Birth of British Royal Baby (Prince George)

'Kate' Middleton (The Duchess of Cambridge) has given birth to a healthy baby boy. The baby was delivered at 16:24 BST at St Mary's Hospital in Paddington, west London, weighing 8lb 6oz.

The Duchess had to go through labour on the hottest day in England for 7 years.

Prince William (Duke of Cambridge) was present at the birth. The Duke of Cambridge said in a statement the couple "could not be happier". He and the duchess will remain in the hospital overnight.

The child will be third in line to the succession of the British throne after Prince Charles and his son Prince William.

Assuming the monarchy survives it looks like Britain has a lot of Kings ahead of it following Queen Elizabeth II!

No name announced yet but the formal title of the child shall be the Prince of Cambridge.

Congratulations to the royal couple!
Here is the birth chart:
Mark
Last edited by Mark on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 pm, edited 16 times in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Interesting this child is born at a full Moon with Sun in Cancer while his father Prince William was born close to a solar eclipse in Cancer.

The 1066 chart for the coronation of William the Conqueror is often considered a chart especially connected to the fate not just of England but the British royal family.

I have displayed this chart below in a bi-wheel. The 1066 is in the inner wheel while the chart for the royal baby is on the outer wheel.

Note: I use local solar time rather than 12:00 noon clock time for this chart usually displayed. This period was before mechanical clocks or LMT so local solar time would have been the actual determinint of 'noon'. In any case the chart is basically symbolic as there is no evidence the coronation happened at 12.00 noon that day. Despite that I have still found this chart very good at picking up English and royal events.
Mark
Last edited by Mark on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

A few chart observations

A stellium of 4 planets in Cancer in Placidus 8th/ Whole sign 9th

ASC ruler Mars in its sign of fall in the Placidus 8th/whole sign 9th. Opposing Pluto

Mars is conjunct an exalted Jupiter in Cancer.

The Mars/Jupiter conjunction trine Saturn.

MC on the North Node of 1066 chart

Moon trine 1066 Moon in Pisces

Pluto on Sun of 1066 chart.

One wonders how this strongly Cancerian child will perceive his Mother. Perhaps the Capricorn Moon showing a busy , at times distant Mother? She is of course a Sun in Capricorn.

We dont have an accurate birth time for the the Duchess of Cambridge but her noon chart is still interesting.
Interesting that the Sun-Moon opposition in Capricorn/Cancer in her chart has swapped signs around in the new baby's chart.

Mark

Grand trine in longitude of Mars-Saturn-Neptune.

In longitude Saturn is on Venus-Pluto midpoint. In RA the point is trined by natal Mars and Jupiter which are also trine Neptune.

8th house Cancer emphasis by sign and stellium, including the Sun which is in opposition to the Moon.

Some events in life will accommodate these aspects. And I think they may include a sexual lifestyle that is at this time considered outside of the mainstream. A possible LGBT member.

An afterthought: This may be an only child who never marries or has progeny.

Bob

Eighth House

Eighth House emphasis is big here--any thoughts on that, including from a Traditional perspective? As with all births a few hours before the sun sets, the Sun is in the Eighth, helping contribute to the stellium there.

Naturally, the Eighth House rules inheritances, and equally naturally, we didn't need this chart to tell us that this lad would have a most excellent inheritance! But then there are the less positive associations with the Eighth, too. Being one of the houses that has no major aspect to the Ascendant, leads to its negative connotations.

Thoughts?

The 8th doesn't end there.

The eighth sign rises both sidereally and tropically.
Good, Lilly isn't around to judge this nativity.

8th is also the Privy council.

According to hindu astrology, his feet should have a mark of Lotus.

PD

Hi Mark & skyscripters :D ,
I was hunting round on the net a while back & found this birthtime for Kate :???: I am not sure where I saw it now,sorry,so it may/may not be accurate. I am fairly good at rectifying nativities & have successfully done so on a number of occasions in the past with celebs,only to discover their times of birth at later dates & only being minutes out with one (Vanessa Paradis) & just over an hour with another :'
As astrologers/students(as in my case!),we should be able to look at her physical appearance & possibly work out whether this nativity describes her accurately :brows

9 Jan 1982
23.33PM
Reading
Wishes
SG.
Enjoy what you learn,as it keeps the mind youthful!!

Hi again!!,
Let us suppose that this birthtime is accurate,then surely with Mars/Saturn (particularly Mars),being in such close conjunction to the Asc.),one may expect to see some kind of facial blemish :???: ,in the form of a mole,scar or reddish mark,in the upper part of her face. There is none that I can see.
However, she does have quite pronounced dimples when she smiles,which would be denoted by Venus. The Asc. degree is in the bounds of venus..
Taking these dimples into consideration,I personally would put her birthtime for earlier in the day,around 9AM,which gives her an Asc. of 4 degrees 22 mins of Aquarius,with Mercury & venus in conjunction.
Mercury signifies tallness & a high forehead,Venus dimples.
What do other Skyscripters think?? :brows
Wishes,
SG
Enjoy what you learn,as it keeps the mind youthful!!

So we now have a name for the baby prince:

George Alexander Louis.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23443504
I rather thought George would turn up as its such a safe if uninspired choice with 6 previous British Kings named George including the founders of the Houses of Hanover (King George I) and Windsor (King George V). Queen Elizabeth II 's father was also a George (George VI)

The name Alexander was apparently Kate's choice while Louis is one of Prince William's names and his father's Prince Charles favourate Uncle Lord Louis Mountbatten.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Moun ... n_of_Burma

Funny, Pankajdubey had been joking with me about James being an interesting name as it would raise controversy due to the differing number times this name has been used by monarchs in England and Scotland. I had been going to say that going on Scottish Kings David and Alexander were good choices. However, I thought Alexander had more gravitas for a King's name over David nowadays not withstanding David's old Testament credentials. Anyway, its just goes to show you should follow your instincts and post before its too late!

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.