GBP /UK Pound

I would like to get the ball rolling so i have posted one of the charts I use for the GBP UK pound, birthdate 01/01/1801. I do not have the exact time as I can't remember...lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Marcus Rose of http://www.Rosecast.com, brought this to investors attention in his 2012 yearbook. which culminated in the UK Libor scandal and subsequent low in May 2013,

The transit of Sedna to the Uk's Natal Ceres and Saturn, this will next occur Late December 2013 for the 4th time.

If you are unfamiliar with Sedna, look out for any planet making an aspect to 23.4 degrees Taurus (Ceres) and 23.4 Leo ( Saturn). And watch the GBP charts...
Observe and take note........
http://www.finastrosoft.com

I accept I haven't studied this as a financial astrologer but surely the origins of Sterling go back before 1801?

(Incidentally the actul time is 00:00 hours giving us a 7 Libra rising tropically)

1801 certainly gave us the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. This is the most commonly used chart for the United Kingdom.

However, the pound sterling for the United Kingdom dates back to the Union of England and Scotland in 1707 giving us the United Kingdom of Great Britain. In accordance with the Treaty of Union, the currency of the 'united kingdom' was sterling with the Scottish pound being replaced by sterling. That chart surely has some validity here?

Moreover, The Bank of England predates the Act of Union and was created on 27/07/1694 in London. The Bank of England was nationalised by the UK government in 1946.

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

VestaDS wrote:
The transit of Sedna to the Uk's Natal Ceres and Saturn, this will next occur Late December 2013 for the 4th time.
Ugh??? Sedna has an orbit of 11,400 years. :???:

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mark wrote: Moreover, The Bank of England predates the Act of Union and was created on 27/07/1694 in London. The Bank of England was nationalized by the UK government in 1946.
Mark
i have a 10am chart for the boe..i don't know where i got it from..

do you have a time/date for the nationalization of the boe? that would be interesting to know..

"Ugh??? Sedna has an orbit of 11,400 years. "
Hi Mark

Yes Sedna is worth observing if you are studying Financial Astrology, Sedna was also responsible for part of the Credit Crisis in 2008 when both Chiron and Neptune made squares to Sedna several times..... you can check these dates quite easily.

Thier is not much research on Sedna Magiastrology refer to her as "The Hammer of Thor" ( Also worth a read). In Main stream astrology she is referred to as Godess of the Seas. And boy has the UK had it's fair share of Rain the last 18 months. But Bad news it's making transits to the UK until early 2015.
I will post the next 3 transit dates later, but sometime around 22/23 December is another key time in this ongoing financial mess.....

James_M wrote:
do you have a time/date for the nationalization of the boe? that would be interesting to know..
Hi James,

According to Hansard the record of all debates in the House of Commons the Bank of England Act received Royal Assent on 14th February 1946.

http://hansard.millbanksystems.com/comm ... 14_HOC_386

However, it seems to have taken legal effect on 1st March 1946.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_England_Act_1946

I think we can assume it came into effect at 00:00 hours on March 1st 1946. So we have two charts for the BoE. A foundation chart for 1694 and a chart for the modern BoE dating from 1946.

Mark

VestaDS wrote:
Yes Sedna is worth observing if you are studying Financial Astrology, Sedna was also responsible for part of the Credit Crisis in 2008 when both Chiron and Neptune made squares to Sedna several times..... you can check these dates quite easily.
I think you missed my point above. You referred to Sedna making a 4th hit to the same point in the UK chart (1801).

VestaDS wrote:
However, considering this Trans-Neptunian object takes 11,400 years to get round the whole zodiac I dont see how that is possible. Sedna only moves through the zodiac at about twice the speed that a fixed star appears to move through the tropical zodiac through precession.

I have my doubts how useful Sedna can really be considering its exceptionally slow movement. In contrast I instead look at the other dwarf planets/Plutoids/TNOs such as Pluto, Eris, Makemake and Haumea. These at least all have orbital periods under 600 years. Overall, though I am personally more interested in traditional methods of astrology and how they can be applied to financial matters.

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Mark
However, considering this Trans-Neptunian object takes 11,400 years to get round the whole zodiac I dont see how that is possible.
Sedna was at 23.4 June 2012, May 2013 and again in December 2013

The slower the mover the more force it packs.....

Traditional methods are like doing a jigsaw without all the pieces of the Jigsaw. (Only using 9 planets!)

thanks mark,

i wonder what cost the nationalization came to? banks are really quite an opaque mysterious realm.. i don't believe any nationalization happened with the federal reserve. so far as i know it is still in private hands with the large banks like goldman sachs having some stock in the fed reserve.. good book on the federal reserve is 'creature from jekyll island'..

on another note i have a chart for the US$ - april 2 1792.. it is a noon chart that i have set to philadelphia.

VestaDS wrote:
Sedna was at 23.4 June 2012, May 2013 and again in December 2013
Ah ok! So what do you think happened that was so momentous in the first two hits? I must have missed the drama....

VestaDS wrote:
The slower the mover the more force it packs.....
The case for far distant TNO's like Sedna still awaits convincing evidence of its effects in multiple charts. You will have to count me as a Sedna sceptic for now.

VestaDS wrote:
Traditional methods are like doing a jigsaw without all the pieces of the Jigsaw. (Only using 9 planets!)
And some modern methods look like cobbling together a new jigsaw piece when you have lost the original one!

The idea that use of more planetary bodies automatically equates to better astrology is quite lame in my opinion. On that basis the best astrology would require a veritable junk yard of astro debris filled with all the asteroids, the centaurs and every TNO discovered. Traditional methods work with less bodies but they have many nuances that are often completely missed by modern astrology such as antiscion points. I am more interested in astrological quality than quantity.

Mark

James M wrote:
on another note i have a chart for the US$ - april 2 1792.. it is a noon chart that i have set to philadelphia.
Another currency ...another thread I think!

Mark

A Moving start screen shot... a rare view, do you follow Markus Rose, Vesta DS ? I agree with you that Sedna is a very interesting Financial planet. It was involved also in the 1987 krach and in 2000 internet bubble burst. But only if tightly associated with other planets. A single aspect to Sedna is powerless.
"In making my predictions I use geometry and mathematics, just as the astronomer does, based on immutable laws". WD Gann