New Info: Boston Bombing

There are a few things that are odd about the Boston Bombing Chart. It is quite telling to me (looking at the chart) the whole family was involved and I believe the American wife of the older brother also. This is the first time I have had a chance to study the chart. I have never been a fan of conspiracy theories at all, but this has me wondering. What are your thoughts?

There is a lot of deception of the masses in this chart, Moon in 10th, trining Neptune in 7th (both deal with deception of the masses/public) which is what I want to discuss, and even if the older brother is indeed dead, which in looking at the chart has me wondering.

What had me look at the chart is this: In the first clear pict of the photo of the younger brother in his white hat, there is a man standing 3-5 feet from him, very calm and looking towards the second bomb that went off. When FBI was looking for suspects and for people to submit pictures, they asked everyone to look for people who were NOT running away from the blast and did not have terror on their face. This guy is it in this photo. Then they came out with this Misha guy they were looking for, and that photo is the description they gave of this Misha character. So I called the FBI and pointed out they have a photo of him, they said they know, YET they are telling everyone, that the threat is over, and it was only the two brothers involved, yet the photo clearly shows another person involved. (Deception of the masses, Neptune in the 7th, trining the Moon (the masses) in the 10th. Here is a link to the photo to see the other guy involved: http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/28/us/boston ... _inthenews .

There is deception in this chart, and in looking at it, it made me wonder if the older brother actually died, as Mars (representing the older brother) is trining the Asc, whereas Mercury, (the younger brother, is inconjunct. The exact trine of Mars would actually put it in the 12th (placidus), as in hidden away, imprisoned, etc. Looking at the chart, I question whether he is dead, as a Trine to the Asc, would afford some protection of the physical body. But I can see where one could make a point with the WSH of his death, but in Placidus that puts him, in the 9th to trining the 12th, hidden away, imprisoned.

Other points:
The event: Saturn in 3rd (local area) sextiling Pluto in 5th (sports event, Boston marathon), Pluto also squared by Uranus in 8th. Points to bomb at sports event.

The Mother: Very telling she is extremely involved, through many charts, anytime the Moon is in the 1st, ESPECIALLY in the 10th, and the 4th, the mother plays a HUGE role in the persons life, that just goes without saying and is very plain to me,particularly in Gemini, the sign of her boys (castor and pollux), with ruler mercury being in Aries, so her means of communication is very volatile, aggressive, angry.

The Network/group: In Placidus, Gemini is intercepted (hidden in the 10th) sextiling Venus/Mars/Sun in the 9th (overseas communication/network) As we all know there are many levels of interpretation and meanings to any configuration. So the parents were in Russia prior to the event (overseas), also represents their overseas contacts and help in their jihad movement, which to me there is no doubt, and we are being told by the media, that it was only these two brothers (deception, (Moon in 10th/Gemini/communication) trining Neptune in 7th, also the public/masses).

The Older Brother: To me the older brother is represented by Mars, as mentioned above I wonder if he is actually dead. I do not feel he is for two reasons: I was watching CNN of the actual shootout as it happened, it was late, CNN patched to the local station coverage who were filming it, I saw the suspect alive, on the pavement, with his hands on the back of his head and police surrounding him. As it was about midnight, I thought good they got him, and went to bed. So I was surprised the next morning when they said he was dead. I have never seen that footage again, nor any mention of it. And coupled with the above deception of an obvious other person (this Misha character) which they have the photo of, it leads me to believe there is a lot more deception that we are aware of as the chart definitely denotes. Also sadly to say I also feel the wife of the older brother (venus conjunct mars) also knew about it and was involved.

Any other thoughts on this?

Hello MorningSun

The chart appears viable. Reading it as a forensic chart, a death pattern is formed in the chart. (Asc ruler in 8th House)

Also, the marker for the perpetrator is Neptune and Jupiter. Neptune not only rules the 7th, but is conjunct the Descendant. Jupiter is in the 10th in Gemini and represents (to me) the two foreign Brothers and the publicity of them as the perpetrators.

I believe the reality of this event and the media/governmental portrayal of it are two vastly different things. (and this fits with Neptune as significator for the perpetrator(s) in the event (forensic) chart)

I still want to know more about the Saudi connected to this event that was allowed to be in the country even though he is identified as enemy combatant (KNOWN terrorist connections) and why he was suddenly ushered out of the country (and its legal system) into the safe arms of his family.

Re: Backpacks

Why can we see one of the suspects still carrying his backpack even though both bombs have already gone off? Why does the FBI-released image of the younger brother show obvious digital editing to remove the backpack? (easily visible when zoomed in) Why is there a Craft International (mercenary) person with a backpack that appears to exactly match the exploded one, who then is later seen without his backpack?

Both in gut feelings and in the Astrology, there appears to be so much more here than meets the eye.

Thanks for opening up the topic, MorningSun

James

Hello James,

Yes, I agree the older brother is probably dead now, however, as you say, there are alot of misinformation in this going on, as well as info we are not being told. Definitely more to the entire bombing then what is being told!! Deception on so many levels is very much in the chart!!

Yes, I agree the older brother is probably dead now,

Photos from his autopsy went viral on the internet. An uncle claimed the body, and the last I heard no cemetery wants him. They're afraid of grave robbers and other ghoulish types. If this happens watch eBay for details. He's dead.

As an FYI, the same problem arose trying to bury Lee Harvey Oswald in November, 1963. No minister would provide any religious rites (Oswald was an atheist), and no cemetery wanted him. Ultimately a cleric came forward in order to help the family, and Oswald was buried only to be exhumed in 1981 after agitation by conspiracy buffs. Despite being positively identified by his mother and his wife after the exhumation, some people still think it wasn't him in the coffin.

I'm not home and can't look up the details of the actual burial. The web was no help