What do you think how bad this is Progress- MC square Pluto?
Firstly, do bear in mind the SP MC is generally calculated as a primary direction and not on the same day for a year basis as the planets. There are different methods of calculating PDS too that could alter the calculation of this aspect. The exception would be if you are using secondary progressions with Quotidian angles.

Secondly, you need to consider the natal promise of any planet in predictive astrology. How is Pluto configured in your natal chart by house placement, and aspectual contact? In particular does Pluto aspect your MC in your chart chart and if so how? I gather from your comment above that that your SP MC is also opposing your Venus which is Lord 2 in your chart?

Thirdly, I would be reluctant to draw any definitive conclusions, on the predictive trends in a chart, using just one technique like this. I am sure you have probably heard of the rule of three? In other words you should seek repetition of a theme in the chart in different ways. Its a useful rule of thumb to look for cross verification of something more than once with the predictive tools at your disposal. For example what is the profectional theme of the year? What is the solar return indicating? If you use other techniques like solar arcs or primary directions you might want to check those out too to see what they indicate.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

I'm a little confused as well. I'm imagining 2H refers to 2nd house Venus where the MC is in the 8th house in a non-quadrant based house system. Equal or Whole sign houses I suppose.

I have to agree with Mark that this simply isn't enough to go on. Nothing could happen. Your MC could not actually be where you think, (need rectification) it could be a dud where nothing happens(not enough techniques converged). An old relative could die and not actually be of much consequence to you.

Look at all the aspects your progressed MC has done already...

Hello Veritas,

Re: "What do you think how bad this is Progress- MC square Pluto?"

If you progressed the MC by the longitude of the secondary progressed Sun, I wouldn't expect much (relating to this aspect).

If you progressed the MC by the right ascension of the secondary progressed Sun, then I would read this as one testament of a major change of direction in your life, perhaps relating to your accepting of or abuse of power in your life...

Take care

James

Thanks everyone for their answer.

I'm a little confused as well. I'm imagining 2H refers to 2nd house Venus where the MC is in the 8th house in a non-quadrant based house system. Equal or Whole sign houses I suppose.
I am not that good in astrology. My astrologer told me about this transits.

Yes 2H means 2nd house.

if the software doesn't already progress the MC at a naibod rate in RA... where not given a choice this is what I expect software to do.

Then the progressed MC square Pluto is the very same thing as primary direct Pluto square MC

Ariondys wrote:
Then the progressed MC square Pluto is the very same thing as primary direct Pluto square MC
Yes I picked that point up earlier in the thread. I am not a great enthusiast for secondary progressions but if I do look at them Quotidian SPs make more sense to me as the angles move at a pace which is genuinely 'day for a year'.

Otherwise it seems sensible to look at primary directions on their own rather than use conventional secondary progressions which to me mix up two totally different predictive tools for planets and angles.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly