Missing Person

The son of an old friend of mine has been missing since May 21.He has been recovering from traumatic brain injury since end of last year which he suffered from a fall.I only know the details as posted on FB.I only just got back in touch with this old friend via FB at the end of last year.
I am having a hard time with this chart as the first thing that came up is Mars his ruler in the 8th house [also I am not sure about the ethics here altho all I want is to help]
So, I asked the question What has happened to Sid[not his real name]
on May 31 at 2:43 PM at my location in Flagstaff,arizona
His significater is Mars in the 8th.Mars is conjunct Alcyone which confirms the brain injury.Mars is USB so he is hidden- Mars in Gemini suggests he may be somewhere high up or perhaps the Gemini shows mercurial involvement and could indicate mental confusion.
The moon as co-significator is in Pisces in the 6th house[using the 5 degree rule] so again mental confusion? Seizure ?
The 4th house as the end of matters is ruled by Saturn in the 2nd in Scorpio which is ruled by Mars in the 8th[i just hate this] Also Mars and Saturn[those malefics] are in mutual reception by triplicity
His ruler in the 8th would suggest WSW of where he was last heard from
I am overwhelmed by the responsibility that our knowledge brings with it so am asking for help in finding out where this young man is and if he is still alive.Also I have not asked permission of my friend as I don't know how he would view astrology.
So,hopefully someone else can post the chart for me as I am fairly computer challenged - also, is this OK to post[ethically?]
Thanks
Louise

Hello Louise,

You're keeping his identity secret, so I can't (personally) see any ethical problems...

Here is the chart for your horary. (note, Topocentric Houses)
What might also be very helpful would be to cast a chart for the last time that he was seen and then progress that chart, analyzing it as a forensic chart...

Take care

James

The significations :
- the querent : the asc. and its lord . and the Moon and by what separated
- querents friend : the 11th and its lord
- the son : the 3th (the 5th from the 11th)
- the missing son :
the 7th (from the 3th) and its lord , and the Moon and with whom connects

The interpretation :
Venus the lord of the hour and the lord of the querent is in conjuction with the lord of the son (jupiter) and with the missing son (Mercury)
Thats mean the question is radical

Sid (jupiter) is in astrange condition (detrement) with amars ethics (term) :
So he has obstecles and suffers from against things as the excitement , unsteady motion , stress, restrain, he feels theres no friends to him, always afraid, always feels by restrictions. Of cource , beside brain (mercury) is always nerves
Also, suffers from illness which is afire nature (mars)

Sagittaries is east and Jupiter in Gemmini is west
So he is in the west of his house
Last edited by nahid.fs on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thankyou for posting the chart for me.
I am using the 7th for the quesited and when I have more time will do a more serious delineation myself.
Some more details about the boy: since his brain injury has been living at home and had always checked in regularly with his folks.he was last heard from at 1:34pm 5/31 when he called his father and told him where he was going.At 2pm his dad called him and cell phone was dead.A big "grid search was held last weekend with no new clues.
The family Are really worried as due to the medical condition he may not be able to ask for help.He had little cash on him and his debit card has not been used
I don't have my computer but get a new one Wednesday and will do a better job myself
The police and media have been involved right from the start of this(in a large California city)
I appreciate your help
Louise

If we follow Bonatti, the quesited is represented by a male planet Jupiter in a male sign of Gemini, lord of the 5th from the 11th in Leo(your friend's son). The Moon is separating from the Sun,aptly describing the question which concerns a friend.

Jupiter (or any planet) in detriment may describe someone who is literally injured/hurt, 'damaged'; Venus, being the lord of the 6th from Sagittarius is separating from Jupiter, denoting illness/injury which had happened to him. Gemini are ruled by Mercury which naturally signifies brain/nerve functions.

Jupiter is under the beams and western of the Sun, which perfectly describes the mystery of his current whereabouts/condition. The cadency of Jupiter should signify he's in some relatively remote place, to the south - west of his home. The same is signified by Jupiter's position in the sign opposite to its domicile - (relatively) far away from home.

Though there is some obvious testimony of death in this chart that cannot be ignored, I won't delineate/mention it, hoping he'll come home soon, safe and sound.

Since the Sun is the luminary in charge and beholds the ascendant from the house of its joy(actually both lights apply to Jupiter), I'd say its conjunction with Jupiter on the 15th or 19th June will bring some news of him. If not on one of these dates, then it may be around 11th July, when Jupiter will be leaving the rays in its heliacal rising.

Regards,
Goran
Last edited by cor scorpii on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com

Hi Morpheus
Yes, his brain injury occurred from a fall in November. His Natal Saturn is in Pisces, NN and Jupiter in Scorpio.
Thanks all for your insights.I have my computer back and will work more on this myself tomorrow and will also contact my friend and ask/tell him I am looking at this
Blessings
Louise