boston marathon bomb

2 bombs happened the second one about 10-15 seconds after the first one with reports saying 250pm local time is when this happened.

there is a focus on the 8th house, with the ruler mercury, along with sun/mars conjunction.. mars rules 8th and 3rd, while the sun rules the 12th..

some volatile midpoint pictures here as well which i won't go into other then the obvious one - mars/moon = midheaven, with sun/moon close to the same midpoint..

upload foto

Thank you for the chart, James.

Mars casts its antiscia to the ascendant. Mars is also at the end of its cycle, so the bomb occurs right on he finishing line. The Sun is ruler of the 12th house of assassins and hidden enemies.

I was looking at the Mars/Sun conjuncion the other day, together with the Moon's allignment with Jupiter in Gemini. My thoughts went to the Twin towers and I wondered whether the configuration could have anything to do with the US. The planets Jupiter and Mars together are atheletic by nature, but that from far explains why the Marathon was targeted.
http://www.astronor.com

i wonder if the fact this happened on patriots' day that the person or persons responsible for this heinous act are more likely home grown right wing nut jobs?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriots%27_Day

the moon is in gemini here as it was in 911 and the beginning of the afganistan war oct 7 2001.

911 also had jupiter up close to the midheaven which suggests the possibility of a more zealous religious ideology as a guiding motive. that and ruler of the midheaven in the 9th. the 2 fixed planets in the chart are venus in the 9th and saturn in the 3rd - both houses connected to religion..

a few other obvious midpoint pictures i neglected to mention are those of mars/pluto and sun/pluto which both land on the descendant, neptune spot.

hi varuna,

thanks for your comments.

first off - thanks for the 'root' chart which i note just became available on astro.com today.. good timing on your part!!

2ndly - i was thinking of timothy mcveigh and the oklahoma bombing when i mentioned the right wing zealot type idea, but one could either talk philosophy or astrology here and i am mostly trying to focus on the astrology. i would dig it if you posted some of your astro perspective more! i think andrew brevan even mentioned the april 19th terrorist event in some context recently, perhaps pertaining to the date of april 19th specifically.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ter ... ty_bombing

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/McVeigh,_Timothy

a very interesting number of patterns repeat in both event charts.. jupiter/moon in gemini in the boston marathon are on the same degrees in the opposite sign of sagittarius. north node is in the same tropical zodiac sign of scorpio.. in the oklahoma bombing there is a saturn/venus conjunction.. the boston marathon bombing has a wide opposition. neptune forms a conjunction to the descendant in both charts.

back to the 'root' chart which has just today been made available.. yes, indeed lets note the position of transiting saturn about 1 minute from an exact conjunction to the i.c. or angle of the earth here in the '''april 19th'' 1897 chart. obviously this is a real low point for the boston marathon to have to deal with this overshadowing the positive and wonderful dynamic of such a long standing important event for so many people, not just in boston.

varuna, if you find my comments non astrological and biased in nature, point it out to a moderator, as i don't feel like going head to head with you on the threads here.. send me a pm if you'd like as that can work too.
varuna2 wrote:I am not suggesting that James had hidden motivations, since this is merely a symptom of listening to the state-controlled press.

hi varuna,
this is a separate topic. until we know the person or people responsible for this, it is hard to make comparisons with others like mcveigh here.. it is very interesting what you have to say overall.. i have read the book 'creature from jekyll island'. i will take a look at the chart you suggest for the usa as that is an interesting consideration here as well. thanks!

here is the chart you suggest. the connections between the boston marathon bomb and this chart are very striking. chart now corrected to 5:02:20am. thanks varuna. the connections are just as striking here with the midheaven at 11 capricorn and etc. etc.

how to take a screen shot
Last edited by james_m on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi
A link to Marathon chart is already posted so I skip that. Many thanks to Alois. Then run a Solar Return 19 April 2012 around 09.24.06 EDT Boston no P/c Should give Asc around 1Cancer11. To note, Sun opp Saturn. What more to note / see wheel and planets outside wheel are Antiscia / is Mars 3+ Virgo involvement sending Antiscia to 26 Aries opp Saturn. Take your pick of transit triggers to the blast Sun 25+ Mars 26+ Aries.

To find date for what looks like potentially bad aspects Sun opp Saturn and Mars Antiscia. First, count the days from the SR to date of event. Here is link to help you with that> http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

This comes to 361/362 days depending on how you count. Divide this by the mean motion is 361/1.0145833 gives around 355 degrees 49 minutes rounded. Then run a Primary Direction on the Solar Return to find aspects falling out near 355/356 degrees. The aspect you want, Opposition Sun Saturn.

It is unfortunate not all programs that do Primary Directions allow for one turn of the wheel. This example if understood should give hints why any PD program might consider allowing for degree years longer than say a human lifetime of around 100 degree years. This method can apply to any 1 year chart like an Aries Ingress or the New or Full Moon chart for the year. This method also old as the hills known to Astrologers many centuries ago.

The program Morinus only gives 100 degree years but you can still use it, zodiacal, direct, no latitude, placidus, naibod. Note the hit list Opposition of Sun to significator Saturn on Morinus. Saturn becomes significator being in 5H and the Marathon a 5H event. The arc of direction is 3.163 degrees decimal. Instead of dividing as above, multiply this times number above or 1.0145833 gives 3.209 days subtracted from 365.25 days gives 362 days as shown in second paragraph above from top down. Either way you get same result long hand or short hand. Long hand follows.

To the rescue for long hand is using Delphic Oracle for the opposition aspect / zodiacal, direct, no latitude, placidus, naibod / falls out 356 degrees, that is, opposition of Saturn, just to the right of Sun 29 Aries at 25 Aries. 25 Aries is moved all way around wheel in clockwise diurnal motion to 29 Aries or the SR Sun. Also various Saturn Sun Mars antiscia aspects fall out around 356 degree days in the PDs to. Remember conversion above 356 degree days equal to 361/362 real days.

On day of event transit Mars to his Antiscia 26 Aries opposite SR Saturn and Transit Sun to opposition of SR Saturn conjoining SR Mars Antiscia. This sets off the SR direction above. Thus, take your pick who kicked off the event . Not all that easy before the fact. Still, noting transiting Sun Mars on day of event while looking at the SR, there must always be a base chart to look at even after the fact, who knows, maybe someone would take a good guess to something going wrong beyond the usual cramps, pulls and blistered feet. Michaelb
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-imag ... .jpg[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/url][/list]

hi varuna,

thanks. i corrected the chart so it is now the proper one!

mars in the 9th harmonic using tropical zodiac is at 26 scorpio square the natal position in the battles of lexington and concord chart.

one of the interesting patterns for me off this battles chart is the mars 135 to midheaven. also it is an exact 120 from mars to pluto. this all shows up in the bombing event with pluto 11 capricorn 35 on the battles of l&c midheaven, while the sun/mars conjunction in the bombing chart square and trine directly the 120 between mars/pluto in the battles chart. that is a lot of mars/pluto crossover.. and, mars/pluto is one of the more pronounced midpoints in the boston bombing chart as well pointed directly to the descendant/neptune combo.

the mars/pluto i associate with the heightened possibility of violence.. neptune on this midpoint adds a strong element of deception to the violence. this same midpoint pattern is in the west, texas fertilizer explosion as well, as it lasts for a few days.. in combo with the sun/mars conjunction/cazimi here is a potentially volatile mix.