John Gadbury, as a appendix to his book "Nauticum Astrologicum: or, the Astrological Seaman", published twenty one years of daily weather records. At the end of this mountain of data, he gives us his conclusions on how the movements in the firmament above affect the weather about us.

I am sure Google will find where to download a pdf of the book. I regret I have lost the link.

Geoffrey wrote:John Gadbury, as a appendix to his book "Nauticum Astrologicum: or, the Astrological Seaman", published twenty one years of daily weather records. At the end of this mountain of data, he gives us his conclusions on how the movements in the firmament above affect the weather about us.
PallasAthene wrote:Thanks Goca, I can look that up.

And thank you Geoffrey, I will try to find it.
Hi Susannah,

this link: http://www.astrologiamedieval.com/tabel ... ogicum.pdf

will help you to the Gadbury text. But this seems to be rather mundane astrology than horary in my opinion.

Johannes

Thank you for the link Johannes, that's very helpful and much appreciated. I've posted in the mundane section as well and will continue there.

Perhaps as an experiment, I will post the horary here and continue a discussion on the other forum.. and see if we get the same results.
It is the last weekend in May 2013, a Bank Holiday weekend in the UK, so usually it rains! And not long to wait for an outcome!

PallasAthene wrote:Perhaps as an experiment, I will post the horary here and continue a discussion on the other forum.. and see if we get the same results.
It is the last weekend in May 2013, a Bank Holiday weekend in the UK, so usually it rains! And not long to wait for an outcome!
It would be very interesting to test Frawley's short hints he gives for weather forecasts.

All we still need is a valid question (before the last weekend in May . . . :D ), and this question should, if we would follow Frawley, include an illusion to the planned activity.

Johannes

PS: don't clip the link on William Ramesey in the mundane forum.