Always , the rules of astrology or of justice are solid , because it hasnt asoul .
The soul gives it the person whom makes the rule
Example from the univesal justice : one hit another hmmediatly died
and the hitter admitted by the crime , and the expected matter the hitter must be died as the laws and rules of justice
but the justicer didnt rule so, although the rules which at hands say against that

the justicer and the legal Dr. saw through the investigations that the died man was died befor the hand of the hitter reached to him

Another ex. nearly all the astrologers rule to any plnet conjunction with the sun by the combustion
Is that correct at all ?
In fact , no , i wrote anessay in anarabic forum against this rule
and when i applied that on aquestion about the case of Syria hence the sun and mars conjunct in the 6th house i said that mars is in ahuge courage and is not in cobustion
so the army is very strong and will defeat the enemies
that is what happened and obviouse to all now
that question was in : 5- 5- 2013

I reach to the speach of Aristotel : the philosopher gives the laws , and not works by it

I mean that to cocentrarte exactly on meanings and this lead us to rules and the truth
Also anex.
If the law orderd you to lead your car on the road between London and Wales in 100 k.m .h
and through that faced you some troubles or dangers, what will you do at that time ?
of course you will let the rule aside , and slow the speed or stop

So , the rules are solid , and not always have the capacity to be applied

Let us down from the sky to the earth to see the things as it must be seen
I don't think this kind of insinuations/exhortations are able to contribute anything of quality to an astrological discussion.
We know the significant of cancer ill naturally is Saturn
If we have anillness suffurs from cancer
the illnes goes to the Dr. and find the cancer is strong
What does that mean according to saturn ?

Ater some time the Dr. told the illness that the cancer is weak;
In case saturn ret. or unret. ?

Isnt you end that every thing has its independet rule ?

Yes, all authurities gave the rules of astrology , but i want to ask :
Is every rule can be applied correctly in every time and every place and every how ?
So, Saturns retrograde here is not bad , because this bad reduces his malefhcs
Any textual evidence to support your claim? Otherwise it only remains your unsubstantiated opinion.

Let me point out that the (serious) astrologers from planet Earth state that an essentially dignified malefic can and does produce good, especially when also posited in a good house. Then he's even better than an afflicted/corrupted benefic.

Generally,essentially/accidentally debilitated malefic tends to produce worse effects than it otherwise would if it is relevant for the analysis.

Judgment 18: On a malefic well disposed

If a malefic planet were oriental(that is, if it were to appear in the east in the morning), in its own domicile or in its own exaltation, and it was not joined to a malefic who would impede him, it is better and more worthy than a retrograde and impeded benefic.

Judgment 26: On malefics appearing in a peregrine(or not-peregrine)sign

If the malefic planets were in a peregrine sign, and if they were not in their own domiciles(nor in the exaltation, nor in triplicity), they increase evil and their impediment is made greater; and if they were in signs in which they have testimony, they are restrained from evil and altogether there will not be an impediment.

Sahl Ibn Bishr, The Fifty Judgments

If this is true, then simple logic dictates the opposite to be true as well!

These are the rules which are always relevant, regardless of the situation. If it weren't so, they wouldn't be rules we can lean on to lead us in our judgment. Of course we have to apply them in different contexts and that may sometime require a certain amount of 'adjustment', but that's also one of these self-evident 'truths' which need no mentioning. They don't have to be 'adjusted' in this case!

Saturn is relevant here and is under examinations precisely because he rules the POF, the Moon, the 9th;these are all very relevant elements of the chart and pertinent to the querent's well-being/success. Saturn has responsibility for these matters and for better or worse, he manages them. If he were in a good condition, we could judge good from his significations, but since he's not in a good esse essentially/accidentally, we judge the contrary.
It's that simple.

We're not talking about a disease! It's your example that doesn't fit the context we're having to do with here.
Another ex. nearly all the astrologers rule to any plnet conjunction with the sun by the combustion
Is that correct at all ?
and when i applied that on aquestion about the case of Syria hence the sun and mars conjunct in the 6th house i said that mars is in ahuge courage and is not in cobustion
A planet in conjunction with the Sun in Aries/Leo is not afflicted by combustion, Masha'allah says. This planet is actually received and thus strengthened. I agree with this, since it sounds very astro-logical.

In other cases, it will turn out to be an affliction, sooner or later. Worse if a planet is entering combustion than when leaving it.

It would be good to inspect the entire chart you've mentioned, if you don't mind.

As for the current situation in Syria, it does appear the Syrian army is winning but I'd say nothing is over yet. Few years ago, Gaddafi's army also had its moments of success in the battle against the rebels, but then the tide turned pretty quickly and (seemingly) unexpectedly. Now this has absolutely nothing to do with politics and my support for either side(in case you misunderstand my comment) but with a common sense.

The bottom line is - too much money has been spent in arming/equipping the rebels to let the whole thing just go down the drain so easily.
Not to mention the wider, very important and far-reaching geo-strategic issues at stake in this conflict.

