will we be together again in a real relationship?

Hi,
I've been been racking my brains of with this guy by almost 4 months now. We started to date 1 year after we had met and were friends before. I am 31 and he's 35, everything appeared to be good, he brag about being together with me instantly and we used to go out with our friends a lot and he was very warm and showed his affection for me in public and intimate life.
He used to tell me that we should spend more time only the two of us but I preferred to go out because I wanted to give him some space (stupid me). After a while (we've only been together for 1 month and a half) he started to be aloof and I couldn't put him on the track again. In the end (after I insisted several times) he told me that he's not able to be in a real relationship, as I wanted to, but he likes me more than anybody else before and he feels his soul very close to mine. He also said that he doesn't want to close it but he has some problems with money and other stuff and he's not able to be with somebody right now. He also told me that he prefers me to think that he is mischief and awkward than to tell me his problems. He's not seing anybody else,at least nobody serious (I'm sure of that since we are in the same gang) and a conjoint friend of ours, my BFF told me that I should insist on calling him which I did only 2 times in the last 2 months. He was friendly and happy to talk to me, he also called me several times and we saw each other for a drink but nothing else happened.
I put this horary chart with the question "if we'll be together in a real relationship" since I am very into this guy. What makes me very sad is that his dispositor is in fall but in its triplicity (moon in scorpio) but applies to a conjunction to my dispositor which is peregrine (saturn in scorpio). Both, Moon and Saturn are in a cadent house,9th. :( which makes me think that I will wait and wait for things to happen. Talking about secret matters I wonder why he couldn't tell me his problems or what is the real reason that he ended the relationship with me. His dispositor also applying to a lot of trines to Neptune, Mars(which holds the dignities of our dispositors), Jupiter, retrograde Mercury, applying sextile with Pluto (12th house - secret matters) and the last aspect is a trine to Sun (his second dispositor, in 7th house), Venus my second dispositor is also in 7th house(his house) and will be squared by Moon by applying aspect. Also Moon will conjunct North Node and Midheaven.
I wonder what will happen, also both our dispositors are in Via Combusta :( If it's a matter of time I am willing to wait for him cause I really feel for this man. Help me with an opinion, are we gonna be toghether in a relationship or not?

here is the chart

Hello, carmencita :)

Briefly - since the Moon is applying to Mars in the 7th sign by trine with mutual reception, I'd say there's someone else close to him who will prove to be an insurmountable obstacle to your getting together again.

Mutual reception/close trine between the two speaks volumes about mutual attraction, understanding and the desire to form relationship.

Hope I'm wrong on this.

Reagrds,
Goran
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com

Thank you so much for your answer, Goran!!! I really need someone to put light into this matter.

The planet that makes all these trines is his dispositor(moon) and also aspects by applying conjunction, my dispositor(saturn).

Mars is not in 7th house, it is actually in 6th house and rules 3rd and 10th house. Or you think that Mars can be read in 7th because is in Cancer and cancer is rulled by Moon which rules 7th house in this chart?. You think that the trine between Moon and Mars make him and the other person be in mutual attraction? Or mutual atraction between me and him?

How did you come to the conclusion that another person could be an obstacle? I am very curious about that because...I might have an idea :) you think that this obstacle might be something else (like his job, or any unfortunate situation) and not a person? Do you think that the trines that his dispositor-Moon-is making, can help him to overcome this obstacle?

Thanks again!

