Collection of Light (legitimate?)

Guys,
I've got a relationship/romance horary here (December 30, 2004, 3:46 am, New York City).
The two main significators are Mars on 1st House cusp and Venus on 7th. Venus is in the 1st House. They are both in Sagitarius, but will not make a conjunction. They DO both make a sextile to Jupiter in Libra, then a conjunction to Pluto, but Mercury is in between. Does this invalidate the collection of light, or is Mercury not an obstacle. The Moon makes a trine to Pluto, then all the rest in a row as well: Venus, Mercury and Mars. The Querent wanted to know if he would talk to the Quesitted soon. They live in different cities. Might Mercury not be an obstacle?
What do you guys think?
Is there action in this chart?
PiscesLeo

Before deciding whether Mercury is an obstacle or not, you need to decide what or who it signifies. Being so close to Venus, it is relevant in the description of her state, and since it rules the 10th house it could suggest a connection through work. Jupiter will collect the sextile of both planets so it signifies someone or something that is potentially a point of contact for them both. But because Mars is outside of orb in the application I think the potential for fruition is reduced, and since there doesn?t seem to be many other indications of a connection I?m not sure if this is strong enough to give a positive answer to the question.

Sorry I can?t be of more help.
Deb