Oslo: Saturn retrograde Scorpio rises in June lunation

Oslo: Saturn retrograde Scorpio rises in June lunation

In the New Moon chart for June 8, retrograde Saturn will rise on the ascendant of Oslo. The sign is Scorpio, and things coming to surface is hardly interesting, Oslo citizens will say. An extreme downfall of rain flooded several areas of Oslo, including the main train station - and sewerage is reported to have started flooding back up from toilets.

The weather patterns in Norway have been freaky of late. April was one of the coldest of it's kind for as long as many could remember, postponing Spring. And then May arrived setting heat records in many areas, but with the northern districts of Norway coming out on top. While experience says that the Oslo-region most often gets the best weather on a national basis, when weather is fine in South, it is often poor in North - and vice versa.

On my facebook page, which is run on an English/Norwegian mix (Link), I commented on May 28. that Saturn would be on the ascendant of the Capital in the New Moon of June 8. My suggestion was a light cautioning, taht the configuration could coincide with an end to the current heat wave, add cold showers and possibly a storm to the weather pattern. Particularly in the South/East regions of Norway, wich surround Oslo. Either way, when Saturn participates in a weather pattern, either hot or cold, it tends to get destructive, so the keyphrase is extreme weather.
Source: VG 2013.06.02

We are still ahead of the New Moon June 8. but as the heavens opened above Oslo this morning, newspapers were reporting from the flooding, and sewerage was rising out of city toilets. Yuck!! Isn't this what Saturn retrograde in Scorpio does? Cause blockages in drainage systems and give things in return?

Most Oslo-citizens are due to agree that the evidence of astrological correlations, when appearing in this fashion, is hardly interesting. Whether further examples of the configuarion is due to surface, remains to be seen. It might not be pleasant and the chance is it stinks... :(
http://www.astronor.com