end of monarchy?

John Frawley said on facebook that this new baby's chart points to end of Monarchy!!! Can anyone see that? What aspects would point to that? Asc ruler is Mars, 10th sign is Sun and Moon opposes it and enters detriment of Sun.

Mercury is 10th ruler, and it is Void. I'm not sure what aspects suggest end of monarchy...any traditional astrologers, please help!

Re: end of monarchy?

MoonRising wrote:John Frawley said on facebook that this new baby's chart points to end of Monarchy!!! Can anyone see that? What aspects would point to that? Asc ruler is Mars, 10th sign is Sun and Moon opposes it and enters detriment of Sun.

Mercury is 10th ruler, and it is Void. I'm not sure what aspects suggest end of monarchy...any traditional astrologers, please help!
See , typically traditional and old fashioned isn't he.
Still on facebook.

I guess it is his and traditional astrologer's dislike for Scorpio as ascendant but not on MC :)

PD

I do not think this would be the end of monarchy but if you look at his exalted Jupiter not being consistent with Protestantism, he may dissociate the Monarchy from the head of the Church.

In Jyotish, he seems to have his 10th lord in 9th and 7th lord in 10th, so this dissociation could be due to marriage.He has the worrying Sakata yoga where Jupiter is in 6/8/12 from moon and there is no cancellation. People with Sakata yoga simply run out of luck from time to time and then regain it.

Sakata= Cart and the wheel is elliptical rather than round, so the cart is sometimes high and sometimes low- a bumpy ride in short.

MoonRising wrote:John Frawley said on facebook that this new baby's chart points to end of Monarchy!!! Can anyone see that? What aspects would point to that? Asc ruler is Mars, 10th sign is Sun and Moon opposes it and enters detriment of Sun.

A feeling that I had at the first sight of this chart too, and which should be considered whether being true or not or being confirmed or not judging this chart more thoroughly.
At the first view:
The Sun is in the very last 1 minute and 16 seconds of Cancer (the same sign the father's sun is at the first 6 minutes). The son ending what the father had begun?
The Moon, ruler of the Sun's sign in opposition to him - king and people apart (the father has it in separating conjunction - king and people united, both in applicaton to the dragon's head, POF in his 1st).
Sun in the 8th (father in the 7th).
Mars, lord 1st (and 12th) in the 8th.
Mercury, lord 10th (and 8th) in the 8th.
Jupiter, in his own exaltation and lord of the 2nd and 4th in the 8th. Perhaps the king becomes too expensive and his fortune and properties are confiscated.

Johannes

Geoffrey wrote:
pankajdubey wrote:.... he may dissociate the Monarchy from the head of the Church.
With Venus tightly conjunct Regulus in the 9th...?
:idea:

Because, Regulus is in Virgo- the fall of venus.
The fixed star is moving and Venus has fallen-once again.

PD
Last edited by pankajdubey on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have some insights of my own regarding this chart but before I share those I want to offer links to just some of the plethora of popular astrological articles on this nativity in the British press. It seems for once newspaper astrologers are allowed to step out of the straightjacket of Sun sign columns.

I imagine this is only tipping our toes in the ocean of astrological features on this birth. Most of it is light , frothy and uncontroversial. However, some like Marjorie Orr seem willing to court controversy with less sycophantic analysis. Kudos to her for that.

Marjorie Orr in astrology.com
http://www.astrology.com/hrh-baby-cambr ... d-d-542393

Patrick Arundell (astrologer for the Daily Telegraph)
http://www.patrickarundell.com/blog/roy ... horoscope/

Jonathan Cainer in the Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... holds.html

Russell Grant in the Daily Mirror
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/royal-baby ... er-2079261

Mystic Meg in the Sun
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... scope.html

Kosmic Kelly in Astro.com
http://www.astrology.com/queen-and-baby ... d-d-542571

Kelly Cambers Astro.com
http://www.astrologynet.com/close-look- ... icles%3ADM

An Indian astrologer look at the chart through the Nakshatras or Lunar Mansions
http://starwheel.wordpress.com/2013/07/ ... astrology/

Indian Astrologers predict a role for the Prince in elected politics
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/23 ... oyal-baby/

A BBC short film on the view of a Chinese Ba Zi astrologer in Hong Kong
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-23433083

I have saved the most interesting for last which for me is Marjorie Orr?s website posts rather than a newspaper pop astrology features above.
She is still Britain?s most insightful popular astrologer in my view. Because of the unusual way Marjorie arranges her website its not possible to do straightforward links to the relevant pieces so I have copied them here.
Royal baby - lucky with money, rebellious in love From: Marjorie. (22 Jul 2013 20:36):

This is only a first glance - Royal baby boy born 4.24pm London this afternoon. He is a final degree and almost final minute of a degree Sun Cancer opposition a Capricorn Moon - so a Full Moon baby which usually suggests two very different parents, almost incompatible, can be a split parental marriage though not necessarily so since KateM has a Full Moon. Will never quite know what he wants.

Both Sun and Moon square onto 12th house Saturn in Scorpio so an over rigid, rather chilly childhood and experiences of both parents as Saturnine. That looks depressive later in life.

A secretive Scorpio Ascendant and a 9th house Venus in Virgo - so the possibility of a foreign bride way ahead. His Sun is also 9th house so widely travelled, a communicator and a thinker. An emphasised Uranus in 5th hints at a wild romantic life. Saturn in the 12th not too practical. Heavy concentration on the financial houses 8th/2nd. Certainly lucky in inheriting largesse from previous generations with Jupiter in 8th though also obsessive about keeping control. Siblings will be a comfort. Water Grand Trine - tending to live a very protected inner life, not easy to get to know.
A complicated chart.

