thanks for more info on the age point technique. are you making a prediction with it here off kim jong un's 83 chart, or just speaking generally on the likelihood of an acknowledgement of his new leadership and the anniversary of his grandfather?
The signature in his grandfather's chart is no joke. And if Kim Jong-un has a 1983 chart with the Moon is in Scorpio, everything can go wrong. What I have seen so far looks as the Moon is in Pisces and we have an 84 chart. Then we are down to an anniversary, maybe with a mishap, but still the better. However, I fear what is signified in the the 83 chart and what is signified in the grandfather's chart. Both options should be considered.

It is not unresonableto consider a chart posthumously. A movement started by someone may be completed or come to a head at a later date, even though the person who initiated the movement has passed away.
http://www.astronor.com

Kenji Fujimoto, a sushi chef who worked for his family until 2001 and later wrote a tell-all, claims he was born Jan. 8, 1983 ? the same date as The King, Elvis Presley.

The above comes from an NBC news article that refers to Kim Jong Un's date of Birth as Jan. 8, 1983.

The link is: http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013 ... -know?lite.

I tend to go for the above date. With the Moon in Scorpio, conjunct Saturn, his ruler, and Pluto. This placement can make him very cold, cruel, calculating bad deceptive. A very dangerous combination. In addition to his Pluto in libra trining Mars in Aquarius, making it very easy to release missiles causing violent and explosive destruction, without any qualms, particularly if he has a distorted sense of justice, he will feel he is right and justified to take the action he does.

Andrew,

Very interesting regarding his grandfathers age point!!!! Very scary and disturbing. Thanks for sharing that insight.

hi andrew,

i am not sure what the signature in the grandfathers chart you are referring to.

as regards everything can go wrong with the 83 chart, why do you say this?

i do agree with you that a chart from the past such as the grandfathers chart can have relevance here.. however it is another chart we have no birth time for.. making predictions off day charts seems like a fools game to me.

perhaps you are inputting this general data into your age point concept and seeing something, but i had asked that directly but wasn't given a direct response.. i am still curious if this is the basis for all your concern, or is it mostly off the news feed and rhetoric from both sides? it seems it has cooled down the past day.
Andrew Bevan wrote:
The signature in his grandfather's chart is no joke. And if Kim Jong-un has a 1983 chart with the Moon is in Scorpio, everything can go wrong. What I have seen so far looks as the Moon is in Pisces and we have an 84 chart. Then we are down to an anniversary, maybe with a mishap, but still the better. However, I fear what is signified in the the 83 chart and what is signified in the grandfather's chart. Both options should be considered.

It is not unreasonable to consider a chart posthumously. A movement started by someone may be completed or come to a head at a later date, even though the person who initiated the movement has passed away.

hi morning sun,

thanks for the link and suggestion you too think 83 is the likely chart. i don't think the chart is as bad as some here.. moon/saturn conjunction is coming from a place of insecurity and fear.. whether he lets that guide him or learns how to gain greater insight into himself and others remains to be seen, but i think this is something someone with that combo is capable of and one of the beautiful possibilities with that combo.. the venus/mercury conjunction sextile jupiter, along with the mars in aquarius looks very playful and fun to me.. it has to be taken with the moon/saturn which i do believe is the outstanding feature of his chart though.

maybe i am naive.. i like to think that people hide behind certain facade's based on insecurity, not on anything else. otherwise i think we are all the same in wanting the same for all people on this planet, which brings me to varuna's post.

hi varuna,

thanks for sharing.. i did listen to the gaddafi video from earlier where he pointed out that it was 65 wars that had been started since the UN began - and that was in 2009 when he gave the speech. one does have to wonder about the confluence of a few countries in combination with the nature of international finance has shaped the direction of world history since the time of ww2.. waiting for Kalki is the pastime of more then a few.

Hi James,

I think on this one I will stand by my previous post, assessment of him. I think the photos they release of him can be deceiving, in that we are seeing him smiling and we are seeing that playful side of the aspect of Venus/Mercury sextile Jupiter.

