While Margaret Berger an 'I Feed You My Love' is topping Swedish charts and Bonnie Tyler said to Berger she thought she should have won, the Norwegian Broadcasting Company, the NRK, are breathing out and thankful for the fact that they do not have to arrange the Eurovision Song Contest final next year. The reason is that the final is scheduled for May 17. which is Norway's national day and the Norwegian Federal Law is 200 years in 2014, so there is going to be a large celebration and the NRK are already obliged and commited to cover this event. If Norway had won the Eurovision there would have been a conflict of interest and the NRK would not have known which way to turn.

I am interested in what sort of reception the Danish entry is receiving round and about in Europe now after that it has won. The reason being that when Margaret Berger came 2nd in the Norwegian Idol 2004, the winner Kjartan Salvesen experienced one of the greatest flops in the history of the show. My question being whether the Danish entry Only Teardrops for undue reasons appears to fall into the shaddows.
http://www.astronor.com