect till the end of the sign. Bill's 7th and 8th is Scorpio, and with parivartana/exchange of sign lords, comes to his 12th, 4th H of the chart- end of the matter. Will poor Bill survive this with Mars on IC?

Any comment would be appreciated.

Thanks,
A.

Hi everyone,

My friend's husband /Bill/ was diagnosed with cancer recently and is on chemotherapy now.

I asked a question 'What will happen to Bill'
on July 28, 2013 at 5:24 pm
Toronto, ON Canada /79W23; 43N39/
I guess I didn't dare to ask if he will survive, but that was what I meant.
Hello :)

Since the hour ruler Mercury and the ruler of the ascendant are in the same sign, the question is radical.

Bill's significator Venus is applying to Mars which is the contrary to sect/out of its domain, oriental (very intense, powerful) malefic in the radical 8th sign of Cancer in its dejection/fall and also rules the derivative 8th house in Scorpio - this is an altogether very bleak, threatening picture especially because Mars as the lord of death doesn't receive Venus, nor is he received by her when the sextile perfects at the end of the 14th degree of their respective signs.

As there are 6 degrees before the perfection of the aspect, these probably represent months because Cancer is a sign of long ascension, Mars is in the descending, slow half of the chart and is himself one of the superior, slower moving planets.

Additionally, the Moon as his co-signifcator will oppose the greater malefic Saturn, the natural ruler of death on the cusp of the derivative 7th (death) without reception (Saturn is in the Moon's fall!) which is again a pretty bad omen;the destructive south node is in Bill's 1st as well. The opposition perfects in 9 degrees, which would also give us months because Saturn is the slowest moving planet and Scorpio is a sign of long ascension, ruled by a superior Mars.

All in all, both of his significators applying to malefics without reception do not testify to a successful outcome, I'm afraid.

But I hope sincerely my judgment is wrong, he beats the cancer and returns to normal life :'

BTW, can you tell us where the cancer is situated? Is it bowels (Venus in Virgo) or breast/lungs area (Mercury in Cancer which disposes Venus?)

Regards,
Goran
Last edited by cor scorpii on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com

Hi Paul,

It's pretty confusing to me that LL and 6th L are the same deb Venus, even if we look the Moon's aspects out of sign.
On the other hand, it's encouraging that L of illness is debilitated- I believe that an operation in the hospital /12 H/ may end this

What worries me a lot is that transit Saturn is in 12thH from the natal Moon and in 2015 will be on his Moon and Mars- I haven't seen, so far, that illness that starts at the beginning of Sadi-Sati /Sa in 12th from Moon/ ends well at it's peak /Sa over Moon/- it's like end of the road.

Additionally, the Moon as his co-signifcator will oppose the greater malefic Saturn, the natural ruler of death on the cusp of the derivative 7th (death) without reception (Saturn is in the Moon's fall!) which is again a pretty bad omen;the destructive south node is in Bill's 1st as well. The opposition perfects in 9 degrees, which would also give us months because Saturn is the slowest moving planet and Scorpio is a sign of long ascension, ruled by a superior Mars.

All in all, both of his significators applying to malefics without reception do not testify to a successful outcome, I'm afraid.

Thank you Goran for this clear analysis-
BTW Bills natal chart does confirm this, unfortunately-

You don't consider Moon/Mars exchange relevant, do you?
Regards,
A.

Thank you Goran for this clear analysis-
BTW Bills natal chart does confirm this, unfortunately-

You don't consider Moon/Mars exchange relevant, do you?
Regards,
A.

The Moon/Mars don't exchange signs on account of being in each others domiciles.
That's a fallacious theory until 'proven' otherwise, and I haven't seen it demonstrated in practice so far by at least one convincing example :)
It's esophageal cancer.
O, thanks for the clarification :'
So the position of Venus's dispositor in Cancer which rules the chest/stomach area accurately describes the seat of the illness.

Goran
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com

Hello Goran, Paul, everyone,

Just quick update:

Doctors /three different/ say that Bill is cancer-free after aggressive therapy, and believe that he won't die neither this or next year, will slowly recover instead. He is still on a feeding tube, but it is expected that he will start eating soon.

Bill's family isolated itself, sort of, it's hard to ask them anything cancer related, so I may not be able to update further info.

In view of this positive development sharing your opinion will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
A.