HOWEVER, if you take the traditional ruler, of that conjunction it is Saturn, dispositor of his Sun. He is a Capricorn, and the Pluto/Saturn/Moon conjunction is an emotionally rooted power/authority struggle. He NEEDS to prove his power, and as a Capricorn, establish his own authority, that is part of his nature, and with Pluto there he will do it in HIS WAY. Pluto gives a lot of power struggles, and violence, and as mentioned previously, with ease for him as Pluto is Trining Mars, so it comes easy to him!! Saturn/Pluto conjunction makes (the authority/power struggle) it all the more intense, and I think this will be seen the older he gets.

If you take Uranus as the ruler of the Venus/Mercury conjunction, you have Jupiter conjunct Uranus, expanding and magnifying the need Uranus has to prove or show themselves in a unique way, to set themselves apart in some way. Which he is doing: in throwing his international tantrum of verbal displays of threats. Very verbal about it. Also that configuration is why he gets his hair cut the way he does. He is standing out in his country, as that is a Western style haircut, ?showing he is cool?? In my opinion he also has a desire to set himself apart in a very unique way, and is compelled to do it with Jupiter conjunct, and being its dispositor. I had 3 clients that when Uranus transited their 1st house of physical appearance, changed their appearance in some way, one got a breast enlargement, one a very vivid obvious tattoo, and the other a very bright colored hair change. So that aspect of Uranus having to show itself as being different in some way will definitely show up somewhere, as we do not know what house that is in, that remains to be seen. Also Uranus, doesn?t it rule atomic energy? Conjunct Jupiter? Reports are that N. Korea is selling nuclear technology to Iran, and definitely supplying them with missile parts, and are very big in smuggling of arms, weapons, drugs (meth), into other countries, apparently that is where they are getting their money from, as not much other industry there.

In charts that I have done, and people whom I know that have Saturn conjunct either their Sun or their Moon, are prone to bouts of depression, gloom, and crankiness, all the more so with his Moon in Scorpio, I?ll bet he sulks a lot if he does not get his own way. Capricorns like to get their own way, they consider themselves authorities, and they are achievers in their own way. They are also very status conscious.

So that is a bit more of my take. I do agree with you there that it is also a place of insecurity and fear (Saturn/Moon conjunction). I also agree with you that MOST people on the planet want the same things, peaceful, happy family life, but there sure are some evil people lately coming out in our news, lots of 20 yrs olds killing multiple people. Very strange, the younger age group, what could have warped so many of them? I can?t believe some of the happenings of late in the news, and how some people have become so terrible, and the crimes horrendous. Don?t like to think of that too much, rather creepy.

Food for thought anyway.
Morning Sun

hi morning sun,

thanks for these additional comments!

we don't know his birth time.. i wish we did! i suppose it is a matter of perspective. i am nervous casting for the new most evil leader on the planet and didn't really care for the way some of the ones in the past have been typecast. and i wonder how much propaganda feeds into this too as i watched osama bin laden morph into saddam hussein about 10 years ago.

it seems to come down to who has nuclear weapons and who doesn't.. the category when we don't know whether they do or don't is a special category where the leaders are typically vilified. are we any further with nuclear weapons? are the countries with nuclear weapons doing anything to make us feel more comfortable? the best thing they could do would be to get together and agree to get rid of them. unfortunately this isn't on the radar or being discussed. instead we are essentially being told to prepare for the worst.. what kind of inspired leadership is that from world leaders? end of rant.

okay - moon in scorpio applying to a sextile with sun in capricorn while the ruler of the sun is in a conjunction with pluto. i agree - power and a desire to demonstrate this is more emphasized. i agree that capricorn is often focused on status. he is cementing his idea of being the leader with power at this time largely due the fact he is the new guy on the block. i think he is going about it the wrong way, but how much of what he is doing is about this, as opposed to actually doing something destructive? i say, it is mostly for show, or a political move on his part that he 'feels' (moon in scorpio) he has to do .. what he really needs to do is show some greater vision for the people of his country to integrate with the rest of the world in a mutually supportive way.. he isn't helped any way with the constant presence of us military right next door doing regular military exercises with south korea is he? i think the people of south korea and north korea would like to be on good terms with each other as i think there are many family ties between the 2 countries.

