first meeting chart

hi people

okay i met this person for the first time today and i erected a chart at the time we met. its not the very precise time but it would only be minutes difference.

i was wondering whether it matters that the hour lord has no relationship with the ascendant because it normally means the chart isnt radical in horary.

he is the son of a friend of the host of the house i live in, and im kind of lost which house he belongs to..

its easy if i see him as L7, because it locates in ascendant and in applying sextiles with mercury.

but i dont know seventh house could indicate him. please help :shock:

p.s. todays meeting was for the purpose of me getting some advice on my future education in another country, if it helps determine which house he belongs to.

thank you !

p.s. todays meeting was for the purpose of me getting some advice on my future education in another country, if it helps determine which house he belongs to.
(emphasized by me)

If he acted in his capacity as a HR/Management Consultant then he is represented by 9th house.

If he acted in his capacity as having experience (person having special knowledge) then he is represented by 9th house

If he later on acts as an agent then he would be represented by 5th house.
i was wondering whether it matters that the hour lord has no relationship with the ascendant because it normally means the chart isnt radical in horary.
This is an Event Chart dont read too much. Keep it simple :)
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

I see the Moon is almost exactly on the Bendings, that is square to the Moon's nodes. Most classical and traditional astrologers who ventured an opinion on this aspect stated that it was an impediment.

Vettius Valens, for example, thought that the Moon at the Bendings in an event chart indicated that whatever the event, it was doomed to failure....

Geoffrey