HRH Junior - finding an outlet for an ocean of water From: Marjorie. (23 Jul 2013 09:39):

HRH Prince Junior does have a complicated chart and personality. It is an overwhelmingly - overloadedly -emotional watery chart. He has a Cancer Sun plus Jupiter Mars Mercury in Cancer in the 8th trine Saturn North Node in Scorpio in the 12th trine Neptune Chiron in Pisces. Two of the legs of that Water Grand Trine sit in Water houses, the 8th and 12th and Pisces rules the other Water house, the 4th.

So never mind the secretive Scorpio Ascendant, he'll be hugely self-protective since his sensitivity to the real world will be acute. So there's a risk of him living in his own bubble and refusing to connect with the outside world. Water Grand Trines even on their own can be escapist and overly dependent and he has it in triplicate. However Water is in addition to being creative also a force for healing since there's usually a well-developed empathy for others' suffering.

What is a saving grace - since he could be a massively introverted personality - is the enthusiastic 9th house (feel of Sagittarius) Sun which will be motivated to travel, and interested in foreign countries and cultures plus a bucket load of Cardinal planets which are spilling over with initiative.

All three legs of the Grand Trine are in hard aspect to other planets which will also help jolt him out of his cocoon. Neptune opposes a 9th house Venus in Virgo which will give an interest and talent in art as well as travel. Jupiter Mars Mercury also oppose a 2nd house Pluto so financial matters will be of considerable interest, indeed a minor obsession.
And Saturn in Scorpio squares onto the Full Moon of Cancer Sun and Capricorn Moon. Saturn in the 12th can be lonely and depressive and that is tripled up being square both Sun and Moon suggesting less than supportive or nurturing both parents. Hmm mind you that is less likely to pull him out of himself and more likely to push him deeper into seclusion at times.

His Mercury Mars Jupiter opposition Pluto also squares Uranus in Aries in the 5th - he could harbour secret desires to be a rock star! A 5th house Uranus is wild and wayout, tends to disregard convention where love and sex are concerned and can be unlucky in speculation. He could promote a radical agenda where children are concerned since he'll be keen on their freedom, which he looks as if he isn't getting much of personally.
His Venus is inconjunct his Moon - marginally similar to Prince William's Venus inconcjuncts - so strain fitting in socially.

He'll be daydreamy with Moon and Neptune in his 3rd and inclined to either over talk trivia or find it difficult to express what he really wants to say especially at an everyday level.
So six planets in Water, three in Earth which will help ground him. No Air so he'll have problems detaching from his feelings to see things coolly. Only one Fire sign so lacking in trust in life.

He will have a great deal to give in terms of helping others if he gets his psychological issues sorted out. But he'll have his problems along the way emotionally since it is not an easy chart.

He has a strong get-it-together 5th Harmonic; creative tho' manic 7H; breakthrough/genius 13H; making-mark-on-history 17H; and super-star 22H.
He'll meet the love of his life when he is 30, probably a foreigner as his Progressed Sun is conjunct his Venus then.

HRH Prince Windsor - rocking the family boat From: Marjorie. (23 Jul 2013 09:40):
The baby's enthusiastic Mars Jupiter is conjunct Prince William's New Moon in Cancer which is a good cross over with Junior's Sun falling in William's 8th house so a deep connection. Jnr's Saturn is conjunct Will's Midheaven so he'll make him more serious, at times dampening Will's enthusiasm. It won't always be easy since Jnr's maverick Uranus is in opposition to Will's Mars Saturn and Jnr's Pluto is opposition Will's New Moon and square his Mars Saturn. So some teenage tantrums and power struggles coming up.

Their relationship chart has an affectionate composite Sun Venus conjunction though that does square a 4th house Moon opposition Saturn in the 10th - so work and duty pressures will get in the way of fun. That cold Moon opposition Saturn is also trine/sextile an 8th house composite Mars - so underlying aggravations, maybe over money. Plus a one-upmanship composite Jupiter square Pluto so both trying to outdo the other.

His relationship with his mother is more starkly Saturnine with a composite Sun Saturn opposition Moon Mercury, sextile/trine Mars. So too many rules and regulations, not enough indulgence.

Jnr's Saturn is also conjunct Kate's Jupiter so he'll again bring a more serious dutiful mood into her life which she may find repressive at times.
If her birth time of 11.30 am is about right then Jnr's Pluto is in her 10th and also the composite Pluto is in their joint 10th - so again a struggle for power and control.

Jnr's Scorpio Ascendant falls conjunct Prince Charles' Scorpio Sun so a good connection from that with a fun and adventurous composite Venus Sun Mars in the composite 12th - so in private very amiable.

Of the other grandparents:- Carole M's relationship chart with Jnr is tricky with a bleak, rigid composite Sun Mercury opposition Pluto Saturn which doesn't look too relaxing. Grandpa MichaelM is marginally better with a laid-back composite Sun square Jupiter.

His arrival is certainly going to shift the dynamic somewhat all round.
Last edited by Mark on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

hi mark,
thanks for starting this thread and offering a great overview on a number of astrological comments on the baby. i really appreciate seeing marjories work more highlighted as she is really a great astrologer and more astrologers would benefit from knowing about her. i am super busy at present but plan on commenting myself when i get a chance in a few days. cheers james