Hi astrofan

What is your own interpretation? We can provide a second opinion, but we need a first opinion first :)

I think what career one should pursue is probably better understood by quiet contemplation of yourself and your abilities and examination of the natal chart.

Re: 2nd opinion needed, Job Horary

astrofan wrote:The querent asked 'will i be able to get a job i like in the next 3 months? what career should i pursue?'

1 ruler is Sun, no aspect with 10 ruler, Venus.
Moon doesn't aspect 10 ruler,Venus.

1ruler Sun is applying a trine to 7 ruler, RX Saturn.

The Chart: http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/pics/2456470628102.gif
And as there is no mutual reception between the Sun and Venus, or between the Moon and Venus you are right with your judgment of no to the question, astrofan. No, in my opinion too she will not be able to get a job in the next 3 months, regrettably.

As to the question of the career, you should try to get the nativity. (Pardon me, but this part of your querent's question seems to be a bit 'shallow' in the context of seeking a job only. At least without knowing any context.)

Johannes

astrofan wrote:170 views, no opinions?
Astrofan can you put up the chart in a posting? The link you provided doesn't seem to work anymore. There is a sticky at the top of the horary forum detailing how to do this.

You'll probably get more replies when more people can see the chart. Sometimes services like these remove the images after a while.

Paul wrote:
astrofan wrote:170 views, no opinions?
Astrofan can you put up the chart in a posting? The link you provided doesn't seem to work anymore. There is a sticky at the top of the horary forum detailing how to do this.

You'll probably get more replies when more people can see the chart. Sometimes services like these remove the images after a while.
This morning the link seemed to work still. Hopefully the chart I gave my comment upon was still the right one?

Johannes

johannes susato wrote: And as there is no mutual reception between the Sun and Venus, or between the Moon and Venus you are right with your judgment of no to the question, astrofan. No, in my opinion too she will not be able to get a job in the next 3 months, regrettably.

As to the question of the career, you should try to get the nativity. (Pardon me, but this part of your querent's question seems to be a bit 'shallow' in the context of seeking a job only. At least without knowing any context.)

Johannes
Hi Johannes,
An update: She was able to get a job this week.
1 ruler Sun applying a trine to 6 ruler, RX Saturn.
6th house is the house!

Congratulations to your client, astrofan!

But would you not agree that it would be appropriate -instead of deleting an at last not working link completely now- to give at least the data (AC inclusive) of this question obviously important in the ongoing discussion 10 versus 6 houses?

And what sort of job did your client look for and has got now, and when exactly this week? Thanks.

johannes susato wrote:Congratulations to your client, astrofan!

But would you not agree that it would be appropriate -instead of deleting an at last not working link completely now- to give at least the data (AC inclusive) of this question obviously important in the ongoing discussion 10 versus 6 houses?

And what sort of job did your client look for and has got now, and when exactly this week? Thanks.
Thanks!

The data June 22 2013 10:08AM 90w43 33n34
Design Job, June 27 2013.

astrofan wrote:The querent asked 'will i be able to get a job i like in the next 3 months? what career should i pursue?'

1ruler Sun is applying a trine to 6 ruler, RX Saturn.
An update: She was able to get a job this week.
1 ruler Sun applying a trine to 6 ruler, RX Saturn.
6th house is the house!
Design Job, June 27 2013.
Does she really like it or is or is it only a temporary solution, because nothing better is in sight? We should not forget/ignore the initial wording of the question.

I'd say it's the latter, based on the chart as Saturn is the greater malefic, retrograde, cadent, peregrine and in via combusta, out of its domain and doesn't receive the Sun which is in aversion to its domicile (helplessness) and Saturn is actually helping it to see the ascendant - a "crutch" of sorts, and a very unreliable/weak one, I'd add.

That's why it's not the 6th house and also probably not the Sun/Saturn trine that brought the matter to perfection; job of any kind is always the 10th.

If I remember correctly, the Moon is applying to a combust Jupiter in detriment in the 11th sign/house with reception. This might explain the success much better in my opinion.

But based on Jupiter's combustion/detriment and Saturn's state I have my doubts regarding its durability/stability.

As for timing, Jupiter's change of sign (entrance into its kingdom, Cancer) fits perfectly with her getting the job - because he's the receiver of the Moon's disposition.

Mars is definitely the significator of profession i.e her natural talents/skills because he's in his heliacal rising and in the 10th by division, ruling the bounds of the chart luminary and the ascendant while the Moon is separating from him. He's also within 3 degrees of the SAN, though the Moon doesn't apply to him upon separating from the Sun.

Her skills are basically of martial nature but in the world of ideas/knowledge/communication/trade which demands adaptability and dexterity, expressive, assertive, competitive energy. Because Mars is in the bounds of Venus, this may add/involve some aesthetic/artistic/pleasure dimension as well. But as both of these are in the 12th in a mute water sign, this may lead to a kind of profession which is secluded, "hidden" or deals with people/institutions of this kind whereby lot of sensitivity is required.

Goran
Last edited by cor scorpii on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com