Hi again :)
The planet that makes all these trines is his dispositor(moon) and also aspects by applying conjunction, my dispositor(saturn).
Therein lies the problem, chiefly in Mars :) he interferes, i.e. prevents the Moon from coming to Saturn ? because the Moon perfects the trine with him before she conjuncts Saturn, your significator. This is also known as ?cutting off light?.
Mars is not in 7th house, it is actually in 6th house and rules 3rd and 10th house. Or you think that Mars can be read in 7th because is in Cancer and cancer is rulled by Moon which rules 7th house in this chart?. You think that the trine between Moon and Mars make him and the other person be in mutual attraction? Or mutual atraction between me and him? How did you come to the conclusion that another person could be an obstacle? I am very curious about that because...I might have an idea you think that this obstacle might be something else (like his job, or any unfortunate situation) and not a person? Do you think that the trines that his dispositor-Moon-is making, can help him to overcome this obstacle?
I wrote that Mars is in the 7th sign which represents him. I use whole signs primarily for topical matters. Mars is in the 6th by division, receding from the angle of the 7th which makes him a not so visible/direct influence ? nevertheless, it's still there and pertains to him. Mutual reception doesn't exist between Saturn and the Moon, but between the Moon and Mars, which makes this Mars the highest point on his priority list; the Moon's application and the closeness of the harmonious trine also symbolize (apart from the reception offered) the Moon's willingness/desire for ?meeting? Mars; Mars feels the same way for the Moon.

The Moon doesn?t feel as much for Saturn, that?s the problem here ? no reception offered! In fact, Saturn is in the sign of the Moon?s descension, so the Moon "won?t come near it", as he is placed in the house of the Moon?s ?enemies? (fall) and this may actually cause rejection i.e. negative feelings on the Moon?s part! Given that Mars naturally rules divisive influences, in the context of the question it?s very probable he represents another person who comes in between ? let?s not forget he also rules the 5th sign from the 7th, which is a house denoting pleasure/sexuality (among other things).

Sahl bin Bishr/Bonatti especially mention him as designating some other person when in a close aspect with the partner?s significator ? above all when reception is involved as well. Whatever this Mars may represent, is very important to him ? far more important than you, and in that sense it can surely represent an obstacle. As both the Moon/Mars have recently entered their respective signs, this contact probably represents something pretty ?fresh/new?.

Mars also rules his 9th house by division but 10th sign and his IC, hence some matters pertaining to travel/foreign countries(even higher education, perhaps?) or career/home/family may also play a role in this. Mars is a natural ruler of travel/change generally and is in a movable/cardinal sign (designating travel/change again), and since both he and the Moon are cadent (cadent houses naturally represent travel/change) this might symbolize his soon departure/moving somewhere else, i.e. changing circumstances.

True, Mars is his dispositor, but you should bear in mind that any planet coming in between your and his significator is an obstacle in the context of the question (context is everything!) ? as I?ve already explained when talking about receptions and the close(st) application between the two.

In fact, the chain of events doesn?t end in Mars?s hands, so to speak ? he further applies to Saturn after being applied to by the Moon and is coming to Saturn from the sign of his detriment (Cancer) and from the sign of its own fall. This means you?ll have the chance to ?meet? Mars face to face pretty soon, and you won?t like what you see/learn about its signification(s) ? it?s very likely you?ll ?reject? him and thus also the Moon whose disposition was brought to you via Mars.

Now this has grown a lot bigger than I intended it to be :D

BTW, can you tell us what the hour ruler was, just to check radicality of the chart?

Regards,
Goran
Last edited by cor scorpii on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Check if Mars is the almuten of 1st.

Then that describes you- in fall in 7th lord's sign.
It could be the almuten hotch potch.

This chart is interplay of mars,saturn , jupiter moon and all are related to 1st and 7th.

Mars almuten of 1st, Jupiter almutenof 7th, saturn 1st lord, moon 7th lord.

Thanks all, Sory for my simple interference
Is'nt enough to judge that the relationship, of both, is a fine temporary
one, through the cnjunction between both lords of the asc. and desc. ?

