I will look to this question though the malelifence in the 7th . Why ?
Because the face of the chart reffers to it's meaning.

As, you said he wants a sexual relationship. Because the 7th is taurus which reffers to desire which is not naturally, but unnaturally, that the S-node a maleficence nature occupies his house (7th) and it's lord Venus by a sex nature, naturally. Venus in sixtile aspect with the ascendent (you) and goes on to the 5th house which belongs to the kind of sexual relationships , and Venus in the term of Mars which fall's down (cancer)
So, the desire which he looks to, is not natural or moderate, but an animal desire (sexual).

You (Mars) in unappeare struggle with his passion, and you are so. that's appear through the opposition of Mars and Moon , and here both of them fall down (Mars in fall down, Moon in detrement), and that unappear struggle is cadent and has loosses of what you want, and what his passion wants
The sixtile of Venus with the asc. means that he looks to your boody not to your soul , because there's no aspect between his soul (Venus) and your soul (Mars) .

If we want to be sure more, we have to look to his temperament to see his morals . It seams to be unnatural, that Venus, Mercury, Moon, Snu and Mars are not beneficene
That's enough to say : he wants a sexual relationship, so the kind of the relationship is the matrialism one.

and naturally, relationships base on boody and matrials will be destroyed, because there's no any thing essentially to be contiued.

note : i used my chart with equal houses
Last edited by nahid.fs on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

carmencita1986 wrote:so if moon is the almuten(and ruler of 7th, also his dispositor) in fall in scorpio, means that he is the hotch potch
It could be something simpler.
Mars is also the 10th lord.
So means that the two of you met as a part of career(also colleagues-11th)
because jupiter the 11th lord is involved.

I think that he does not feel comfortable in the present career/status and the present career has more to offer you than to him.

PD

Hi Carmencita,

this chart is not really promising for a real relationship you dream(t?) of. I agree with the problem (was Goran mentioning that the first?) that beside the fact of the debilities of the significators Mars and Jupiter hinder the Moon perfecting her conjunction with Saturn.

BUT as yet Venus and the Sun as general significators for you and the quesited (and the Sun being also lord of the seventh here) were not mentioned, they being in, even though a weak, mutual reception (the Sun in Venus' terms and Venus in the house and triplicity of the Sun). So in my opinion there are small hopes, and these not seen as yet from a western point of view, to better your situation. And PD seems to give your relationship hopes too I think.

As to the hindering Mars and Jupiter could this not easily be grounded on your behaviour instead in other persons Mars signifying your communication and Jupiter your friendship? Considering critically these two fields of your relationship with him - how you communicate with him and how (and perhaps THAT) you behave as his friend give you perhaps a small occasion to turn your relationship with him to be more real in the way you wanted it to be - if at all you are still interested in trying it.

Johannes

Yes, is fascinating:) Update: I left first by short notice in vacation, taking some of our mutual friends with me. He (let's name him A) ?also gonna come in the same place the day after tomorrow:) maybe we'll meet, maybe not. I think I might know who's the Mars person...is a guy(one of his best friends-let's name him Z) ?who hit on me (and we also kissed) before me and A started dating. Z still likes me and wants to be with me but I made him understand that it was just a kiss and I'm not interested in him at all anymore. I don't think that Z told A that we kissed and I don't think that Z is a burden or an obstacle between us, If the relationship between me and A would have become more serious I wouldnt have had any problem to tell him about this incident. Me and Z met in vacation and went to party together with our mutual friends last night. Oh Gosh, I am so in love with A and I don't know what to do. ?I wanna smash this Mars haha I only hope that we still have a chance to be together since Moon is applying to ny dispositor even if its in fall, I don't care :)))) sex is good but I want him in my life(i have never been interested in a relationship based only on one issue, I like him as a person and as a human being and even if he tries to hold on his feelings away from me, I highly trust that in the end our wills will mix together:)

Johannes:
I am still intersted:) and yes, I think I don't communicate well with him. But since we know each other for more than an year before, And we were friends before, he knows me and he knows that I am a serious person (cause he told me) and I am not pursuing a sex relationship. My BFF, very good friends with him, too, told me that she didn't see him so intersted in a woman in years so much as he is interested in me right now. But that was before we split, before the 1month and a half of pause. Jeeez is so complicated. I know there is hope, I mean real hope..really (and I am not a dreamer usually), I feel i can turn the situation around and I don t know how. Before we split i told him the truth, that I am in love with him and he was kinda shocked but his voice melted as we talked by the phone. I think that we are back together somehow because of what I told him that time:)

carmencita1986 wrote:Yes, is fascinating:) Update: I left first by short notice in vacation, taking some of our mutual friends with me. He (let's name him A) ?also gonna come in the same place the day after tomorrow:) maybe we'll meet, maybe not. I think I might know who's the Mars person...is a guy(one of his best friends-let's name him Z) ?who hit on me (and we also kissed) before me and A started dating. Z still likes me and wants to be with me but I made him understand that it was just a kiss and I'm not interested in him at all anymore. I don't think that Z told A that we kissed and I don't think that Z is a burden or an obstacle between us, If the relationship between me and A would have become more serious I wouldnt have had any problem to tell him about this incident. Me and Z met in vacation and went to party together with our mutual friends last night. Oh Gosh, I am so in love with A and I don't know what to do. ?I wanna smash this Mars haha I only hope that we still have a chance to be together since Moon is applying to ny dispositor even if its in fall, I don't care :)))) sex is good but I want him in my life(i have never been interested in a relationship based only on one issue, I like him as a person and as a human being and even if he tries to hold on his feelings away from me, I highly trust that in the end our wills will mix together:)
This is what happens when the fallen becomes the almuten !!
Don't forget the original fall was for sex as well or was it for just one bloody apple :D

Yea, but I think that sex is his normal approach with women in general:) when we startedto date, he told me in front of all of our friends and non mutual friends that he wants a relationship with me. People were taken by surprise by his behaviour since he is wellknown to have only ocasional girlfriends:) i have many reasons to keep holding on:) i just talked to him and I found out that we left in different vacations hahaha. He alsotold me that when we are back in the city we live in he wants to take only me with him in the vacation we talked about. And I know him, he is a man of his word. But he is a difficult person..(natally he is virgo sun, virgo moon, virgo venus, all these 3 planets conjuncting my moon, mars, venus and north node) scorpio ascendant with pluto and mars conjunct in libra, the sign on my ascendant). He is a hidden person..who knows what he'll come out with. I am willing to wait since he's the man I want

What happened was funny indeed. I said we went on vacations in different places. He asked me where am I exactly and he wanted to make a surprise by coming to me unexpectedly. Unfortunately I didn's see this coming and I left the place before he showed up...He called me to ask me why did I left but it was too late haha. So his Moon in fall applied to my saturn but he tried failing to see me:)

What is a 'real relationship'?

Good morning,

May one enquire, Ms Carmencital, what you exactly meant in the question by a 'real relationship'? This has left me baffled and impaired my understanding of the case. To me all relationships appear 'real' is different ways.

Another possible problem with the charts is 'who is the astrologer', that has been discussed in prior threads. Several were of the opinion that, once the original one-person 'querent-cum-astrologer' becomes only a querent and requests judgement(s) by astrologers, the time(s) and places(s) of the horary chart(s) should be where and when the ('new') astrologer(s) clearly apprehend the query.

When querent and astrologer are two different persons from the outset, this problem does not arise.

Best regards,

lihin
Non esse nihil non est.