Moderation on the Mundane Forum

Hello All,

Just a short note to apologise for my absence from Skyscript over the last few weeks. I have been heavily occupied elsewhere. Moreover, I have been beset with a series of IT issues including a hacked email account and a laptop that has been shutting down after a few minutes of use.

I am hopeful things are back to normal now. Its good to see the forum has remained active and topical. My special thanks to members such as Andrew Bevan and James M for their regular participation updating threads here.

Unfortunately, the odd poster has made some inappropriate comments and I will be taking this up with them privately. I actually had to remove one entire thread recently which was completely unacceptable in its content. Still, on the whole I am impressed at the quality of discussion that has been going on here.

I hope to get more involved on the forum myself soon once I have caught up with the recent threads here.

regards

Mark Cullen
Mundane Forum Moderator
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly