Thanks for this update! Do you plan to have features like Essential Dignities or Almutens/Rulers, etc?

Privacy?

Good evening,

It is indeed encouraging to see more and better astrology applications for smart-phones.

Is the app downloadable directly from the developer's web site? With Prism etc. one can strongly doubt if having or maintaining a Google account required for Play Store access is compatible with data privacy.

Best regards,

lihin
Non esse nihil non est.

He lihin,
Why don't you respond to my emails?
You said you wanted to beta-test my app but you didn't trust google play. Instead you asked me to trust you and give you a link to download the app directly from me.
And now you don't respond anymore.
I trusted you, now I feel betrayed.
To other people: I hope you will not have the same kind of experience I have had with this person.

Notification

Good morning,

Alas, i reply to a personal attack, perhaps based on a misunderstanding. Indeed i volunteered for beta testing and actually did some, resulting for example in improvements in the display on high resolution Android smart telephones.

Later i wrote to the developer by e-mail that i had temporarily other priorities and that i would continue testing as soon as possible. The current heat wave in central Europe has meanwhile further impaired my capacities for all activities. Until the thread here at the forum, i received no further correspondence from the developer.

Volunteers should in my humble opinion in many ways not be subjected to the same criteria as paid workers, especially when no schedule of deadlines has been agreed. Obviously, the existence and style of the developer's last post here at the Forum (PM and / or e-mail would have been possible) scarcely motivate one to continue cooperation.

Best regards,

lihin
Non esse nihil non est.

Jean wrote: To other people: I hope you will not have the same kind of experience I have had with this person.
Hi Jean

Please note that nobody is under any obligation to unit test your software and that any agreements you have outside this forum are your own concern.

It is not right or appropriate to target a poster of this forum because your expectations of a situation outside of this forum were not met.

In my opinion, if Lihin has helped you in anyway then I would have thought you would show some gratitude for that. However please do not target our forum members because you are dissatisfied with some personal experience you have with them outside of this forum.

EDIT

I have removed your latest reply and have locked the thread. This is not the place to recruit for unit testers of your software and then publicly reprimand or insult them because they have lives to lead which detracts from your desires.