Because, Saturn and Moon are naturally enemies, but the trine of Moon with the benefic jupiter made the relationship fine and happy, but through some time not always.
Because, there's a convay of light or a collection of light, that is the Moon who is collects both light malefic from Saturn and benefic from Jupiter, and this case makes a temporarie's relationship as the ancient astrologers said (but sory i cant remember now their names)

Besid, the 9th house is cadint and not fix but cardinal , and the lord of the 9th is Venus not benefic because it's lord Moon is midium as it's mentioned
So, it's difficult this relationship to continue

Regards

Goran:
I think Mars is him and not other person:) because you were very right, we've met right away and spent the night together,chat a lot after a month and a half of pause:) That's why I didn't have the time to respond on forum. I can't say our "relationship" is back on track (cause we didn't have a "normal" relationship before and it was too short to consider) but he gave me some hints about relationships in general - talking about the way he sees 2 people together, waiting for my answer and I liked the way he sees it - we didn't speak openly about this, though. What can I say..I have hopes! I don't know the chart ruler and how to calculate it. I copy/paste from astrodienst: Time: 8:30 p.m., Univ.Time: 17:30, Sid.Time: 14:53:16, coordinates are: 26e06, 44n26, July 16. My knowledge about horary stopes here and I hope you can give more insight having these informations.

Pankajdubey:
How can I find if Mars is almuten of 1st? You think that it could be me,the hotch potch, to ruin the relationship? Cause actually I haven't been in a relationship for a long time ago and I really don't know how to behave now and he doesn't help me at all (he is wellknown as the perfect bachelor within our friends)!!!. Can you go further with your observation?:)

Nahid.fs:
The fact that our relationship is only temporary and with ups and downs, scares me the most:( In our synastry his Saturn is conjunct my Sun and MC, within several minutes and I hope this could be enough to give us longevity and endurance(or that scary but comfy glue I read about). Also his Saturn squares my Ascendant by 2 degrees, my Mars conjuncts his Venus, his Moon sextiles my Sun, my Mars conjuncts his Sun and Moon, his Venus conjuncts my moon and also his Venus conjuncts by wide orb 9 degrees my Saturn, his Sun and Mars conjunct my North Node, my Sun and Jupiter are in his 8th house, my Venus,Saturn,Moon conjunct his MC and many, many other aspects. I don't want to enlarge the synastry since this forum is only used for horary...but why do you think that this relationship is only temporary?

The fact that this relationship could be only based on sex (I'm thinking about our dispositors being in Scorpio in this horary chart) scares the hell out of me! Indeed, sex is the best I ever had (and he also told me kinda same thing being taken by surprise by the power and the affection between us) but I'm interested in establishing a real relationship with this guy..:(

I want to thank you all for your effort and observations and I will keep you up to date with everything that will happen. I think horary is the most interesting part of astrology and we can learn about it, watching life and free will unfolding and happening, as we speak.

P.S. me and him talked about having a short vacation these days and he also invited me with him to some party:)

my best regards,
Carmencita

carmencita1986 wrote:Goran:
P.S. me and him talked about having a short vacation these days and he also invited me with him to some party:)

my best regards,
Carmencita
In that case forget the astrology.
We will work out the almuten later :D

Let's talk about the almuten pankajdubey:) I hope is gonna happen(the vacation and the party) and he will be a man of his word..cause he didn't give me a call or any sign, for almost 2 days now. Oh man!

I think Mars is him and not other person:)
I wonder what happened to the Moon's signification (the hour ruler which makes the question radical) in the meantime? :lol:

Though it seems things are currently developing in the right direction, I'd like to remind of the initial question which dictates the context of judgment -

will we be together again in a real relationship?

Sorry, but I don't think the chart is promising in this regard.

Wish you luck, hope the chart didn't present the real state of affairs and my judgement is totally off the mark.

Goran
Last edited by cor scorpii on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quote:
I wonder what happened to the Moon's signification (the hour ruler which makes the chart radical) in the meantime? :lol:

What do you mean about what happened with the Moon and what is a radical chart?

Anyway Goran, I think you're right, the real relationship I was hoping for,is not gonna happen. I keep thinking the the only thing he was pursuing was a relatonship based only on sex. I tried to reach him today and no response. So no vacation, no party, he's hiding away from me. Horary is acurate.

I put another question, asking "what kind of relationship does he want to have with me?" :) this is the last thing I can do, I really need to close this chapter. I don't know how to read the chart.