Romance Electional, known outcome?

Recently I was asked to do an Electional Chart for someone who wished to establish an online dating site for a relationship possibility as online dating is so in vogue in on the North American Continent.

1) the Electionee has the lord of their natal 7th by Progression with an exact opposition from a great Malefic.

2) the electionee has the greater Benefic, Jupiter by progression cjt the natal 7th, near exact by minutes.

I stated to the electionee that due to the severe opposition by progression that this was very challenging despite the nice Jupiter cjt.

That day according to the electionee, many of the opposite gender, and one particular, who happened to be a Libra Sun were very friendly and forward to the electionee.

The Electional chart in question that you may click upon to view:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?lang ... U3MjhhZDk1

Since Cardinal signs are rising, and Luna is trine Venus, note it will all hapen fast and short lived.

Note: Chronus(Saturn) as lord of the 7th is both Rx and unaspected unless we count Vivian E. Robson's concept of utilizing Outers, there is an aspect from Rx Saturn to Uranus.

Robson borrowed from Ramsey or Ramesey except for Outers which of course Ramsey could not utilize.

What does the absence of the lord of the 7th generally say?

What do you think has happened and will happen to the electionee in this electional on romance?

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

Thank you Johannes, I was experimenting upon a better way to post the horoscopes yet it seems to distort the post too adversely as you so promptly noted.

Recently I was asked to do an Electional Chart for someone who wished to establish an online dating site for a relationship possibility as online dating is so in vogue in on the North American Continent.

1) the Electionee has the lord of their natal 7th by Progression with an exact opposition from a great Malefic.

2) the electionee has the greater Benefic, Jupiter by progression cjt the natal 7th, near exact by minutes.

I stated to the electionee that due to the severe opposition by progression that this was very challenging despite the nice Jupiter cjt.

That day according to the electionee, many of the opposite gender, and one particular, who happened to be a Libra Sun were very friendly and forward to the electionee.

The Electional chart in question that you may click upon to view. Yet Please Do Not enlarge or re-calculate a horoscope from this webpage. Note you can email these maps to an email and view Additional tables(PDF) that give the planetary speeds of the time this query was made and you may view the ephemeris from this site:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?;lan ... 1369788746

Since Cardinal signs are rising, and Luna is trine Venus, note it will all hapen fast and short lived.

Note: Chronus(Saturn) as lord of the 7th is both Rx and unaspected unless we count Vivian E. Robson's concept of utilizing Outers, there is an aspect from Rx Saturn to Uranus.

Robson borrowed from Ramsey or Ramesey except for Outers which of course Ramsey could not utilize.

What does the absence of the lord of the 7th generally say?

What do you think has happened and will happen to the electionee in this electional on romance?

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

***This post was redone out of courtesy for Forum members and the request of our beloved Johannes.***