Goran
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com

cor scorpii wrote:
Let us down from the sky to the earth to see the things as it must be seen
I don't think this kind of insinuations/exhortations are able to contribute anything of quality to an astrological discussion.
Hi Goran, sorry for late
Person consists two basic things, the Soul, and the Body
The Soul is unappear, while the body is the thing to illustrate that hidden thing
If we look to the sky and the earth, do you see any difference between them , and between the Soul and the Body ?

Here we must remember what Platon said : The universe is abig person, and the person is asmall universe

In fact, wherever you begin, you will reach
If you begin with the sky, you will reach the earth , then you called Anastrologer

And if you begin with the earh you reach the sky , then you called Aphilosopher

When I tawlked about disease to bring the familiarity meaning only, to see the soul throu the body or throu the ex.
We know the significant of cancer ill naturally is Saturn
If we have anillness suffurs from cancer
the illnes goes to the Dr. and find the cancer is strong

Ater some time the Dr. told the illness that the cancer is weak;
In case saturn ret. or unret. ?

Isnt you end that every thing has its independet rule ?

Yes, all authurities gave the rules of astrology , but i want to ask :
Is every rule can be applied correctly in every time and every place and every how ?
So, Saturns retrograde here is not bad , because this bad reduces his malefhcs
Any textual evidence to support your claim? Otherwise it only remains your unsubstantiated opinion.
You are right, thou I said : let us down to the earth
I may wrong here exactly with Saturn ret. But, I thing my thought is obviouse which as :

Arich man is very evil, after some time his richness began down , or retrograde . So that retrograde to that bad man reduces his evelness , isnt that so ?

Let me point out that the (serious) astrologers from planet Earth state that an essentially dignified malefic can and does produce good, especially when also posited in a good house. Then he's even better than an afflicted/corrupted benefic.

Generally,essentially/accidentally debilitated malefic tends to produce worse effects than it otherwise would if it is relevant for the analysis.

Judgment 18: On a malefic well disposed

If a malefic planet were oriental(that is, if it were to appear in the east in the morning), in its own domicile or in its own exaltation, and it was not joined to a malefic who would impede him, it is better and more worthy than a retrograde and impeded benefic.

Judgment 26: On malefics appearing in a peregrine(or not-peregrine)sign

If the malefic planets were in a peregrine sign, and if they were not in their own domiciles(nor in the exaltation, nor in triplicity), they increase evil and their impediment is made greater; and if they were in signs in which they have testimony, they are restrained from evil and altogether there will not be an impediment.

Sahl Ibn Bishr, The Fifty Judgments

If this is true, then simple logic dictates the opposite to be true as well!

These are the rules which are always relevant, regardless of the situation. If it weren't so, they wouldn't be rules we can lean on to lead us in our judgment. Of course we have to apply them in different contexts and that may sometime require a certain amount of 'adjustment', but that's also one of these self-evident 'truths' which need no mentioning. They don't have to be 'adjusted' in this case!

Saturn is relevant here and is under examinations precisely because he rules the POF, the Moon, the 9th;these are all very relevant elements of the chart and pertinent to the querent's well-being/success. Saturn has responsibility for these matters and for better or worse, he manages them. If he were in a good condition, we could judge good from his significations, but since he's not in a good esse essentially/accidentally, we judge the contrary.
It's that simple.
When I tawlked about disease to bring the familiarity meaning only, to see the soul throu the body or throu the ex.

We're not talking about a disease! It's your example that doesn't fit the context we're having to do with here.
Is that correct at all ?
A planet in conjunction with the Sun in Aries/Leo is not afflicted by combustion, Masha'allah says. This planet is actually received and thus strengthened. I agree with this, since it sounds very astro-logical.

In other cases, it will turn out to be an affliction, sooner or later. Worse if a planet is entering combustion than when leaving it.

It would be good to inspect the entire chart you've mentioned, if you don't mind.

As for the current situation in Syria, it does appear the Syrian army is winning but I'd say nothing is over yet. Few years ago, Gaddafi's army also had its moments of success in the battle against the rebels, but then the tide turned pretty quickly and (seemingly) unexpectedly. Now this has absolutely nothing to do with politics and my support for either side(in case you misunderstand my comment) but with a common sense.

please , read again the history what i put
and compare between the situation what you mentioned , and what i mentioned
Of course , then you will know that iam not joking, but iam serious

The bottom line is - too much money has been spent in arming/equipping the rebels to let the whole thing just go down the drain so easily.
Not to mention the wider, very important and far-reaching geo-strategic issues at stake in this conflict. Goran
But, Sahl and others thou they are right, they didn?t mention if the Sun is Asignifictor in other house or not , and if she does the same effect

and they didnt illustrate what about the other planet which conjuncts the Sun , if that planet is asignificator or not
Or if they are both significators or not

And they didnt all the houses whose the relation with the matter
But they gave commonly rule , it may be the the all rules must be had lots and lots of books

Here, we return to the Relativity which put all the things in which they must be.

regarde