Will I pass all my courses this semester?

Ok so I asked first if I will pass my Math, Biology and Language courses first, because that is what I am having the most difficulty with. But what is really constantly on my mind is will I pass all courses (this semester there's 10 of them kill me now :( , note these courses are at the university level)
All those planets in my first house are really confusing me :-/

Here is my horary chart :???:
I think its a yes but maybe I am being biased, whats your opinion?

Re: Will I pass all my courses this semester?

julz87 wrote:Ok so I asked first if I will pass my Math, Biology and Language courses first, because that is what I am having the most difficulty with. But what is really constantly on my mind is will I pass all courses (this semester there's 10 of them kill me now :( , note these courses are at the university level)
All those planets in my first house are really confusing me :-/

Here is my horary chart :???:
I think its a yes but maybe I am being biased, whats your opinion?
OK, you think it's a "yes" based on what?

Goran
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com

The Moon is co-significator of the querent and she is in her face. Jupiter, lord of the 10th house, which is the second of the nineth, is the significator of profit from knowledge, i.e. exams.

As the Moon will immediately perfect her trine with Jupiter in the ascendant, and then her conjunction with the POF in the nineth house, the house of education and learning, the querent will pass her exams but probably not very successfully Jupiter being peregrine and in his detriment

Johannes

Jupiter in the 1st, as the final receiver of the Moon's disposition from the 9th is in detriment and under the beams(also the ruler of the preceding syzygy), I doubt you'll manage to pass all of them. In other words, an essentially/accidentally debilitated benefic promises more than he can deliver.

Jupiter is in a double bodied sign, which suggests that some of the exams would have to be repeated(though this also neatly describes there are several exams to be taken care of).

Since Jupiter is disposed by an essentially/accidentally fortified Mercury in Gemini, lord of the ascendant, I'd say you'll pass language course - Mercury being the natural ruler of language, spoken/written word, etc. The Sun as the ruler of the 3rd on the ascendant might also indicate your language/communication skills will be very good.

On the other hand, as Saturn(lord of the 9th/the Moon=the end of the matter) signifies for natural sciences, his retrogradation/peregrination, position in the 6th sign which doesn't behold the ascendant should testify to greater problems with math/biology.

POF is cadent in the 9th, and its ruler Saturn is cadent in the 6th sign as well so this may be an additional testimony of not so great overall prosperity in the matter.

Interestingly enough, you asked if you'd pass math, biology and language courses and we have the Moon applying out of the house of the matter to the three planets in the 1st - Jupiter, Venus, Mercury. Since you've put them in that order, we may assign each of the planets to one course, getting the following pairs: math/Jupiter, biology/Venus, language/Mercury.

Based on the already described state of Jupiter and the additional testimony of Saturn, I'd say you won't pass math, but there's a good chance of passing biology [signified by a trine to a lesser benefic] and even better chance of passing language course [Mercury joys in the 1st!], because these two planets have left the beams(the renewal of their signification) and hence are very strong/vigorous, swift, in the best house of the chart.
Additionally, they trine the POF, Venus aspecting it most closely.

Hope you do them all well - good luck :'

Goran
Last edited by cor scorpii on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com

Gryffindor wrote:Moon is co-significator. Mercury is basically Lord 1. What is a connection between Mercury and Jupiter?
Jupiter, lord 10, being received by Mercury in his own house in this question would this - without taking dignities into the account - be enough to answer the question with a Yes, or would mutual reception be essential in your opinion, Gryffindor?

Johannes

cor scorpii wrote:Jupiter in the 1st, as the final receiver of the Moon's disposition from the 9th is in detriment and under the beams(also the ruler of the preceding syzygy), I doubt you'll manage to pass all of them. In other words, an essentially/accidentally debilitated benefic promises more than he can deliver.
Goran
this is a technical question related to gorans comment that perhaps goran or someone else would like to comment on... jupiter in gemini is in it's determent and under the beams in a weakened position given all that.. i am curious though about the fact that it is in the ascendant rising.. what strength is conferred on the chart as a consequence of that? in other words does the sign dominate the house position close to the ascendant which is said to always strengthen a planet rising?

thanks
james

James_m,

jupiter in gemini is in it's determent and under the beams in a weakened position given all that.. i am curious though about the fact that it is in the ascendant rising.. what strength is conferred on the chart as a consequence of that
For better or worse...Jupiter would dictate the terms and things would be in open. Can not be hidden.

I tend to agree with Goran's analysis. Thoroughly technical approach :'
Last edited by Morpheus on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

Johannes,

Jupiter, lord 10, being received by Mercury in his own house in this question would this - without taking dignities into the account - be enough to answer the question with a Yes, or would mutual reception be essential in your opinion, Gryffindor?
(emphasized be me)

Then it would be Yes. Johannes, in practical horary planets far worse than Jupiter ( as it is in this chart) have been known to work. It all depends upon the question and the intensity of the desire. If the question is just a passing worry. It tells the state of preparation of exams or one can call it. You got what you deserved. No offense meant :)
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/