job/relocation

hey people

I saw a job posting on a web and applied. it is one amazing opportunity. Here is the catch. I will have to move back to EU literally 10 minutes away from where I was growing up. There was another job listed I fit sort of in but I dont have the experience in years as they require.

So i asked
Will I move back to EU and Will i get that job?
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid= ... &rs=0&ast=

if i am to look, i am the Sun in a very awesome position.
The job is Venus - crappy
South node in 10th/ MC
mars is a foreign soil - travel
moon is void but will trine saturn retro - moving back it is out of a sign which will require a change which is the job or another job offer in the same company.

Here is what is perplexing.

Venus will conj Mars
Sun will conj Mars right after but sun and venus never meet.
I wonder is Mars COL? Venus conj Mars then Sun joins Mars.

Otherwise, I am not seeing this job at all.

Any takes?
Thanks
CD

Re: job/relocation

cosmicdolphin wrote:moon is void but will trine saturn retro - moving back it is out of a sign which will require a change which is the job or another job offer in the same company.
An in-depth discussion on the meaning of VOC is taking place over on the "traditional" forum which you might like to follow. If you apply the 17th century orbs and definition of VOC, I think the Moon just applied in trine to Saturn before it leaves Aquarius and so would not be considered VOC then, though it will briefly become VOC as it reaches 27 degrees of Aquarius and so finally separates from its sextile to Mars.... Complicated, I know, but the upshot is that at the moment you cast the chart, the Moon was not VOC as it was just three degrees past its partile aspect to Mars and so is still separating from Mars.
I saw a job posting on a web and applied. it is one amazing opportunity. Here is the catch. I will have to move back to EU literally 10 minutes away from where I was growing up. There was another job listed I fit sort of in but I dont have the experience in years as they require.
The Sun in the 9th indicates travel to foreign climes - or at least a concern about it - and the Sun in Aries might indicate the UK, which is ruled by Aries...? (Though Germany, Denmark and Poland are ruled by Aries too.)

As you say, Venus reaches Mars before the Sun can perfect with Venus, so that might indicate the job as signified by the 10th house going to someone else. But you mention a second job possibility and I ask you to consider the 6th house as a possibility for "the job" which many modern astrologers consider more appropriate for the 21st century. The Moon, your co-significator, is disposed by Saturn and Saturn rules the 6th.

Mars, you will note, rules the 4th house as well as the 9th and Saturn, ruler of the 6th, is in the 4th house which we might consider here as "home", the place where you grew up. As the Moon carries the light from Mars to Saturn it makes a link between "home" and "job".....? A retrograde Saturn could indicate a job to which you were returning.....?

Ideas to play with.

Geoffrey

hey Geoffrey

thanks.. umm it is Russia actually my home turf, Moscow. This job is like 10 minutes away from my house where I grew up. I read that Aqua and sometimes Scorpio rule Russia (from Rex's book)

Saturn could FIT. hmmm

Yeah there is a second job opportunity but I dont think i am qualified. I applied for the first job lets see if the recruiter will actually call.
The only returning job here I can think of is self-employment. I know what you are saying, I looked at 6th house as well.

What is intereesting is Venus is combusted and weak. It makes me think
I am overqualified for the position I applied for. I should not ignore such dominant 9th house and Saturn rules house of relocations and removals.
Sun is just blazing here.

Wouldnt Mars be a collector of light? since Mars is slower than Sun and Venus? I can never figure COL out.

They originally posted this job ad in december of last year.. 2 days ago they reposted it. I wonder!

Thanks
CD

Hi, CD!
I don't really have enough time to give the chart a closer inspection but, based on what I see in it, I wanted to ask you something: would you be more inclined to assign the 4th cusp to you homeland or to simply examine it through the 7th (as the other place)?

The 9th house is stressed as it is which is no wonder considering that fact that you'd have to move far away from your current location.
However, the Moon inside the 7th, apart from showing your current focus, probably says that the "other place" is more that just a foreign country to you especially since it is disposed by a slow and retrograde planet inside the 4th.
Along with a burnt L10 inside the 9th, the chart almost seems to shift the focus onto the "problem" of relocation, rather than the job itself.
Do you fancy the idea of relocating in general?

Cheers,

aglaya

Aglaya.

You are always ahead of me. :)

Hi, CD!
I don't really have enough time to give the chart a closer inspection but, based on what I see in it, I wanted to ask you something: would you be more inclined to assign the 4th cusp to you homeland or to simply examine it through the 7th (as the other place)?

"lets put it this way, it is a good question. I was born there so if we are to look at roots then yeah Moscow is my turf. Plus like i said this job is 10 min away from my house where I grew up! LOL. I guess you can look at it as home 4th house"

"The 9th house is stressed as it is which is no wonder considering that fact that you'd have to move far away from your current location. "
Yepp exactly

"However, the Moon inside the 7th, apart from showing your current focus, probably says that the "other place" is more that just a foreign country to you especially since it is disposed by a slow and retrograde planet inside the 4th. "

I am moving locally first .. i have to move within 4 weeks or so

"Along with a burnt L10 inside the 9th, the chart almost seems to shift the focus onto the "problem" of relocation, rather than the job itself."
Russia is not really people friendly BUT I still have friends there and relatives. Switching the countries where I havent been in close to 20 years it is very complex. I got no kids no hubby so it is a bit easier but if these guys offer me a job, forget LA!

Do you fancy the idea of relocating in general?
" i am long overdue for a relocation. I dont feel at home here in LA. I have been running charts on and off about distant relocation."

Thanks
CD

hey all

I talked to my horary friend. She says that it is possible that i am overqualified for this job because I am combusting L10th!

are we agreeing that it s a NO for that job I applied for but eventually i will move to moscow because there will be another job?

just wondering
CD

okay guys update

hmm the position I was going for is taken!

Geoffrey was right.
What is interesting is that moon not applying to anyting within the sign.
In another words nothing came into the matter.

I guess someone was going through the interview process when I sent my resume.

CD