another feature of his chart that i like is the jupiter/uranus conjunction. it also offsets the saturn/pluto conjunction to a degree. i think there are enough elements of his chart to be positive about in the absence of knowing much about him that it would be better to think positive then negative. the clash in his chart of the strong square between saturn/pluto to venus/mercury is a concern but how much of that is offset by the relationship of venus/mercury to the jupiter/uranus sextile? you mention how he needs to set himself apart in some unique way given that venus/mercury connection to uranus and i think that is true too. i think much of what is going on here is his first foray into the world stage. i think he has sort of alienated himself towards china which doesn't seem like a smart move in that they are providing important resources and money to north korea and one of their few friends in the area.

as for evil people - the way i see it the world needs more empathy and less taking a tough stance when he know very little about the true motives of others. i would like to see some real leadership on the world stage in some humanitarian context but i see very little of any of that. maybe there are some positive stories going on at present but the media outlets that i do happen to catch info on seem to mostly focus on the negative instead of the positives.. i think the countries on the security council have real influence and would be better served showing some vision for the future as opposed to responding as they have with un sanctions.. i think these sanctions are a bad idea as they were in the case of iraq, and i think they are a bad idea with regard to iran and north korea at this point... these actions do nothing to create an atmosphere of invitation and receptivity..

it goes back to who has nuclear weapons and who doesn't. is this supposed to be some exclusive membership where only certain countries are allowed to have them and some aren't? if they are about having power and exerting control on others i can see why countries that feel threatened want to have them..

Hi James,

I pretty much agree with you on everything in your post. I pretty much feel the same way.

One thing that was nice was to hear China, Russia even Castro, come out and say, no country has the right to disrupt the entire world. That was a shining moment, where we all came together, as a world. I am very opposed to nuclear weapons, and even nuclear energy. The biggest example was the disaster at Fukishima, Japan. We do not know how to deal with radioactive material yet. We only have one earth and we all live here, it would be nice if all countries realized that.

One of the biggest shames, is the underground Nuclear testing they did in Nevada totally contaminated the huge aquifer under Las Vegas, they have plenty of water, but cannot use it, as it is contaminated, radioactive!! How bad is that.

Enough of my rants. Before this was escalated to this point, my reading on the chart you posted of when he took office, also said Kim Jung Un, was doing this to establish his authority as a world leader.

I hope it is just posturing on his part.
Take Care,
Morning Sun

from foreign policy "North Koreans celebrated the birthday of Kim Il Sung, their nation's founder, without incident Monday, a day widely seen as a prime window for the isolated nation to make good on its threats to fire off missiles. "

here are the lunar and solar eclipse charts set to north korea's capital.

upload foto

windows 7 screen shot

Hi
Here is link to BBC article http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11388628
may prove interesting for Kim Jung un year of birth.

A few lines from article> His mother was thought to be Kim Jong-il's favourite wife, and she clearly doted on her son, reportedly calling him the "Morning Star King".

This may ?? give hint to year of birth as 1984. See charts provided by James. The 82 chart has Jupiter Saturn Mars high in the morning sky.

The 83 chart has Jupiter Moon Saturn also high in the morning sky.

Rotate 84 chart to slightly pre sunrise so that Mercury also is above
horizon at Heliacal rising Jan 8 1984 = five of the old seven planets are visible. Not visible Sun Moon

Here is an astro link I found regarding above : http://solarisastrology.blogspot.com/20 ... rules.html
Michaelb

michaelb

thanks for sharing this. apparently the chef was saying 1983, not 1984.. it is an interesting idea you present here in connection with the name 'morning star'.. hard to know the basis for that, but i am sticking with the chef's comments and my own analysis of his chart at this point.. i did enjoy going to the site you shared, so thanks again for that!

Hi James
The name Morning Star King, is to ask folks over in the Chinese Astrology forum here on Skyscript if they have heard the term used in Chinese Star Lore. If such is found then does it describe a cluster of morning stars or only one such as Venus. If say Venus rising in Chinese Star Lore heralds in the birth of a New King then unless his mother was feeding dis/information, the 84 chart would be his year of birth. Or it /the star lore/ also could be Mercury rising /heliacal/ making his morning Appearance and that to is what the 84 Mercury was doing. So perhaps those deep into Chinese Star Lore may fill us in to any significance if any of the term Morning Star King. Michaelb