Medieval sources on the length of the year

In the so-called Liber Aristotilis, M?sh??all?h uses a sidereal definition of the year (365.25833 days) as the basis of annual revolutions. Slightly later, Ab? Ma?shar in his work on revolutions uses a tropical definition (365.24 days). Ibn Ezra also states a few different opinions, both sidereal and tropical, in his book on nativities and revolutions. Is anyone aware of other medieval, preferably Arabic, authors who present us with explicit definitions of the length of the year? All references much appreciated.
https://astrology.martingansten.com/

Book three of Ptolemy's Almagest (especially chapter 1) is worth reading if you haven't already. Although it's earlier than the sources you are looking for, I'm sure your authors would have been aware of the arguments and selected from them. Ptolemy explains the disagreements and difficulties that Hipparchus reported in his treatise 'On the Precession of the Tropics and the Equinoctial Points'; concerning whether the year's length should be determined by the return of the Sun to the tropics and equinoxes, or to the fixed stars. Ptolemy concludes that the most proper return is that which carries the Sun to the return of the ecliptic "by which the seasons are most completely distinguished", but he outlines arguments for and against and goes into detail on the mathematical calculations according to various systems.

Unfortunately I can't see any 'preview' editions of the Almagest on Google books, but it's possible to get second hand copies of older editions very cheaply. I bought the Britannica 'Great Books' edition for pennies.

Well, Ptolemy's position is clear enough, and of course adopted by some of the later Arabic authors. I'm really looking for traces of the Persian use of the sidereal year in annual revolutions, which forms the background of the Indian (Tajika) development of the technique. As what we know of Persian astrology has mostly come down to us through Arabic sources, those sources are what primarily interest me at present.
https://astrology.martingansten.com/