potusa or '(first) president of the usa chart'

this is a post partly in response to mark and also for mark to comment more at length on a separate thread that is now focused on this chart. it would seem to me that any country without leadership is not much of a country which is why some of us like working with the first president of the usa chart represented by george washingtons inauguration..

my response to marks comment below :
Nic Campion 2004 edition of 'The Book of World Horoscopes' gives this data page 373
The Presidency
The whole process became complete with the swearing in of the first President, George Washington on 30 April 1789 in New York, the capital.1038. Washington arrived at Federal Hall at 12:30pm, went straight inside, was introduced to Congress and took the oath.1039.
If this chronology is correct, the swearing in would have taken place by 12:45pm., perhaps by 12:40pm. The moment represents the final act in the creation of the United States of American out of the thirteen rebellious English colonies. Chart 378 for the inauguration of George Washington is set for the approximate time of 12:45pm., 30 April 1789. Six weeks later, on 17 June, he States General in Versailles took the first step in the French revolution.

footnote 1038 : New York Daily Gazette, May 1 1789.. footnote 1039 : New York Daily Advertiser, May 1 1789.

photo hosting software

James_M wrote:
The new chart replicates the potusa chart that i like to use for the usa - april 30 1789, 1245 pm - nyc.. exact same angles to the degree in this chart fwiw..

Hello James,

Sorry to be a tease James. However, since writing that post i have reconsidered my position and decided to keep the details of my research private for the time being to see if I can work it up into an article.

I think my labours would be better rewarded that way than a response to an obscure thread on Skyscript. Because of that i have removed my comments from the thread in the traditional forum and the quote of them you provided above here.

If that option doesn't work out or materialize I will then happily share my research here.

Sorry to mess you around on this.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly